Nine

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

Time can either go slow or fast. Depends on how you look at things. As for me, at first... it felt slow and all I wanted to do is cry in my room and just stay there. Unfortunately my life wasn't that simple. I had a job working at this night club, thankfully it wasn't a strip club or anything. I don't want to be corrupted or worse. 

Work wasn't all that great, I had to do what was I told by Jayeon; who was very nice helping me but the other girls would push my aside when I looked dumb. It was my first night, how else am I supposed to me. Everything was just happening so fast I tried my best. Time went by faster before I knew it and I was in the back with the rest of the girls but I was feeling very nausaeted. 

That was because some guys bought me a few shots. I tried to brush them off but they were offering my a tip if I took them. The girl Boyeon told me to just the drink, nothing bad would happen. So I took it and the strong taste went down my throat burning it. I made a face at first but after my fifth one, I felt nothing. 

It felt like a perfect combination to what I wanted. 

I didn't want to feel anything. 

My life was ruined by people around me.

Nothing else was going to matter. 

I had no one who cared for me. 

I was nothing. 

After the fifth shot I lost count and started walking weird. That was when I felt a tug on my arm and I was in a quiet place. I remember hearing voices and then I heard nothing...

The next morning came and my head was pounding as if something threw books at me. I hissed trying to get up carefully and holding my head between my hands trying to collect myself. I slowly pushed myself up trying to find my way to the bathroom but if I wasn't mistaken, I wasn't at home. I was in another place. 

Oh my gosh! 

I looked down and my clothes was still on. I closed my eyes with a sigh of relief washing over me. 

That was close. 

A door opened from one room and I saw Jayeon walking out with a pair of shorts and a oversized white shirt. She was drying her hair and when she saw me, she smiled. "Hey girl, how are you feeling?"

"Headache." was all I could say. 

She let out a laugh. "Hangover. I wasn't sure how many you could do but hey, you made some good tips for fifteen shots." 

Did she say fifteen? 

My eyes widen at her as my mouth hung low. "FIFTEEN SHOTS!" 

Jayeon was in the kitchen getting a bowl for the side. She laughed again and nodded her head. "Yeah that happens." 

"What is with all the noise?" Out came Eun Seung from one room with her hair in a messy bun and her comfy clothes. "I just went to bed like an hour ago. Keep it down new girl." 

Jayeon came to me and handed me the bowl. "It's for the hangover." 

I looked at it and took a sip, the warmth was hitting the spot in my stomach nicely. "Thanks." 

"I'm going back to bed." Eun Seung went to the sofa and laid down instead of going to the room. I couldn't help but laugh. Jayeon grabbed the pillow on the side and whacked her with it. "Ow! Stop! The sofa is better than my bed." 

"Why?" Jayeon asked looking at me confused then a smirk appeared on her face making me feel lost. "Soohyun threw up four times on the sofa, be my guest if you sleep in vomit." 

In a quick second, Eun Seung was off the sofa and went back to the room shutting the door.

Jayeon laughed and sat down patting a side next to me. "Works every time." 

I sat next to her and continued drinking the soup. Then I realized something. "What time is it?" 

Jayeon looked at her clock on the wall. "I think its nine in the morning. Why?" 

"Oh no! I'm late for school! Wait.. I don't have clothes! Oh my gosh! What am i going to wear? What am I going to do? I --" 

"Calm down, Soohyun." Jayeon patted my back. "First of all, you're not going anywhere, you're going to stay here and rest. Chae Seon, well come by later to talk to you about your schedule. She knows you're in school. So she had to talk to the boss your shift and your step-dad."

I looked away from her and put my head down. 

She knows doesn't she... great. 

I felt the cusion n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter