** Announcement **

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO EVERYONE!! 

This is CO-AUTHOR RAGDOLLALICE23 

I know some of you have been waiting for a update but.... sadly, this story is only half mine to work on and I do have the ideas still in mind to work on it. BUT....I also have my out projects and storeis I'm currently working on. Please don't get upset with me for not updating on this story. I too have work and school and I have a tight schedule when I want to type and honestly I work more on my stuff than I do this story. Why? Because as I said... this is only half mine and the Author for this story... I haven't really spoken to her. 

Last I heard from her was a month ago and she was going to school and spending time with her family. Believe me, I wanna work on this story too but... its hard for me right now and my Saturdays are taken up by my homework. T__T It really this semester...... 

I can't make promises bc they will break....Idk when I'll work on this story.... Maybe not until I'm done with this semseter.....??? It's hard to say and as I said before. I work on my own stories. So at times, this isn't always on my mind. 

I just wanted to make this announcement and let you all know what's going on with me. As for the other Author, I told you her recent update from what I last heard from her. If you are still interested in this story, please be paitent updates will come around later later.... 

Sorry.... ^^' 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter