Sixteen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun 

The next day was a school day and I had the worst hangover. My head was banging hard as if I was banging myself against the locker only ten times harder. Ugh it was terrible. I pushed myself from the futon since I was no longer sleeping on the sofa. I was sharing a room with Jayeon and I didn't mind. She is caring and sweet. I looked to my side and she was already up. I pushed myself to stand but my legs wobbled like a penguin walking for the first time. 

I leaned against the door frame for a moment until the door across from me opened and Eunseong had her hair messy with dark circles. She smiled at me letting out a laugh. "You should see yourself Rookie." 

"Ditto." I said to her making her only laugh more. 

We both headed to the table near the kicthen and hd two hot bowls of soup in front of us by Jayeon. She had cooked it for us and another small bowl or rice was next to it. I slowly sipped the steamy soup feeling the hotnes go down my throat making me feel better. I only ate half since I had to get ready for school. I don't remember drinking anything. I got my water from the sink and even though it tasted horrible, it was better than drinking something for a glass. 

But I do remember laughter from Daeun and Boyeon when I drank what I thought was water. Instead it burned my throat in pain and I made a disgusted face. Later that night, I felt the ground spinning and felt dizzy. But I felt free as a bird until Chae Seon saw me in an odd state and called Jayeon over to take care of me. 

I do also remember my stomach feeling uneasy and hearing someone groan out in disgust. After that I out. 

"What happened last night?" I asked holding my head still as I leaned against the sink. 

"You drank Vodka thinking it was water." Jayeon said coming to my side handing me two pain pills and water. "Are you sure you want to go to school?" 

I nodded taking the pills and swallowing them with water. "I'll text you if I cant handle it anymore. Can you come get me?"

"Of course. I'm sure Eunseong is going to be sleeping all day." She giggled my hair to the side.

I felt her doing something and it was making my eyelids wanting to shut close. I wanted to go back to bed but I had to go to school. I couldn't miss. 

"Ok all done." She smiled showing me the fish tail braid. It was nice and she grabbed a few strands from the left making me look even more pretty than I normally look. 

"Thanks." I said looking at her in the mirror. Before I could leave, she put on some concelar under my eyes with a bit of blush and then I ready to walk out the door. She was with me going down the steps and when I got to the bottom, Mark was there already waiting for me with his hands in his pockets. 

"Hello handsome!" Jayeon teased making him blush. 

"Hey." He said to the both of us. "How was your weekend? I called but you didn't answer." 

"You did?" I raised my eyebrows looking at Jayeon. We exchanged a look making a nervous laugh. "Umm.. we were out of the city." 

"Yeah I wanted to get her out for a while." Jayeon let go of me she handed me over to Mark. "She has a minor headache. If she feels unwell let me know." 

Mark held onto my arm for a moment but I felt him snake his arm around my waist holding me firmly. It wasn't bad or anything it just made my heart race making my cheek burn a bit. I wasn't used to his skin ship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter