Four

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

The next day, I went to school with my head hang low, so that other students won't notice me. Some students laughed at me because I have no firends and think I'm better off alone. Which may be true, but sometimes, it would be nice to have someone to talk too. But then I don't want to be a burden to anyone with my problems. 

 I entered my classroom and my classmates went on with their own business as always and I'm only the fly that stay on the wall. I went to my seat and the class started as usual with the lecture and a homework to work on. My mind would go off on its own as I ignored the teachers vocie from talking. I would look out the window thinking if my life would have been better being born in a better life with a family who loved me and spoiled me. Letting me whatever I wanted and just being loved in the end. 

But dreams can only go so far. I was unlucky being born into a life that was not for me. It so much it drove me to depression and nothing would ever get better. Then I thought of guy Mark who walked me home. 

He probably forgot about me...

Most people do, they only pity me and I'm forgotten all over again. My life doesn't matter to anyone. Why should I keep on living if it only gets worse. I sighed looking away from the window with the sun shining in the classroom and went back to my notes for homework. 

After class, I immediately went out of the classroom, still with my head hang low. I went behind the school building where the basketball court was ans hid under the bleachers. No one would notice me here anyways. I sat down on the ground and buried my face between my knees.

I cried softly for a moment until I let out a few cries that weren't soft. The arguing of last night was still haunting me like a ghost wanting to keep on scaring others. But the worst pasrt of it all, the revelation that my dad was actually my STEPDAD.

Why my life is full of struggles?

It's so hard to overcome it all by myself.

Mark

After class, my friends and I went to the locker room to change into our practice basketball jerseys. These past few weeks we are practicing for the upcoming game with another team from another school. We headed to the basketball court and we do our warm-up exercise with our coach. We started our practice until I heard a sob that came under the bleachers. 

It was strange at first. Who would be crying on such a day? Then again, life for some are struggles and hard to overcome. 

It's coming from behind the school building, I thought to myself.

After an intense practice, I drank my water bottle during our ten minute break and I couldn't stop thinking of that sob I heard. I looked at Jackson; who is my best friend to cover for me if I wasn't back when our break was over. I had told my coach that I had to go to the restroom. I eyed Jackson, who gave me a nod and looked somewhat curious. 

I went towards the bleachers and I saw a girl curled up in a ball. I studied her a bit more wondering who could it be. "Excuse me, are you ok?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter