Chapter 21 - Last chapter

Siren

*Spanking towards the end.*

A year later…

Tae had fully healed and was happy to be back at the BTS house with her brother and the other members. She still gets on their nerves and a few times they had to punish her.

Tae had gone over to Super Junior’s hideout. They still didn’t want anything to do with her, but their youngest member, Henry, wanted to meet Tae. He’s heard a lot about her and wanted to meet her. They invited her to their hideout.

Kyuhyun opened the door and Tae walked in. She nodded to everyone and she looked over and saw a young man sitting on Zhou Mi’s lap. His head was on Zhou Mi’s shoulder. Henry looked over and saw Tae.

Zhou Mi helped Henry to stand and said, “Henry, meet Kim Tae Eun. Tae, this Henry, our youngest recruit.”

Tae walked over and said, “Hello, Henry.”

Henry said, “A…Are you…the Siren?”

Tae smiled at him and nodded as she said, “Yes. I am.”

Henry’s eyes went wide and he said, “That is so awesome. I would’ve never thought that the Siren was this close to our territory.”

Zhou Mi said, “Tae is Kim Seok Jin’s sister. He is highly respected.”

Henry nodded and he walked over to Tae and held out his hand. She looked at his hand and then at him. She took his hand and shook it. Then she pulled him in and wrapped her arms around him. Henry stiffened up and just stood there.

Tae let him go and ruffled his hair as she said, “You’re cute. I’m glad you’re in Super Junior.”

Henry nodded and she turned to the door when she heard a voice coming from the kitchen, “Are you leaving so soon?”

Tae looked over and was surprised. It was Jaejoong. Tae said, “Jaejoong, what are you doing here?”

Jaejoong smiled and said, “Well, after the battle, TVXQ and Super Junior wanted to get together and celebrate. Did you want to celebrate with us?”

Tae smiled and said, “Thank you, but I will have to decline.”

Jaejoong nodded and said, “Oh well. Maybe next time then.”

Tae left the Super Junior hideout and walked to the car waiting for her. She gets in and she tells the driver, to go to Black Horse nightclub.

The driver stops in front of the nightclub and she gets out. She sighs as she walks towards the bouncer. The bouncer looks at her up and down and then bows to her. He moves to the side while all the other people are waiting to go in. She walks in and she can hear the music blasting down the hall. She opens the double doors and walks into the nightclub. She sees many people dancing, grinding, drinking, and talking. She looks around the room and she notices someone is sitting in the glass room at the top of the stairs. She walks past the dancefloor and walks the steps up to the glass doors. She’s about to open the doors when a hand stops her. She looks over and sees that he’s young yet tall.

He says, “Who are you?”

Tae stands there and says, “Kim Tae Eun.”

The young man opens the door and walks in. He says something to the men sitting around a table and they look at her. The man nods and the young man walks over and opens the door.

He says, “You can come in.”

Tae nods and walks into the room. She sees six men standing around the table. The man who is sitting in the middle of the others speaks.

“It’s an honor to be standing in front of the famous Siren.”

The others looked at him and then looked at her.

“You know who I am.”

The man nodded and said, “The gangs all know of Kim Tae Eun as the Siren. Though I’m wondering what has brought you to my nightclub.”

Tae says, “Your nightclub?”

The man nodded and said, “Yes. I bought it as seeing the original owner died a mysterious death.”

Tae smirked and said, “I see. And may I know who has taken over for the original owner?”

The man smiles and says, “Im Jaebum.”

Tae nods and looks at the others and then says, “It is a pleasure to meet you, Jaebum.”

Jaebum smiled and said, “You can call me JB.”

Tae nods again and says, “JB.”

JB says, “You are checking up on me?”

Tae says, “Well, I heard there was a new owner, so I wanted to see who it was. Also, to give you a message.”

JB says, “What’s the message?”

Tae took a step closer to the table and said, “While you are a new gang and the new owner of the nightclub, it would be wise to not create any disturbances that would cause harm to Shinhwa or BTS.”

JB looks at the other men and then looked at Tae as he said, “I wasn’t planning on creating any problems.”

Tae looks at JB and tried to figure out if he is telling the truth or not. She saw he wasn’t backing down and then realized that he was telling the truth.

Tae then looks at the others and says, “May I know the names of your men?”

JB looks over to his right and said, “The one to the far right is Jackson Wang. The one next to him is BamBam. The one next to him is Park Jinyoung. The one next to me is Mark Tuan. The one sitting next to him is Choi Youngjae. And the one that stopped you is our youngest, Kim Yugyeom.”

Tae looks at Yugyeom and says, “Youngest? You are about as tall as Jungkook and looks to be as strong too.”

Yugyeom bowed and said, “Jungkook and I are really good friends.”

Tae nods and she looks at JB as she says, “I see. So, are all of you friends with Shinhwa and BTS?”

JB said, “The only one that hasn’t met Shinhwa and BTS is Mark. He comes from America.”

Tae looks at Mark and says, “Really? Where do you come from?”

Mark looked at JB. JB says, “Mark doesn’t talk much. He’s our…silent killer.”

Tae smirked and said, “I see. Alright, well, I’ll leave you alone.”

She turns to leave when she turns back to them as they have all sat down. She walks back to the table and hands JB a piece of paper.

She says, “If you can find the time, you should stop by the BTS house. I think they would really like to meet you.” She looks over at Yugyeom and says, “Especially you.”

JB says, “Why are you inviting us? You don’t even know us?”

Tae shrugs and says, “I like you. That says a lot.”

JB smiles and looks at the piece of paper and says, “A costume party?”

Tae looks at him and says, “It’s to celebrate Shinhwa bringing in new recruits. Super Junior and TVXQ have stepped down, but they are not pulling away from Shinhwa. Shinhwa will always be the raining kings of Seoul. BTS is there to make sure they stay on the throne. Shinhwa wants to add more recruits with keeping the peace and kicking out the ones that will try to create chaos.”

JB nods and says, “Alright. We’ll see you then.”

Tae turns and opens the glass door as she walks out of the room.

Jackson looks at JB and says, “Wow. Now that is a woman.”

Jinyoung looks at Jackson and said, “Jackson hyung, don’t start flirting with her. She can hurt you.”

Jackson nods and says, “I know.”

Yugyeom says, “Oh no. Jackson hyung is in love.”

Jackson looks at Yugyeom and then starts laughing. Soon, the rest of the group laughs.

Tae goes back to the BTS house and gets out of the car, she is suddenly lifted and thrown over a shoulder. She was looking at the ground and kicking her legs as she was telling the person to put her down. The driver smiled at the interaction.

Tae continued to pound on the back of the person who was carrying her.

She heard the person talk, “You are neglecting your lessons again, Tae Eun.”

She stiffened when she realized it was Minwoo. She yelped when she felt him smack her on the backside.

She said, “Aww, Minwoo. I didn’t neglect it. I was busy with something else.”

She yelped again when she felt him smack her and he said, “It doesn’t matter. If you’re going to be our bodyguard, then you need to start doing your lessons.”

Tae sighed and slumped over his shoulder as he carried her into the house. She sees Andy shut the door and then she hears Jin.

“I see you found her.”

Minwoo sets her down and she turns to see Jin. She smiles and says, “Hello.”

Jin puts his hands on his hips and says, “Kim Tae Eun, how many times do I have to tell you that you can’t neglect your lessons. This is the fourth time.”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m sorry, Jinnie.”

Jin says, “I have an urge to pull you over my lap and spank your , but at the moment, Junjin hyung wants you downstairs.”

Tae sighed and she walked past Jin, but not before he reached around and smacked her on the backside causing her to yelp and look at him. She walked over to the door and opened it. She walked down the stairs and into the training room.

She saw Junjin standing there and he smiled when he saw Tae walk in. Junjin said, “Ah, there you are. I was wondering if you were ever going to come down and do your lessons.”

Tae said, “I was going too, but I got caught up with something else.”

Junjin walked over to her and said, “Can I ask what?”

Tae bit her bottom lip. She didn’t want to let him know that she went to the nightclub and found another group had taken over because she doesn’t know if she would end up with a sore backside from Junjin or Jin. Tae shook her head and said, “No.”

Junjin shrugged and said, “Well, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Junjin walked over and picked up some wooden swords and he threw a cherry oak one to her. She caught it and looked at Junjin.

He said, “Okay, I know it seems like not part of 21st Century, but a bodyguard should know how to fight any opponent. Even one that could be wielding a sword or any other weapon that can cut down another person. I am going to teach you how to wield a sword and use it to protect yourself and the people around you.”

Junjin held out the wooden sword almost as if it was a baseball bat. Tae did the same thing. Play by play he taught her how to hold the sword, how to strike at the opponent and also how to block the other’s sword. Junjin was amazed at how quickly she learned. This is her first time holding a sword and she was able to do the practice without a problem.

Junjin looked at her and then he started lunging at her. Tae quickly tried to block his attempts at hitting her. She did pretty well, but she missed and his sword ended up smacking her on the backside.

She yelped and rubbed her backside as she turned to look at him and said, “You did that on purpose.”

Junjin shook his head and said, “Focus.”

Tae held the sword again, and Junjin lunged at her again. She blocked his attempts, but again he did a certain roundabout move and she missed hitting him, but he went and smacked her backside with his sword.

Tae yelped and rubbed her backside again. After two hours of practicing and getting her backside smacked each time, Tae and Junjin were breathing heavily and sweating.

Tae set her sword down and said, “So, what was the real reason you were teaching me this?”

Junjin took her sword and he put them off to the side. He looked over at her and said, “Not only did your brother want you to learn how to wield a sword, but he also wanted me to punish you. The best way was to use my sword. It’s a lot harder than my hand.”

Tae had lightly rubbed her backside as tears stung her eyes and said, “Yeah. It is a lot harder than your hand.”

Junjin walked over and slung his arm around her shoulders and they walked up the stairs. He opened the doors and everyone looked over. They noticed that Tae had tears in her eyes.

Jin stood up and said, “Tae, are you alright?”

Tae nodded and said, “Yeah. Junjin was just being parental.”

Jin smiled and walked over to her as he said, “Well, you’ve been in need of a spanking for some time. But, we were trying to think of ways. I figured Junjin hyung could come up with an effective idea.”

Junjin walked over and said, “Yeah. Not only did she learn how to use a sword, but she also realized that the wooden swords are an effective tool to use when you are in need of discipline.”

Tae blushed and covered her backside, in case someone decided to smack her.

A couple days later…

Shinhwa was holding a costume party. Everyone was dressed up in fun costumes. There were pirates, maids, Victorian figures, animals and other fun costumes. Shinhwa was dressed up as ninjas with masks, BTS dressed up in cute and fun costumes. Everyone laughed when Yoongi came in as a maid and Jin came in wearing a long dress. The others came in unnoticeable. Tae walked in wearing a curve-hugging dress…kind of like Jessica Rabbit. She even had her hair covering one eye. Everyone stared at her and couldn’t believe that Tae was walking around like that. Even BTS was stunned.

Jin ran up to her and said, “Why are you dressed like that?”

Tae said, “Why not? It’s a costume party.”

Jin said, “I know. But, you’re half dressed.”

Tae pushed Jin away from her and said, “Stop being overprotective. I know what I’m doing.”

Tae turned away from Jin when she saw the butler open the door and in walked seven people dressed up in gothic outfits and masks. Tae walked over and greeted them.

The one man said, “You look stunning Tae Eun.”

Tae looked at him with a confused expression until he pulled his mask down and her eyes went wide when she saw it was JB. She smiled and said, “You made it.”

JB said, “Of course. We weren’t going to miss a party like this. Besides, Yugyeom’s been hyper the whole day wanting to see Jungkook.”

Tae smiled and said, “Jungkook is in the kitchen if Yugyeom wants to go and say ‘hi’.”

JB nodded and said, “Thank you.”

Tae said, “No problem.”

Yugyeom walked past them and into the kitchen. He saw Jungkook with Taehyung standing around a counter and drinking some water. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s waist and laid his chin on Jungkook’s shoulder.

Jungkook turned his head and said, “Who are you?”

Yugyeom smiled and said, “Hello, Jungkookie hyung.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened and he said, “Yugyeom?”

Jungkook turned around to look at Yugyeom and pulled the mask down and saw Yugyeom’s face. Jungkook hugged Yugyeom and said, “Wow. I can’t believe you made it to the party.”

Yugyeom smiled and said, “Well, if it wasn’t for Kim Tae Eun, we wouldn’t have known about it.”

Taehyung said, “Tae Eun? You saw her?”

Yugyeom nodded and said, “Yeah. She came to the club that JB hyung had just recently purchased.”

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and then back at Yugyeom.

They walked out of the kitchen and saw everyone having fun and talking. Except for Mark. He was sitting on the couch and not talking to anyone. Yugyeom was going to go over when he saw Tae walk over to Mark.

Mark looked up and saw Tae sit next to him and she smiled. He blushed.

Tae said, “Nice party, huh?”

Mark shrugged and said, “Yeah.”

Tae said, “You’re not mingling?”

Mark shook his head and said, “No.”

Tae chuckled with Mark’s one-word answer and then she said, “What would you like to talk about?”

Mark’s eyes widened and he looked at her and said, “You speak...English?”

Tae chuckled and said, “Of course. I lived in America pretty much my whole life. I also learned how to speak Korean.”

Mark said, “Wow. I thought you only knew Korean.”

Tae smiled and said, “Nope. I speak English.”

Mark smiled and said, “There are not too many people that I can talk too that speak English.”

Tae smiled and said, “Well, you have me as a friend.”

Tae looked over and she saw Jungkook leaning close to Jin and talking. Just then she saw Jin looking in her direction and she could see he had an angry look on his face. Tae tried to figure out what did she do to have Jin get mad at her.

The rest of the night, everyone enjoyed the time and BTS was made as the “heirs” of the throne should anything happen to Shinhwa. Everyone clapped and hugged the BTS members.

Later...

Tae was in her room and dressed in her light blue pajamas and laying on the bed when there was a knock at the door. She sat up and told the person to come in. She saw Jin walk in.

She smiled and said, “Hey, congratulations on being named an “heir” for Shinhwa.”

Jin nodded and closed the door as he said, “Thank you. But, I’m not here for that.”

Tae said, “What is it?”

Jin sighs and says, “Why did you not tell me that you went to Yongguk’s club?”

Tae bit her bottom lip and she said, “What? I...I...didn’t...”

Jin said, “Don’t try acting dumb. I was told by Jungkook that you were at the club. Apparently, Yugyeom told him.”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m sorry Jin. I didn’t want to tell you.”

Jin said, “And the reason why?”

Tae said, “Because I knew that you would tell me to not go, but I wanted to see who had taken over the club.”

Jin sighed and said, “I know you’re the Siren. You don’t need to tell me, but you need to start thinking with your head. I don’t want you to go to the club unless you’re with someone.”

Tae said, “Why not? I’m old enough.”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah, you are. But, I remember the last time you went to that club, Yongguk took you his house. Who is to say the next person doesn’t do something worse to you.”

Tae sighed and said, “I’m sorry. Am I in trouble?”

Jin nodded and said, “Yes, you are. You shouldn’t keep secrets from me.”

Tae nodded and watched as Jin sat down on the bed and she walked over and laid herself over his lap. He padded her backside and said, “I’m not going to bare you for this. But, these will be hard on your backside.”

Tae nodded and she felt Jin raise his hand. He brought his hand down really hard on her backside causing her to yelp as she felt her backside heat up.

Jin said, “I’m not going to lecture you. But, all I’m going to say is don’t do it again.”

Tae nodded and waited. But, she didn’t have to wait long. She was soon squirming around on Jin’s lap as his hand did the talking to her backside.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Tae was crying from the spanking she was getting. Her pajamas weren’t helping with keeping her backside from hurting. She didn’t realize that Jin had stopped until she felt him rubbing her back.

Jin said, “When you feel calm, I’ll let you up.”

Tae sniffled and said, “I’m sorry, Jin.”

Tae went to move and Jin helped her stand up. She went to rub the sting away, but she yelped.

Jin said, “Just remember that next time.”

Tae nodded and she hugged Jin and he hugged her back.

10 years later...

The news that the Siren has been recruited to Shinhwa was everywhere in the world. Though, whenever the Siren was outside, she had her face covered with a mask. The only thing you could see is her eyes. She always followed around Shinhwa and BTS. The gangs were cautious in trying to target Shinhwa and BTS because the Siren was always there and keeping watch over them. No one ever knew who the Siren is. Citizens envied the Siren and others hated her. But, no one wanted to engage her or she could kill them.

It just so happens that one day, the Siren had completely disappeared. She was nowhere near Shinhwa. Whenever they walked out into the public, she wasn’t with them. People would talk and wonder whatever happened to the Siren bodyguard.

It wasn’t until months later that word had been on the wind that the Siren had died in a battle with some rival gangs. She was trying to protect an “important” person and she died from her injuries. Shinhwa, BTS, and many of the other gangs mourned her death. Many of the gangs also noticed that Jin wasn’t with BTS.

Jinyoung walked over to Namjoon and said, “Whatever happened to Jin hyung?”

Namjoon sighed and he moved to the side and pointed to a grave and said, “Jin hyung died.”

Jinyoung’s eyes went wide and said, “What? How did that happen?”

Namjoon said, “She was protecting the “important” person.”

Jinyoung said, “Oh my. She was protecting her brother.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Yeah. His wounds were severe and she protected him until his last breath. She gave up and died in his arms.”

Jinyoung’s eyes watered and said, “It was nice knowing Tae and Jin hyung.”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Yes, it was. But, at least they are now together.”

The rest of the group, called GOT7, walked over and bowed to Tae and Jin’s graves. They paid their respects and cried over losing both great people.

Just then they looked over and saw Shinhwa walking over. Junjin had a small boy in his arms. When they got to the graves he set the boy down and he walked over and knelt down and touched Tae’s grave.

Junjin said, “Tae Woon.”

Tae Woon looks up and says, “I miss mommy.”

Junjin said, “I know. But, she’s in a better place now.”

Tae Woon sighed and as he stood up something shone around his neck. It was the sapphire blue dolphin.

Tae Woon is Tae Eun’s only son. She ended up marrying a lawyer named Lee Jae Sun. Jae Sun was friends with Andy from America. Jae Sun loved Tae Eun and it didn’t bother him that she was the Siren. He was honored to have married her. She gave Tae Woon her dolphin and Tae Woon had told Tae Eun that when he grows up he will be like the Siren.

They turned and Junjin took Tae Woon’s hand and they walked away from the graves. That was the end of the Siren....

Or is it?

 

The End.

 

Author’s Note:

So, what did you think of the chapter? Sorry that it ended up being sad at the end. I was thinking of making it a happy ending but decided to make it kind of a sad one, but also a happy one because Tae ended up getting married and having her son. Would he take over from the Siren? No one knows.

I really loved writing this story and the more I was writing it the more I kept wondering if I should rewrite this without the spanking. As I said before, I at it, but I love to write dramas and suspense stories. This was an awesome story, but I’m having second thoughts of rewriting it.

Anyway, if you like the story and/or chapter, please...

 

                                                          SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!