Thirteen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

As I arrived at the apartment that was now my new home, I was going to get started on homework but Eun Seong mentioned dinner was ready and for me to sit at the table. It was a bit awkward at first but Jayeon and her started talking about Mark making me want to hide my face and hide. 

I couldn't stop blushing and they would tease me about it. 

Eun Seong started calling me 'cherry' since I turned that shade of a color.

Jayeon only laughed as they continued to talk. They eac mentioned that tomorrow until Friday they would be working and that would mean I was going to be alone. But Chun Hwa would be around to stay by me and help me out with what ever I needed. 

Just when we finished eating, the door suddenly opened and in came the cutest little boy I had ever seen. Then shortly after he came in, Daeun came in looking at me. "What are you doing here?" 

"I um.. live here... now." I said to her. "Is he yours?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Well he doesn't belong to Jayeon or Eun Seong."

I couldn't help but laugh and bent down to his level. "Hello, what's your name."

"Ho Byunghee." he said and bowed to her with a cute smile. "Mommy, is she my babysister for today?" 

Daeun smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "I spoke to Chae Seon and she told me what's going on. I figured on the days you don't work, you could help me out? I'll pay you and you can keep that money for yourself. You work money will go to the debut that man goes and you might just keep a small amount for yourself. Why not earn extra cash?"

I blinked at her taking in all this information. "I guess my personal life is no secret at work." 

"No its not. If you want us to know something about you we must know the deep stuff. I'm sure Jayeon told you about each of us." she said walking to the sofa and Byunghee followed but he jumped off when he saw Eun Seoung.

"Oh look who is here! Byung Byung!" she picked him up in her arms and started tickling him. He laughed at her fingers moving around as he didn't stop her. "When did you get her Daeun?"

"Just now." she said looking at her phone. "Where is Jayeon?"

"Here!" she said coming out from her room and smiled giving Byunghee a kiss on the cheek. "Hey cutie!" 

He smiled at her and wiggled out of Eun Seong's arms. "Mommy can I have ice cream?" 

Daeun looked at Soohyun and sighed. "Nothing after seven, he needs to be in bed by nine the latest is ten."

Soohyun nodded. "Is he allergic to anything?" 

The girls stayed quiet as they heard her remark. 

"Thankfully no." Daeun said standing up. "I'll be back around three or four. By the time you wake up for school. These two wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter