Chapter 7

Siren

*Violence and blood.*

EXO and Tae:

Yi Fan says, “You’re the Siren? How can this be?”

Tae smiled and said, “Yes I am. And it’s going to be our little secret.”

Yi Fan says, “If you come work with us, we could rule Korea.”

Tae laughed and said, “Why would I want to work with a murderer?”

Joonmyun says, “Aren’t you one?”

Tae turned her head to look at him and said, “No. I don’t kill the innocent. You guys do.”

Tao walked into the circle and said, “Why are we standing here talking? She clearly doesn’t want to work with us, and she is going to cause problems with us. I say we just kill her and get it over with.”

Sehun says, “And you think it’s that easy? Back in the States, she took out five gangs because they were associated with the death of her parents.”

Tao says, “I don’t care.” Suddenly, Tao lunged at Tae. She moved out of the way because Tao was using his martial arts. She watched him and blocked every move that he used.

She kept dodging each of his kicks, punches, and flips. Tao looked at her and said, “What? Aren't you fighting? You’re not Siren.”

Tae narrowed her eyes at him and she took the gun and she put the gun in her belt and she walked up to him. She was ready for anything. She didn’t wait long. Tao lunged at her and she clubbed him in the face with her fist, causing him to stumble backward.

Tao touched his lip and saw blood. He said, “You little .”

Tae was ready for anything. He lunged at her and she used her arm and got him in the neck and flipped him on his back causing him to groan. She may not be tall, but she can pack a punch. Tao got up and he lunged at her again and she did a flip and kicked him in the chest. He fell backward and was gasping for breath. Everyone looked at her and soon they were all lunging at her, except for Yi Fan and Joonmyun. They waited to see who will last.

Yi Fan and Joonmyun was watching as they watched Tae being punched, pushed, and kicked. She ended up on the ground and the others jumped on her and held her down. They started to kick her in the ribs causing her to gasp for air. She was able to reach behind her and grab the gun. She aimed it at the closest person and the loud sound of a BANG was heard. Everyone jumped off of Tae. Sehun was lying on the ground bleeding from his head. Tae stood up and groaned as she could feel a few broken ribs. Her face was bruised and her lip was bleeding. She has cuts, scratches, and bruises on her arms.

She saw Tao had gotten up and he lunged at her. She used the gun and rammed it into his throat and then she took the gun and shot a bullet into his brain, killing him. Blood splattered on her. She looked at Yi Fan. She could see someone lunging at her and she aimed the gun and shot Xiumin in the chest. Then she walked over and shot Jongin, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo all in the chest. She saw Baekhyun and Yixing backed away. She aimed the gun and shot Baekhyun in the head. Yixing turned and ran away from the fight.

Yi Fan and Joonmyun stood there stunned that she could kill their men. They saw how bloody and beat up she looks. But, the look in her eyes is what freaked them out. She was not the same Tae Eun that he took to the hospital. No, this was the Siren. It was a fitting name for her. She was a killer of men. She walked over to them and shot Joonmyun in the chest. She looked at Yi Fan and walked up to him.

She grabbed the back of his neck and forced him to bend a little. She locked lips with him and then when she let him up, she put the gun under his chin and fired. Blood splatter everywhere as the bullet punctured Yi Fan’s face. She watched Yi Fan fall to the ground. The pavement was soaked with blood. She walked over and opened his palm. She took the necklace from his palm and put it in her pocket. She groaned as she walked away from the scene.

It wasn’t until a few minutes, that Shinhwa and BTS got to the scene. Jin turned and ran into the bushes to throw up everything he ate. The sight was disgusting and unbearable to look at. The smell of blood made them nauseous.

They were about to walk away when Jungkook pointed and said, “Hey, look.”

They looked and saw shoe prints. It looks like whoever did this walked down the street. They looked at each other and followed the bloody shoe prints.

They walked a few blocks and then stopped. The shoe prints stopped. Which way did the person go? Just then Andy pointed down another road and said, “Look, there’s another trail of blood.”

They followed the trail and stopped. There a few yards away was a person stumbling as they walk. Jin couldn’t believe it. He suddenly started running toward the figure, not hearing the frantic calls from the people behind him.

He yelled, “TAE! TAE EUN! TAE!”

Tae stopped when she heard her name and she turned. She saw Jin running towards her. She knew this will end badly. She closed her eyes and raised the gun as she glared at him. Jin stopped and looked at her. She could see pain and hurt in his eyes to see his sister pointing a gun at him.

Jin said, “Tae, what are you doing?”

Tae stood there and looked at him and said, “I’m sorry, Jin. But, don’t come after me.”

Jin said, “Why? Why are you doing this?”

Tae said, “I can’t tell you right now. But, when I figure everything out, I will tell you.”

JIn opened his mouth, but he was shocked to hear Eric right behind him, “KIM TAE EUN! YOU PUT THAT GUN DOWN AND COME HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU ARE HEADED FOR A SORE BACKSIDE!”

Tae shivered from the thought of him roasting her , but she shook her head and said, “I’m sorry Eric, but I can’t. If any of you move, I will shoot you.”

Jin moved forward and said, “Tae, please...AHH!”

Without thinking, as Jin moved forward there was a BANG and Jin cried out as he fell to the ground, gripping his leg. Blood started to stain his pants and create a puddle on the ground. They looked up at her as she took a few steps toward them, not realizing what she did. Then she composed herself and took a few steps back.

“I told you, I would shoot. Now, look at what you made me do.”

Tae turned and stumbled away from them. She could hear Jin yelling for her and crying from the pain in his leg and that his sister is hurting and she’s going crazy. Tae was walking and she suddenly coughed and she felt something coming out of . She touched it and realized it was blood. She was bleeding internally but she didn’t want to go to the hospital. She suddenly started to feel dizzy and she stumbled again to the ground. She laid there and coughed up more blood staining the pavement.

Tae heard someone walking toward her and she saw feet by her head. She looked up as the person was stooping down. It was Minwoo. He ran his fingers through her hair and he smiled at her. Tears filled her eyes as she felt pain in her abdomen again. She tried to talk but she was in so much pain that her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell unconscious.

Minwoo stood up and said, “She just fell unconscious. We need to take her to the hospital. I think her rib pierced her lung.”

Eric walked over and he stooped down and sighed as he picked her up. He looked at Minwoo and said, “When she’s feeling better, she’s going to wish that she was still hurt when I get through with her. I know Jin won’t do anything. So, we’ll have to take over.”

Minwoo bit his bottom lip just thinking of how much pain Tae is going to feel once she recovers. He looks at Andy and says, “Call Hyesung to bring the car. Neither I or Jin are going to want to walk back.”

Andy nodded and called Hyesung. A few minutes later, Hyesung stopped by them and they all got in. They get to the closest hospital, where Jungkook and Namjoon help Jin into the hospital. While Eric carries Tae into the hospital as well. Both Kim siblings were put in different rooms. A male doctor looked over Jin and said, “It looks like the bullet is still in your thigh. We’ll get it out right away.”

Jin looked at BTS and said, “Find out about Tae.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Don’t worry about her. Just do whatever the doctor tells you. We won’t leave the hospital while you and Tae are getting worked on.”

Jin laid down and everyone left. Namjoon walked over to a female doctor who was talking to Eric and he said, “Are you the doctor for Kim Tae Eun?”

The female doctor said, “That’s her name? Yes. Are you family?”

Namjoon shook his head and said, “No. Her brother is going into surgery to get a bullet removed from his leg. She has no other family. We are like her family.”

The female doctor nodded and said, “Well, at the moment, Kim Tae Eun is in a coma. She has a pierced lung, five broken ribs, which happened to have pierced her lung, a concussion which is causing blood to fill her skull, she’s got bruises, cuts, and scrapes everywhere. She’s even got a stab wound in her left shoulder.”

Everyone sighed and then the doctor said, “I noticed marks on her back. Does anyone know what happened?”

