Eighteen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark couldn't stop smiling at how Soohyun looked as she at her noodles from the bowl. 

He had woken her up to get off the bus and her reaction wasn't what he had expected knowing they skipped school and arrived an hour away from where they normally would be.She had been shocked to the idea Mark had done. He didn't think she would get upset and not speak but he mentioned to her that she looked tired and he wanted to let her sleep longer on the bus. 

Which he did. 

She slept for an hour on the bus and when she felt Mark waking her up she felt well rested. But the shocking expression on her face as something she ddin't plan. She and Mark started walking around for a bit looking at what to do but first she wanted to eat something. The hot soup that Jayeon made was all she could think about and she just wanted something warm inside her stomach. 

Mark chuckled as she slurped on her noodles every chance she got. 

"Slow down or you'll choke." He said to her giving her a napkin. 

She got the napkin still ignoring him, She was still slightly made at his plan. She didn't want to miss school because of her job and now he did this just made it worse on her. She sighed for a moment stuffing more of the noodles. 

"How long are you going to ignore me?" He asked her leaning on the table. "I told you I was sorry." 

"You never apologized." She said swallowing the noodles. "You just think you did."

He smirked knowing he got her talk. 

Soohyun clicked her tongue going to get more but he mananged to pull the bowl away from her. "Hey!" 

"Ok, fine.I didn't apologize. I'm sorry for making you skip school and dragging you out here. I just thought with you asleep it felt rude to wake you up." He said smiling hoping she would forgive him. 

Soohyun gave him a cute glare that was melting his heart. "Rude to wake me up?"

"You had a headache remember? What did you do late last night anyways? Did you drink Vodka with Jayeon or something?"  H easked question after question. 

What makes him think that?

Soohyun stared at him blinking her eyes. She felt her heart racing slowly in a small part of her bottom lip. 

"I didn't think you drink --" 

"I DON'T!" Soohyun answered quickly to him. "Vodka is just a code for something that Jayeon and I came up with." She let out a laugh rolling her eyes, "Gosh why would you think I drink? I'm not old enough. It would make no sense and --" 

"Ok, ok." He said putting his hands up. "I was just curious since you could have stayed home to rest." 

"Yeah and you wouldn't have kidnapped me." She stuck out her tongue making him chuckle at her. 

"I think kindnapping you is the best thing." He pushed her noodles back. "I get to spend more time with you away from interuptions." 

Soohyun grabbed the bowl and finished the last of the noodles as Mark did the same. Once they finished, he grabbed her hand as the walked down the sidewalk looking at a few stores. He wanted to get out his school uniform and dress into something better. He pulled Soohyun into one store and grabbed a shirt and pants for him and grabbed the same for Soohyun. He paid for them first and then they changed. 

As they came out the store, the were wearing matching couple Tees of Mickey and Minnie with dark skinny blue jeans. Soohyun was against it at first but she didn't mind since it was Disney and the shirts were cut. She felt her heart racing in a good way and enjoyed how Mark was being. It was unexpected of him to do such things but his intentions were always good towards her. 

She liked it. 

Soohyun noticed they weren't holding hands at the moment. She reached out to grab his and interlaced them. 

Mark stopped walking for a moment and stared down at his hands with hers.  He then looked at her and smiled. "You like holding my hand?" 

She blinked at him for a ew seconds realizing it was probably a bad idea. She slowly tried to remove her hand but he squeezed on hers not too tight to hurt. 

"I like holding your hand too," He raised his hand that was holding hers' and kissed the back of it making her drop her jaw. He smiled making his eyes close almost. He put their hands down and pulled her to start walking. 

He just kissed my hand...

Soohyun felt her cheeks burn up but she couldn't help but smile and notice that their steps were in sync together. She looked around to see what could catch her eyes and she spotted a cute toy store. She loved looking at cute stuffed animals and wished she could have one of her own. But her mother never gave her anything cute. She mindlessly pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter