One

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

Drip drip drop

The sound of the rain echoed through the hallways, since some of the windows were left open and the smell of wet raindrops were always calming. I must be weird to even like the smell of rain. On raining days, I like to stay in bed all day and be lazy watching TV. But sadly, today wasn't one of those days since I came to school today. 

Sigh... 

It seems that the rain won't stop.

How am I suppose to go home?

I didn't even bring my umbrella with me. I was running late and I didn't even know it was going to rain. I usually don't like getting wet because I end up getting sick and it takes me a while to recover. I waited a few more minutes and decided to make a run for it towards the bus stop.

Just when I was about to step out, a stranger--- I mean, a handsome boy opens his umbrella and he shared it with me. I looked up at him and stare at his face.

He is so damn handsome. I had seen him around plenty of times. He is the center of attention for girls arounc school who love him because of his looks. Well now from seeing him up close and personal, I can see why. 

"Let me take you home." He said putting his hoodie over his head for better cover up. 

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not. I've never spoke to him before but I really didn't want to get wet and sick. So I ended up nodding and we walked out of the school gates as we went home.

Silence befalls between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter