Seven

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

The moment I entered my house, I felt shocked for just a minute. Mark just kissed my forehead. It was just so sudden and... I liked it. I felt my cheeks burning but most importantly, I had a smile on my face. Does this mean I was starting to feel something for him? But that would be too fast, I'm barely getting to know him and trust him. Why does it have to feel like this? Fast paced. Why can't it just go slow. I bit my bottom lip trying to udnerstand this and myself but what if I was just overthinking things? 

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath trying to control myself from thinking anymore. I needed to go shower and do homework. I pushed myself off the door since I had been leaning on it since I came in and walked passed the kitchen. I didn't see my mom around. When I walked to the living room I saw my step-dad talking and laughing to another man sitting across him. 

His hair was a mix of black and white hair making it look more like salt and pepper hair. He was dressed all business like and was smiling as he spoke to my step-dad. 

Not wanting to interupt them, I walked passed them quickly and headed for my room. But that didn't stop him from saying something. 

"Where are your manners Soohyun?" my step-dad called out to me. 

I didn't want to look at him. I just turned to the man and bowed and then tried to go to my room. But of course, he didn't allow it. 

"Soohyun, remember when I said 'things will be changing?'" 

I stood in my spot waiting to hear what he had to say.

"This is my good friend, Choi Bo Gyung; he owns a night bar and he is nice enough to offer me a job for you." 

In that moment, my eyes widen and I snapped my head at him. "Wh-what?"

This man who stood in front of my smiled and gave me a nod. "Yes, you will be starting tonight actually."

"B-but what about m-my homework?" I asked feeling already scared to this idea.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I figured since you came home late, you had already done it. So now its time for you to go to work."

I stayed in my spot and carefully looked at the man still sitting on the sofa. He gave me a smirk. "I think she will fit perfectly. Her face is a beauty and innocent. I'm sure she will get lots of tips."

Now I felt sick to my stomach. "Wh-what a-about m-my mom?"

Again, he shrugged his shoulders and tapped his chin. "If I'm not mistaken... she took off this afternoon. Her clothes is gone too."

I dropped my bag and quickly went their bedroom. I checked the closet and sure enough it was empty. My heart sank to my stomach as I fell to my knees. A few tears were sliding down my cheek yet I couldn't feel anything much. I felt slightly numb. I wasn't sure how long I was on the ground but I heard a chuckle behind me and a tight hold on my left arm. I felt out a hiss and was face to face with the evil man who is my step-dad.

"It's time for you to go to work. I need money and I can't pay off my debts alone." he glared at me as we walked out of the room and he pushed me to the older man who caught me in his arms.

I did not what any of this!

I wish this was a dream!

But it wasn't a dream... it was a nightmare. 

I'm always living in a nightmare.

As much as I tried to fight off the hold from Bo Gyung, he only held me tighter and he pushed me into his car and drove off. "Don't bother jumping out. I've locked it and child proof locked it too."

That only means... it can open from the inside.

I didn't like how this was going. 

My mom left us.. me...

Now I have to take on the roll of making money for this evil man who doesn't care about me. I'm never going to get away from this, I knew karma would find there way to me. Something good happens and I know something bad will happen soon. 

I felt a few more tears fall down and stayed quiet in the car. The ride was about thrity minutes away, the night club was already open and a few people were standing outside talking amongst each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter