Fifteen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

The rest of the week went alright. I was able to see more of Mark and Jayeon would always pick me up after school. Sometimes Mark would even join us. He mentioned the night of park with Byunghee and Jayeon couldn't help but smile as she listened with her arms hooked with mine. I was starting to feel more comfortable with her. She was like a big sister I never had. It was a nice feeling. I didn't want it to go away. Even Eunseong was warming up to me. 

She had her moments of being a total blonde but seeing her reactions when she understood something was funny. I had never felt so happy just to be around the two girls. They always made me feel good and they helped me at work too. I was doing practice runs with Jayeon in the apartment for better practice and Eunseong should me a feel tricks too. 

They were very helpful. 

The night was Saturday and I was going to work walking along Jayeon and Eunseong. It was quiet at first but Eunseong has been obsessing over Snapchat and all these crazy filters she kept taking pictures with Jayeon and then they would pull me into the picture as well. 

As we got to the night club, Ga Ram was outside already watching the surroundings. "Hello ladies." 

He eyed me and smiled. It was the first time he had smiled at me. I gave him a quick smile putting my hair behind my ear. He opened the door for us and we each followed each other and went to the back to get dressed.Daeun was already there with Boyeon. They were talking amogst themselves for a while until they saw me. Boyeon went to her station to started up on her make-up. 

Daeun came up to me and handed me my outfit for the evening. "Don't get it dirty." 

I nodded taking it from her and went to my locker to put my other clothes away while I changed. There were no changing rooms. Everything had to be out in the open. I wasn't comfortable but I had no choice. I changed into a tight black skirt that hugged my waist and legs making it hard to breath. My top was a matching black spaghetti strap showing off my arms. I sighed as I went to th mirror to look at myself. 

It was amazing how much you can look when you dress a different way. I almost couldn't recongize myself. My hair was in a messy bun for now until Eunseong came from behind and pulled it down. She dragged me to her chair and started to do some curls with her flat iron. As she did that, Jayeon came to my side putting on make-up. I felt her my whole face for a minute and then again. I had no idea what she was doing. 

I think felt something on the top of my eyelids. I figured that was eyeshadow and then I felt something on my lips and eyelashes. When I opened my eyes I had no idea who I was. My apperance was someone else and I didn't know how to feel about it. It was just a surprise at how all this happened so fast and it was going to be a apart of me now. 

"Let's go ladies!" Chae Seon came in and then left. Eveyone left the room expect me and Jayeon. She handed me a pair of white heels. It was odd at first but seeing how I was wearing all black, I guess wearing heels that stand out was a good match. She was wearing the same as me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter