Three

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

Last night, my parents are arguing again because of the usual reason: My dad.

He is an addict and he always hang out with other women at the bar, even though he knows he has a family. How do I know this? It wasn't on my things to do one night. My mom was crying her eyes out as she gave up on calling my dad so one night I ended up falling him. Let's just say the image I saw wasn't very pretty and imprinted in my mind for a month.

That same night, I got caught by him and got the worst punishment of all. I was standing for three hours as my dad swung his belt at my back legs. It left dark red marks and I had to wear sweat pants for a month and a half even on hot days. But that didn't stop him to keep going out late at night.

He kept on drinking beer, smoking two packs of cigarette a day. No matter how much my mom pleaded him to stop. He only ignored her words and did what he wanted. 

In the middle of the argument, my dad came in my room looking for me. As for myself, I was hiding in my closet. I only hide inside when the arguing gets bad and I fear something bad will happen. I don't like getting invovled since it doesn't do me any good. I hear the footsteps around my room and before I let out a breath I had been helding; the door to the closet opened and my dad grabbed me by arm giving it a frim squeeze. I clenced my teeth not wanting to let out the pain.

He dragged me out to the living room and I stumbled on my feet as he threw me next to my mom who was crying in pain as I noticed her left cheek turning purple. My dad smirked and wobbled as he tried standing straight. "Do you want to know a secret?" 

I only looked at him not giving him an answer. When he didn't get what he wanted her grabbed my hair forcefully and I whimpered in pain. "Y-yes.." 

He chuckled and the awful smell he had made my nauseated. "You're not my real daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter