Five

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

I went back inside the classroom and I had this feeling that my eyes were dry from crying after everything. Despite the weight on my shoulders I felt slightly better just crying it all out. One of my classmates  stopped in front of me. Her name was Jung Joori, I never spoke to her but I could see the worry in her eyes.

"Are you okay? I noticed that you seemed emotional. Is there something going on?" she asked me.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I faked a smile at her.

I may be okay physically, but deep down inside, I'm not okay emotionally and mentally. I went back to my seat and time went by slowly as our teachers proceed with their lectures. I would doodle on my papers or just look outside the window. Even though that I have no friends here in the classroom; I couldn't but to think of Mark. It was a bit weird crying in front of him but I felt claming.

I had this feeling that I could count on him and I could see him as being my only freind. I doubt he would want to be something more. He is popular for one and very handsome. He wouldn't go for a girl like me.

I'm always going to have problems. It wouldn't be right to burden him with any family problems.  Especially to my stepdad.

No matter what it takes, I will step up to him and prove to him that I'm not the weak girl who treats me like a rag doll. I need to start being strong for myself. 

After class, I went to my locker and to my surprise, I saw a guy leaning against the wall next to my locker waiting. When our eyes met, I realized it was Mark with his hair damp wearing comfortable clothes.  I went to him and gave him a wave. "Hey, so um... is your basketball practice over?"

I wasn't sure why I was feeling so nervous all of a sudden. 

He answered, "Hey, yeah practice is over now."

I nodded my head and started to open my locker trying to avoid eye contact. "So what are you doing here anyway?"

He let out a chuckle and face me. "I want take you with me to a restaurant. My treat, is that okay?"

I was surprised by his offer. I wasn't really expecting something like this. I felt my cheeks slightly burning. I finished getting what I needed from my locker and closed it. "You don't have too." 

He smiled and gave a nod. "I know I don't, but I want to." 

I couldn't contain it now. I blushed. "S-sure."  

Mark smiled more than before and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hallway. Most of the students were staring at us, well mostly me. I could feel myself being a cherry. I then felt something next to my ear. His hot breath sent chills down my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter