Chapter 1

Siren

*Swear word in the beginning.*

People were getting off a plane and walking into the terminal. A young girl steps out and looks around. She looks at her watch and then looks outside. It is still dark. It’s 3 am that the plane arrived. She yawns and starts to walk until she feels a hand on her arm. She looks over and sees a young man smiling at her. She narrows her eyes at him and then shrugs him off. She continues to walk away from him toward the baggage claim.

The young man sighs and shakes his head. He follows the girl. He gets downstairs and finds her bent over and trying to grab her luggage. It pulls away from her. The young man slowly walks towards her when he hears it and he stops surprised.

“. This is why I hate flying.” The girl said. The young man sighed and shakes his head again.

The young man stands next to the girl and he waits. He sees she is fidgety. He says, “You know, if your brother heard you, you’d be in a lot of trouble.”

The girl opened to say something and then saw the young man and said, “’As if I care. I’m old enough. Besides, I didn’t ask you to follow me. You can leave.”

The young man just smiled and when he saw the luggage come back down he bent over and grabbed it. He pulled it to his side and he turned to look at her.

“Can I have my luggage?”

The young man smiled and said, “I am surprised that you know Korean so well. I figured living in the States would make you talk more English.”

The girl stands there and folds her arms over her chest and says, “Okay, spill. Who are you and why are you following me? I’m not going with you, unless you tell me.”

The young man bows and then stands up as he smiles again and said, “My name is Jung Hoseok.”

The girls shrugs and says, “Okay, and that’s supposed to make me come with you. Hand over the luggage.”

Hoseok sighed again and said, “I work with your brother, Kim Seokjin.”

The girl stands there and she says, “You do?”

Hoseok nodded and said, “Yes I do. Now, would you like to come with me, or do you want me to tell your brother how rude you’re being?”

The girl swallowed and sighed as she said, “Fine. Take me to see Seokjin.”

Hoseok smiled and took her other luggage and they walked out of the terminal. A limo was waiting for them. The girl stood there and looked at the limo.

Hoseok put the luggage in the trunk and closed it. He walked over to the side and opened the door. He smiled at her and said, “After you, Tae Eun.”

Tae Eun looks at him and says, “You know my name?”

Hoseok laughed and said, “I have too. I needed to know your name and what you looked like so that I could come and get you.”

Tae Eun sighed and got into the backseat of the limo. She couldn’t believe how spacious it was. Hoseok got in next to her and told the driver to take them back to the house.

Tae Eun sat next to the window and looked at the world passing outside her window. She could feel Hoseok looking at her, but she didn’t feel like talking to anyone. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Hoseok looked at Tae Eun and saw that she looked tense. He wanted to talk to her, but she didn’t seem to be interested in talking. He looked at how pretty she is. Blonde hair up to her shoulders, fair skin, pink lips, and her figure was to die for. He watched as she laid her head against the seat and closed her eyes. Hoseok sighed as he saw that she was tired. He looked at his watch and saw that it was almost 4 am.

After driving for about two hours, the driver pulled into a gated driveway. The car stopped in front of a huge house. Hoseok shook Tae Eun and she jumped awake.

Hoseok said, “We’re here.”

Hoseok got out of the car and the driver opened the trunk. He took out her luggage and he saw Tae Eun slowly get out of the car. She looked up at the house and blinked a few times. She rubbed her eyes as if she was a child and stared at the house.

Hoseok walked over and stood next to her and looked at the house. He said, “You like it?”

Tae Eun sighed and said, “Seokjin lives here?”

Hoseok shakes his head and starts to walk away and toward the house saying, “No. We ALL do.”

Tae Eun walks with him and says, “All? How many are there?”

Hoseok picks up the luggage and they walk to the top of the stairs and he stops. He looks at her and says, “Including your brother, seven of us.”

Tae Eun bit her bottom lip and said, “A house with ALL boys? This is new.”

Hoseok chuckled and walked into the house and said, “Boys? We aren’t exactly boys.”

The butler opens the door and he walks in. The butler bows to Tae Eun and she stands in the hallway. She couldn’t believe how beautiful the inside of the house looked. She saw there was a balcony upstairs and then turned around to look at other things. She heard someone shout.

“TAE EUN!”

Tae Eun turned around to look up at the balcony and there was her brother. Then she saw other men right behind him. Seokjin ran down the stairs and over to her. He grabbed Tae Eun and twirled her around. She hung onto Seokjin and laid her head on his shoulder. He let her go and looked at her.

Seokjin looked at her up and down and said, “Wow. You look good. Turn for me.”

Tae Eun looked at him and said, “No. I’m not some kind of piece of meat.”

Seokjin folded his arms over his chest and said, “Turn.”

Tae Eun sighed and slowly turned for Seokjin. He nodded and patted her backside as he said, “You still look good. I didn’t know if America would change you.”

Tae Eun shrugged and said, “It really didn’t. So, how are you Jinnie?”

Seokjin blushed when he heard the pet name she gave him when they were younger. She saw the others came over and she saw one of the guys walk over and say, “Yeah, Jinnie.”

Seokjin looked behind him and said, “Can it, Jungkook.” He looks at Tae and says, “You can use Jin, I don’t really use Seokjin that much anymore. Just not…Jinnie.”

Jin looked at Tae Eun and saw her giggle then said, “Let me introduce you to the others that live here. You already met Hoseok. The one next to him is the leader Namjoon. Then there’s Yoongi, Jimin, Taeyoung, and the youngest Jungkook.

Each of them bowed. Tae Eun just nodded her head and held out her hand. They shook her hand after they bowed.

Jin said, “They are all your oppas except for Jungkook.”

Tae Eun looked at Jin and said, “Okay. Can I get my room? I’m tired.”

Jin nodded and said, “Jimin, show Tae Eun her room.”

Jimin nodded and he took her luggage and walked up the stairs and toward the back of the house. When Tae Eun was out of earshot, Yoongi looks at Jin says, “Does she know what you do?”

Jin shook his head and said, “I don’t want her to know. It would devastate her. Right now, I need her be calm and relaxed.”

They walked upstairs. As they were nearing the office room, Jin heard someone yelling. He walked toward the yelling with the others trailing behind him.

He follows the yelling and it leads him to an open bedroom door. There on the floor was Jimin holding his hands over his face, while Tae Eun was straddling him and hitting him. She was yelling at him in English.

Jin sighed and he walked over and grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up. He bent her over and smacked her backside hard causing her to yelp. She turned around and covered her backside. She looked at Jin and then at Jimin who was standing up.

Jin said, “Okay. What the hell was going on?”

Tae Eun pointed and said, “This ert of yours was going through my things when I clearly told him to leave.”

Jin looked over at Jimin and said, “Go. You and the guys go to the office room. I’ll be there in a little while.”

The guys left and Yoongi closed the door leaving the Kim siblings alone.

Jin sighed and said, “I’m not happy that you are fighting. You are to be respectful to the ones living here, understand?”

Tae Eun said, “But, Jinnie. It was his fault.”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah, I will talk to him. But, I don’t want you to fight anymore, understand?”

Tae Eun folds her arms over her chest and says, “I’m old enough. I know how to fight.”

Jin walks over and grabs her arm tightly causing her to yelp. He says, “You are 21. You are younger than me, and everyone here except for Jungkook. I can put you over my knee and give you a sound spanking that you most certainly need.” But, Jin knows that he probably wouldn’t be able to do it. It was always hard for him to discipline Tae.

Tae Eun looks at Jin said, “I’m sorry, Jinnie.”

Jin let her arm go and said, “That’s the other thing, and from now on you are to call everyone here ‘oppa’.”

Tae Eun opened but shut it when Jin glared at her. Jin sighed and walked over and wrapped his arms around her. He said, “Tae, you are very special to me. I haven’t seen you in five years. I was so happy to hear that you decided to come back to Korea.”

Tae Eun wrapped her arms around Jin and laid her head on his shoulder as she said, “I miss mom and dad. I wasn’t even thinking of coming here, but my friends told me it would make me happier...to be here with my brother.”

Jin smiled and pulled her away and looked at her. Then he said, “But, remember what I said. You may be 21, but you aren’t too old for a spanking. Understand?”

Tae Eun blushed and nodded as she said, “I understand.”

Jin smiled and said, “Okay. I want you to get yourself unpacked and lay down while I’m busy with work. After that, you and I will be able to spend some time together, okay?”

Tae Eun nodded and said, “Okay.”

Jin smiled and turned. He walked over to the door and opened it. He turned to smile at Tae again and then left. He closed the door and sighed as he stood outside her door. He walked down the hallway and opened the door to the office. All the other members were sitting in chairs and waiting for Jin.

They looked over as the door opened. Jin shut the door and walked over to the chair in the front. He sat down and before he could speak, Hoseok spoke up.

“How is Tae Eun?”

Jin looked at Hoseok and said, “She’s doing fine. She’s going to be doing a LOT of learning on how to live differently from when she lived in the States.” Then he stopped. He said, “Okay. Instead of talking about my sister, let’s talk about what’s going on.”

Yoongi said, “Well, my informant told me that EXO has entered Seoul after four years of being away.”

Jin sighed and said, “Damn. I was hoping they’d be gone longer. Okay. What else?”

Namjoon was over by the bar and getting a glass of water and he turned around and said, “Shinhwa is back.”

Jin’s eyes went wide and he said, “What?”

Namjoon nodded and said, “Yeah. They’re back and you know they’re going to take the seat again.”

Jin sighed and said, “Yeah, I know. It’s their city anyway. When are we going to meet them?”

Namjoon walked over and sat down as he said, “Tomorrow. They are coming here.”

Jin nodded and said, “Okay. Anything else?”

Jimin stands up and sets down a black and white picture.

Jin looks at it and then looks at Jimin. He says, “Okay. Who is this?”

Jimin sighs and sits on the chair as he says, “You’re looking at Jung Taek Woon. He’s a hitman for a group called VIXX.”

Jin looks at the picture and then at Jimin as he said, “Really? This is the first photo we got of a VIXX hitman. We’ve never been able to get a picture of them. How did you get this?”

Jimin smiles and says, “My informant did well. He tracked down the whereabouts of Taek Woon and found him. He kept his position hidden as he took a picture of Taek Woon.”

Jin nodded and sat back in his chair. He looked up at the ceiling and then stood up. He walked over to the window and looked out. He saw that it was raining. The other members looked at each other and then Hoseok stood up.

“Jin, I know you’re worried about Tae Eun. We’ll protect her. We could have round the clock protection for her.”

Jin turned around and chuckled at Hoseok and said, “You need to learn a LOT about Tae Eun. She is not the kind of girl that wants to have people follow her. I know when I was in the States, she almost strangled one of the men that I had watch over her. She’s told me that she wants no one watching her.”

Yoongi said, “Yeah, but this is different. EXO and VIXX coming back to the city just as Shinhwa is coming back. I have this sinking feeling something is going to happen.”

Jin nodded and said, “Yeah, I know. This couldn’t come at the most worst time. My mind is on Tae.” He ran his fingers over his forehead when Taehyung spoke.

“Hyung, why don’t you let us take over? We’ve stood back and watched how you did things. You know how Namjoon hyung does things and how we do our things. I know our methods aren’t the same as yours, but we can still keep everyone together, while you spend time with your sister. You haven’t seen her in five years. It will do you some good to spend time with her.”

Jimin spoke, “What Taehyung said. You both are grieving on the death of your parents. Tae is grieving the most because she was there when it happened. She needs you for support.”

Jin chuckled and said, “So, being so caring is your way of throwing me out of the office?”

They stood up and looked at each other. Jungkook said, “Exactly. Let us take over until you are confident to come back.”

Jin sighed and said, “Alright, then. I guess I’ll go and check up on Tae and maybe take a nap. I haven’t slept for the past few days.”

The others bowed as he walked over to the door and turned around as he said, “If you need anything, let me know. I want you guys to know that because I’m not in the office, I’m still a part of this group. So, if anything goes wrong, I’ll have your heads.”

They bowed and Jin walked out of the room and closed the door. The others looked at each other and sat down as they breathed in a sigh of relief. Jungkook smiled and high-fived Jimin. Jin slowly walked down the hallway. He was so tired and drained from everything going on. He stops at Tae’s door and he touches the handle of the door and then stepped back. He wasn’t going to bother her. He walked a few steps away and then stopped. He bit his bottom lip and walked back to her door. He touched the handle again and put his forehead against the door. He tried to keep his composure as tears filled his eyes. After so long, his sister finally came home. He missed his mother and father, but hated them even more because they took Tae way from him. But, now she’s back, and she’ll need the support from him.

Jin gently opened the door and looked in. It was dark save for a log in the fireplace that was burning. He walked in and tried to be as silent as possible. He looked at the window and saw the rain was completely drenching the window, and then he saw it. Lightning, and a few seconds later was the sound of thunder. He quickly walks over to the window and grabs the drapes. He shuts them and sighs. Then he hears movement in the bed. He turns around and saw that Tae was moving around. He waited to see if she’ll go back to sleep. A few minutes later, she does. Jin walks over to the fireplace and moves the log so that the fire lights up more and the crackling of the fire was heard. He could hit himself for making the fire crackle. It probably woke her up. He looks over and sees that she was still sleeping, on her stomach.

Jin smiles and crawls over to her and sits there just staring at her. Jin never lets people see how vulnerable he is, but when he’s around Tae, he becomes very vulnerable and soft. The light from the fireplace makes her face glow. He gently moves some hair from Tae’s face and looks at it. She is so innocent and angelic. He lightly runs his fingers over her cheek and then sighs. He quietly stands up and looks down at her. He notices that she still doesn’t wear a shirt to bed. She always gets hot when she goes to sleep, so she always sleeps without a shirt. He’ll have to remember that now that she’s living with a bunch of males. He goes over and grabs the blanket and was about to cover her back when he stops and looks. There on her back were scratches. He ran his fingers over them and felt the bumps of the scratches. They were deep, but apparently they were healing. He wondered what or who would do that to his sister. He covers her back up and leans down as he kisses her cheek.

Then he says, “Don’t worry, Tae. We’ll protect you now.”

Jin turns and walks to the door and looks back at his sister and then turns and opens the door and softly closes it. He stands there and looks at the door. Then he turns and walks to his room that is next door. He opens it and gets ready for a nap. He gets into bed and closes his eyes.

 

 

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

 

What did you think of it?

Okay, a few things. I wanted to try to write a spanking story, but this didn’t turn out like the way I was hoping, so there may be a few swats here and there, but it’s got the elements for fluff and drama.

Also, Jin is a softy. Even though he can talk tough and act tough but he can’t hurt his sister. So, there will be times that he’ll just give her a swat to her backside and that’s it.

And if you were wondering, Jin is NOT the leader of BTS, it’s Namjoon, it’s just that Jin is so good at giving them directions and to keep the family together, but Namjoon is the big talker and the fierce leader.

Information about Tae’s background will become known in the next few chapters. Certain things will be said or flashbacks could come up to show something about Tae. But, she won’t out rightly say what’s going on with her.

 

 

If you like it so far please…

 

                                                             SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!