Namjoon shrugged and said, “We don’t. She was like that when she came from the States.”

The doctor nods and says, “Okay. Well, she is going to be out of commission for a while. You can stay if you want.”

Namjoon said, “When can we see her?”

The doctor said, “When we get her all fixed up, I’ll have a nurse bring you to her room.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Thank you.”

Shinhwa and BTS waited for any news on Jin and Tae. About two hours later, the male doctor came in and said, “Kim Seokjin, did really well. We’ve moved him to a room and he’s resting. You can see him now.”

Shinhwa and BTS bowed to him and they went to Jin’s room. They got in and saw him sleeping on the bed. Namjoon walked over and sat down on the chair next to the bed. He held Jin’s hand and waited for him to wake up.

It was an hour later when Namjoon felt someone squeeze his hand. He looks over to see Jin’s eyes slowly opening up. Namjoon smiles and says, “Jin hyung, you’re awake.”

Jin looks over and groggily looks at Namjoon and says, “What are you doing here?”

Namjoon chuckles and says, “We were waiting for you to wake up.”

Jin looks and sees the other members of BTS and Shinhwa, except for Junjin. Eric went and called the doctor in. The doctor checked Jin and said, “The bullet in your thigh came out nicely. You have a few stitches but that’s about it. You will have to be off your feet for about a month to let it heal. But, I don’t see why you can’t leave in a few days.”

Jin nodded and said, “Thank you, doctor.”

The doctor shook his head and said, “No need to thank me. Your friends brought you in.”

The doctor walked out and Jin tried to sit up. Eric and Namjoon helped him to sit up in bed and he looked at Namjoon and said, “So, did you find out about Tae?”

Namjoon looked at everyone and then at Jin. He said, “Um, hyung. I hate to tell you, but Tae...she’s in a coma.”

Jin’s eyes went wide and he sat there not saying anything. There wasn’t a peep coming from anyone and then suddenly Jin threw the covers off and was trying to get out, but Eric stood in front of him.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Jin looks at Eric and said, “Eric, my sister needs me. She’s in a coma.”

Eric shakes his head and said, “Right now, your sister needs the doctors. You can’t do anything for her while in this condition.”

Jin shook his head and said, “I don’t care about my condition. I need to see her.”

Eric said, “You don’t care about your condition? You should care. You and Tae only have each other. If you were to die, Tae would be by herself and she’d even be worse than she is now. No, don’t you dare say you don’t care. Right now, I’m in half a mind to take you over MY knee and give you the medicine that I’ll be giving Tae once she gets well enough.”

Jin blushed and said, “You wouldn’t.”

Eric bent down to Jin’s eye level and said, “Try me. I’m upset with Tae after she shot you. I know how to keep someone in line.”

Jin swallowed and moved to get in the middle of the bed. Eric pulled the covers over him and Eric said, “Don’t worry about Tae. She’s in good hands. We are here for both you and for Tae. We aren’t going anywhere until both of you are out of the hospital.”

Jin smiled and said, “Thank you guys.”

Jimin says, “You’re our family, Jin hyung. We have to stick together.”

Minwoo nodded and said, “Besides, you’ve got Shinhwa here to call family as well. We’ll keep you informed on Tae’s condition. Maybe you should get some rest.”

Jin sighed as Hoseok and Jungkook helped him to lay down and soon he fell asleep. Namjoon walked over to Shinhwa and whispered, “I’m going to see about Tae.”

Namjoon walked over to the nurses’ station and asked for the doctor. A female doctor came over and brought Namjoon into Tae’s room. Namjoon couldn’t believe what he was looking at. She was hooked up to wires, machines were making sure she was still breathing. He walked over to the side of her bed and sat down. He looked at the doctor and said, “So, how bad is this?”

The doctor sighed and said, “Well, while we were fixing her up, we were scanning her brain waves, and she’s there. It’s just that her body is in so much pain that she can’t process anything.”

Namjoon sighed and said, “She doesn’t deserve this. Her parents were killed in the States, and she came here to live with her brother. I can’t even imagine what Jin hyung is going through knowing his sister is in a coma. Will she be able to come out of it?”

The doctor shrugged and said, “It takes time. She needs to get her body healing in order for her to wake up. We do know that if you talk to her, she can hear you. She will know that she’s not alone.”

Namjoon nodded and the doctor walked out and closed the door. Namjoon touched her hand and said, “Tae, please wake up. Your brother is going crazy without you. He needs you and you need him. I don’t know why you became the Siren, but it must’ve been a good reason.” Namjoon chuckled and said, “You sure beat the out of EXO. Jin hyung threw up when he saw that. I’ve never seen Jin hyung do that before.”

Namjoon ran his fingers over her hand and said, “Please wake up. We all are worried about you. We want you to be better. We have made a pact that we will not leave this hospital without you or Jin hyung.”

Namjoon stood up and kissed Tae on the forehead and then walked out of the room. He walked into Jin’s room and he explained what he saw in Tae’s room. Everyone couldn’t believe the once lively girl was lying in a room fighting for her life.

A few weeks later, Jin was allowed to leave, but because of Tae, he would not leave. He was wheeled into her room and he had stayed in her room and talking to her. BTS and Shinhwa were heartbroken watching Jin spending a lot of time with Tae. They couldn’t get him to leave. They had to bring food to him in order for him to keep his strength up.

It just so happens that Andy came walking in and said, “We have a problem.”

Eric said, “What’s wrong?”

Andy sighed and said, “VIXX found out that EXO was annihilated. Now they are looking for the culprit. Word has been spreading that the Siren did it.”

Eric grumbled and said, “I was hoping we didn’t have to deal with them. Okay. Then I guess we’ll deal with them.”

Yoongi said, “If you want help, we can come.”

Eric sighed and looked over at Jin who had his head on Tae’s arm and he shook his head and said, “No. Right now, you guys need to be with Jin. With Tae out of commission, I don’t know what Jin would do. You guys are closer to her. No, we have some other contacts that we could ask to help. Let us know if anything changes.”

They nodded as Shinhwa left the hospital. BTS sighed as they waited around the room for Tae to wake up.

A month went by with nothing happening with Tae. Jin was slowly wasting away by Tae’s side. He doesn’t eat, sleep, or do anything with anyone. Just stays by Tae’s side. The members can’t do anything because when they tried, Jin practically screamed and security ended up coming by only to find nothing wrong. They let Jin decide when to come back.

While Shinhwa was gone looking for VIXX, Jin was in Tae’s room. His head was on her bed and he closed his eyes. He has made sure to not get into a deep sleep because he wanted to be awake when Tae opens her eyes. It just so happens that while Jin was sleeping, Tae opened her eyes. Jimin was reading a book on the other side of Tae’s bed when he felt someone looking at him. He looks up and sees Tae’s eyes. At first, he is a little scared because her look was very unnerving. He stands up which alerts the others. He stands at the foot of her bed and he sees her move her head and look at him.

Jimin says, “You’re awake.”

Tae looks at him but doesn’t say anything. She looks to her right and sees Jin’s head laying on her bed. She moves her arm lightly and ghosts her fingers over his cheek. Jin opens his eyes and he smiles when he sees Tae’s eyes open.

“Tae Eun! You’re awake. Namjoon get the doctor, quick!”

Namjoon runs out of the room and gets the doctor. She comes in and was surprised. She walks over and says, “Well, I am a little surprised that you’re awake Kim Tae Eun.”

Tae doesn’t say anything and the doctor says, “Your brother and his friends have been here waiting for you to wake up.”

Tae looks at the doctor and then at everyone. She looks at the doctor again and says, “W...Who are they?”

 

To be continued...

 

Authors Note:

What do you think of the story?

Oh man, Tae can fight. Now you know that she’s the Siren. She really beat the up on EXO.

Tae’s got amnesia, oh man. Hopefully, it’s only temporary. We’ll find out in the next chapter.

 

If you liked the story, please...

 

                                              SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!