Chapter 10

Siren

*Swearing and Spanking*

The next day…

Tae awoke to the sun shining on her face. She grumbled and tried to move away from the sun, but wherever she moved the sun shone on her face. She opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. It was a different ceiling. She sat up and looked around. She was a little confused on where she was. Her head started to ache and she was trying to figure out what happened. Then she remembered that she went to the nightclub and got drunk.

Tae sighed and said, “. I’m never drinking again. Jin is going to have my when I get home.”

There was a sudden knock on the door and she looked over and saw the door open. In walked an older maid. She smiled and said, “Oh good. You’re awake.”

Tae sat there and just looked at her.

The maid walks in and says, “How are you feeling?”

Tae sighed and touched her head again and said, “I feel like crap.”

The maid snickered and said, “You youngsters need to learn to not drink so much.”

Tae said, “Huh? How did you know I drank?”

The maid said, “The Master told me about it.”

Tae said, “The Master? Who is your Master?”

The maid said, “Master Yongguk.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and was surprised that it wasn’t a dream. Tae looked down and saw that she still had the red dress she had from last night. Tae stood up and the maid walked over and said, “Master Yongguk wanted me to let you know to come down and have some breakfast before you leave.”

Tae was surprised. She nodded and said, “Alright. Let me freshen up and then I’ll come down.”

The maid nodded and walked down the stairs. She saw Yongguk and said, “She is going to freshen up and come downstairs to eat.”

Yongguk said, “How was she?”

The maid snickered and said, “She had a slight hangover. But, she was talking to me.”

Yongguk nodded and walked over to the breakfast table in the kitchen, where there were other men at the table eating. He walked in and said, “Junhong, quit fooling around with Jongup. Just want everyone to be on their best behavior. Tae is going to be coming down and I don’t want any of you to scare her off, understand?” He looks at Himchan.

Himchan looks at Yongguk and said, “Why are you looking at me?”

Yongguk said, “Because the last time I had a girl over, you asked her 20 questions and she bolted never to see me again.”

They suddenly heard heels on the hard floor as Tae walked through the living room and into the kitchen. She suddenly stopped at the doorway and saw five other men sitting at the table. She took a step back as she looked at them. They couldn’t believe how beautiful she looks in the red dress.

Yongguk ran over and said, “Don’t mind them. They are my friends.” The men stood up and bowed to her.

Yongguk said, “This is Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, and the maknae Junhong.”

Tae bowed and said, “Hello. I didn’t realize Yongguk had other guests in the house.” Tae looked at Yongguk and said, “I think I should leave.”

Yongguk took her arm gently and brought her over to the table and pulled another chair out and sat her down as he said, “Not until you have breakfast.”

Yongguk set a plate of eggs, bacon, orange juice, and toast in front of her. She looked up at him with a confused expression on her face.

Yongguk smirked as he sat down and said, “What you don’t think I can tell you’re from the States?”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she said, “H…How did you know?”

Yongguk laughed and said, “You face says it all.”

Tae touched her cheeks and said, “Really?”

Yongguk nodded and said, “Yes. That’s why I had the cook make this.”

Tae was touched. She blushed and smiled as she ate her food. She looks around and says, “What about the rest of you?”

Yongguk drank his coffee and said, “We already ate. I was waiting for you so that I can take you back to the nightclub to get your car.”

Tae smiled and said, “Thank you, Yongguk.”

Himchan spoke up and said, “Shouldn’t be saying ‘oppa’ after that?”

Yongguk looked at Himchan and narrowed his eyes at him. Himchan stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Tae looked at Yongguk and he shook his head as he said, “Don’t mind him. When you’re done, I’ll drive you back.”

Tae nodded and said, “Thank you.”

After she ate her breakfast, Yongguk drove her back to the nightclub, but to her horror, the car was gone. She walked into the nightclub and asked the bartender about that.

The bartender looked at her and said, “There was a gentleman that came in and he told me to give you this if you come back to the nightclub.” The bartender hands her a folded piece of paper. She opened it and it read ‘Car has been picked up and brought home.’

Tae sighs and nods at the bartender and says, “Thank you.”

Tae walks over to Yongguk and bit her bottom lip as she said, “Apparently, my brother picked the car up.”

Yongguk said, “You have a brother?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yeah.”

Yongguk said, “Do you want me to take you home?”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m afraid of going home because I know he’ll be furious at me for leaving the house.”

Yongguk smiled and said, “Well, you can tell him you were with me.”

Tae shook her head and said, “He’s VERY overprotective. So, that wouldn’t go over well.”

Tae sighed and said, “Well, I might as well get this over with.”

Yongguk drives Tae back home, they stop in front of the house and he lets her out. Yongguk holds out a card and says, “Here. This is my phone number if you ever want to talk.”

Tae smiles and says, “Thank you.”

Yongguk nods and she turns around and walks down the driveway and opens the door to the house. She turns around and waves at him and she closes the door. She looks out the window as Yongguk drives away. She counts to 50 and then opens the door. She looks around outside and then looks back inside the house. It was an abandoned house, not the house she lives in. She had to give Yongguk the wrong address so he wouldn’t suspect who she is.

Tae leaves the house and walks down the sidewalk and making sure that Yongguk wasn’t around anywhere. After three blocks, her feet were killing her and she finally saw the house. She sighed and nodded to the guards. They opened the gate and she walked up the driveway and she opens the front door. She looks around but didn’t see anyone. She took off her shoes and ran over to the stairs. She dashed upstairs and into her room before anyone could see her. She threw her shoes on the floor and quickly changed into black sweat pants and a gray short-sleeved shirt. She put her hair into a ponytail and walked out of her room.

Tae instantly knew something wasn’t right. It was awfully quiet in the house. She walked downstairs and into the den but it was empty. She walked into the kitchen, living room, dining room, but they were empty. She checked outside and it was empty. She ran upstairs and checked the other rooms but they were empty. She even went to the office that Jin never wants her to go too. But, she opened it up and looked around. She didn’t see anyone, but she noticed some files on a long table. She walked over and looked the files. They had the names: EXO and VIXX on them. She looked at the other file and saw the name: B.A.P. She opened it up and gasped when she saw the person staring in front of her from a picture...Yongguk.

Tae sat down and she looked through the file and read everything upon each member. She had met each member of B.A.P, but she couldn’t believe that they were that bad as the file states. She sighs and remembers how Yongguk was very caring to her while she was at their house. But, she has to remember that he IS in a gang and they are one that wants to make Shinhwa disappear.

She was so into the file that she didn’t notice the lights coming on and the voice by the door, “Well, well, well. Looks to me that our little fish has finally come home.”

Tae looks up and sees BTS standing there. Jin quickly walked into the room and grabbed the files. He held them against his chest and he said, “You were told not to come in here. These files are not for your eyes.”

Tae stands up and opens but before she could say anything, Jin says, “You are grounded for running away.”

Jin walks out of the room with the files as Tae sits back down at the table. Everyone walks out of the room and leaving Tae in the room. A little while later she walks out and closes the door. She walks down the hallway and sees Andy by her door. He can see that she had tears in her eyes. He walks over to her but she stops him with her hand.

“Andy, I just want to be alone. Go be with the guys.” Tae walks into her room and locks the door.

Andy sighed and walked down the stairs. He found BTS and Shinhwa in the den. He closes the door and Eric turned and said, “How is she?”

Andy sighed and said, “She’s crying.”

Jin’s head lifted up and he said, “She’s crying? Are you sure?”

Andy nodded and said, “I wanted to talk to her, but she had tears in her eyes and she told me she wanted to be alone.”

Jin stood up and he walked over to the door when Junjin spoke, “Jin, what are you doing? Tae needs to understand what she did wrong.”

Jin turned around and looked at them and said, “Aside from knowing that Tae is the Siren, and she is dangerous. She IS my sister. I’ve always hated seeing her cry. I’m sorry but I can’t let her sit in her room and cry alone.”

Jin turned and walked out of the room. He walked up the stairs and stopped at Tae’s door. He went to touch the doorknob when he heard something in the bedroom. He put his ear to the door and heard it. His heart ached. Tae’s sobs always made him weak. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He knocked on the door.

“Tae, it’s me. Can you open the door?”

He heard her sobs louder and she said, “GO AWAY!”

Jin sighed and took out a pick that he always carry around. He picked her lock and opened the door. He saw her sitting on her bed with her back to the door. Jin walks in and sighs. He runs his fingers through his hair and speaks.

“Tae Eun, I’m sorry.”

Tae doesn’t say anything or turn around. She continues to cry out her pain, anger, and frustrations.

Jin says, “Tae, I know I was angry at you earlier. But, I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for making you cry. I can’t stand seeing you cry.”

Jin sees that Tae doesn’t turn around. He sighs again and turns to leave and when his hand touches the doorknob he suddenly feels a weight on his back and he looks down to see arms around his waist. Jin’s eyes fill up with tears as he touches her hands. He turns around and looks at Tae. He wipes away her tears as he looks at her.

Jin says, “You know I’m not angry at you, Tae. I’m more disappointed that you ran out without telling anyone. I would love to know where you went, but first, we need to have a little talk.”

Tae looked at him and she saw him take her hand and lead her back over to the bed. He sat down and she stood in front of him still holding his hand.

Jin said, “I know I haven’t been the best brother to you. I know that I say things that embarrass you or feel like I’m overprotective...” He held up a hand when she tried to speak. Then he said, “Let me finish. But, I will always be there for you no matter what. Mom, dad and I weren’t on the best of terms. That’s why they decided to take you with them to the States. Dad and I had a fight and they wouldn’t look at my interest and decided to run but they took you with them. Whenever I tried to talk to you, they would keep us apart. But, when I found out they died, I knew at that moment that you need to be here with me.”

Tae had tears in her eyes. She’s never heard Jin become so emotional.

Jin said, “That’s why I put it upon myself to discipline you this time.”

Tae’s eyes went wide and she was surprised. Jin has never wanted to put his hand on her before. He was too scared of hurting her.

Jin said, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you. But, I hope this will let you know what will happen if you decide to pull this stunt again, understand?”

Tae nodded and said, “I understand.”

Jin looked at her and said, “Over my lap.”

Tae bit her bottom lip as she laid over his lap and she put one hand on the floor and the other holding onto Jin’s leg. She waited for the first smack when she suddenly felt cold air. She looked back and saw JIn pulling her sweatpants and down. Tae blushed and reached back.

“Jin, what are you doing?!”

Jin laughed and said, “Tae, it’s not like I haven’t seen you before. I saw you when you were a baby. Hell, I even bathed you, put your diaper on, and dressed you.”

Tae blushed again and she felt her arm being held against her back.

Jin said, “I’m not really going to talk to you about what you did. You know what you did was wrong and you were smart enough to come back home. I’m going to give you 10 on your side.”

Tae’s eyes watered and she looked down at the floor. She bit her bottom lip again and waited. She gasped when she felt the first smack on her side.

*SMACK*

Jin sat there and put his other leg against Tae’s legs so that she won’t kick. He said, “All I want to say is that I still love you Tae.”

Then Jin set in to make Tae understand what she did was wrong.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* “OWW! JIN! I’M SORRY!” *SMACK* *SMACK* SMACK* “JINNIE! NO MORE! PLEASE!”

Tae was crying from the hard spanking she was getting from Jin, but she was also crying because she disappointed him. She suddenly felt herself being pushed a little forward and she realized what was going to happen. Her eyes went wide.

“NO! JINNIE NOT THERE!”

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* Those last three smacks were felt on her sit spot causing her to cry out even more.

“I’M SORRY! JINNIE!”

Jin sat there and rubbed her back as she laid over his lap sobbing. Jin said, “It’s over now, Tae Eun. When you feel ready to get up, I’ll help you.”

Tae cried for a few more minutes and when she felt him rubbing her back she started to calm down to only sniffling.

Tae started to rise and Jin helped her up. She bent down and picked up her and hissed when they went over her sore backside. Then Jin helped her with her sweats. She put her hand on her backside and she used her other hand to rub her eyes.

At that moment, Jin felt his heart skip a beat. He remembers seeing Tae do that whenever she was spanked as a kid, and right now, even though she is 21, she looks just like the Tae Eun that he remembers. Jin wraps his arms around her and hugs her saying, “Everything is alright. It’s over with.”

After the hug, Tae looked at Jin and said, “I am sorry that you had to do that. I know how much you don’t want to hit me.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No. I don’t. But, as I was talking to Junjin while you were gone, he told me that I need to step up as a brother and show you that I shouldn’t be pushed around. He told me that because I don’t discipline you, you think you can get away with everything. Well, let me tell you, it’s not going to happen.”

Tae nodded and said, “I understand.”

Jin said, “When you feel like it, come to the den. The others want to see you.”

Tae looked at him and started to fidget and say, “But, I don’t want another spanking.”

Jin shook his head and said, “You’re not going to get another one. I gave you the spanking and now we are alright. I’ll talk to the others downstairs.”

Tae nodded and watched as Jin left the room. Tae was pacing in her room and fidgeting. Even though Jin said that no one was going to hit her, she’s a little fearful of what Eric might do. He’s already used the belt on her once.

Tae sighed and decided that it’s now or never. She slowly walked down the stairs and sighed as she looked at the den door. She took a deep breath and let it out as she walked over to the door and opened it slowly. She peered in and saw they were talking and then stopped as she looked in the room.

Jin smiled and motioned for her to come in. He said, “Come in, Tae.”

Tae walked in and shut the door. She had her head down and she was fidgeting where she was standing. Jin stood up and walked over. He wrapped his arms around her and she wrapped her arms around him. They stayed like that for a few minutes and when he pulled away, he saw tears running down her cheeks. He wiped them off and took her hand.

Eric stood up and walked over which caused Tae to whimper and hide behind Jin. Eric stopped and looked at Eric. Jin said, “Eric hyung. The discipline has already been taken care of. She’s just nervous around anyone who wants to hit her.”

Eric looked at Tae and said, “I hope you understand what your brother wants you to do now.”

Tae nodded and said, “I do apologize for what I did.” She looks at Jin and says, “But, I had to do it.”

Jin says, “What do you mean?”

Tae puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a small cassette. She handed it to Jin. Jin looks at her as he takes the cassette and says, “What is this?”

Tae says, “There might be information on there that you might want to take a look at.”

Jin looks over at Andy and he walks up to Jin and takes the cassette. He looks at Tae.

Jin says, “And what information is on that cassette anyway?”

Tae said, “About B.A.P.”

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

Hey, sorry for not updating. I’ve been busy with school, and I wasn’t feeling good lately. So, I finally got to updating with this chapter.

What do you think about the chapter?

 

If anyone likes the story, please...

 

                                                         SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!