Seventeen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - Changed to Third Person - - 

Three motorbikes sped down the highway zig zagging between cars as they were racing to their destination. They didn't care about the speed limit, they would race as if nothing mattered and liked to break a few laws once in a while. 

The person in the back falling behind pressed on the accelerator to move up passing the ssecond biker and then the first. 

"Hey your cheating!" The second biker shouted but the sound of his bike was over powering his vocie. 

The biker that was now in first was now father than the others and took a turn existing off the highway and the other two did the same. They each slowed their speed following the other one taking a few turns left, two rights, and then another left. 

When the first biker was coming to a stop the others slowed down and came to a stop as well. 

They each got off their bikes taking off the helmets. 

One stared at the brown in front of him with a light brown door. The windows were open but one seemed to be cracked. The mini blinds were bent and destroyed. He sighed taking it all in before staring at the uncut tall grass probably filled with mosquitos and another bugs that crawl. 

"Ugh! What an awful place." the one with silver hair said looking around. 

Has she been living here this whole time..? 

"Is this the right place?" the one with black hair with strips of dark sea green. He walked over to the first biker and checked the map on the phone. "Him? This is the right place. What do we do now?" 

"Isn't it obvious? We knock on the door." The one with silver hair rolled his eyes. 

"Yah don't talk to me like that!" The other one strode over putting him into a lock hold. 

The first biker ignored them and walked up the the door checking it. A few dents were made and it looked busted only around the knob. He sighed taking in a breath before grabbing the handle. He turned it slowly and it wouldn't open.

It's locked..

He turned around to shout for his two friends but same them on the ground. He rolled his eyes in annoyment. "I can't bring these two any where can I?" 

"GIVE UP YET?" 

"STOP SHOWING OFF!" 

"HOW DOES MY ARMPIT SMELL?" 

"UGH!! GET OFF ME!" 

"MINHYUK! WONHO! THAT'S ENOUGH!" The oldest of them both barked at. He waited until they were both unattached to each other and were on their own feet. They smiled like innocent children walking up to him. "Wonho, I need you to unlock the door." 

He nodde with a smile and grabbed a few tools looking at a knob. He was a master without needed a key. He could unlock any door within five minutes the most. The fastest is 3 mintues and twenty seconds. He smirked once he heard a click and looked at the other two. "All done." 

As soon as the oldest one pushed the door open, an awful smell filled their nose making them make disgusted faces covering their nose from the smell. 

Minhyuk gagged as he stepped inisde following the oldest. "What type of pig's pen is this?" 

"Why would she be living here?" Wonho said looking at many broken bottles laying on the floor. 

He stopped in his tracks as he saw a person laying on hte sofa with his mouth open slowly breathing. "Shall we ask him?" 

The oldest one turned to look at his friend seeing his gaze at someone else.  He stared at the sofa seeing a middle aged man slpeeing away. He walked over to him but stopped. He found a cup filled with something that could be water and dumped it on the man. 

The man woke up in shock sitting up. "AH WHAT THE HELL!" 

He saw Wonho and Minhyuk smiling before he turned to one next to him. 

"Who the hell are you? Why are in my house?" 

"We are looking for someone. Hwang Soohyun. Where is she?" the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter