Eleven

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

It felt as if it had been a while since I've been to school. I looked at the front entrance debating with myself if I should go in or not. I could just pull myself out and be home-schooled. That way my life wouldn't be so complicated with work. I sighed looking down at the ground and kicked the invisible rock that would be in front. 

I should have asked Jayeon if I could stay home. 

I don't want to be here. 

I don't even belong here.

I belong nowhere... 

I had this urge of crying. I don't know why, I just did. I wanted to go home but I had no home to go to. Only the apartment with Jayeon and Eun Seung. I was their new roommate. Jayeon said, I didn't have to sleep on the sofa anymore. I had a place in her room and I got to puy my things away and settle in. I got to bond a bit with Eun Seung, and it turned out she likes to be blunt and kind of slow at times. 

The bell rang for everyone to be in class and get ready for lectures. I managed to pull myself to move forward and walk to my locker. The hallways were empty and still. No one was around to notice me coming in. I didn't care if I got a detention slip and had to stay after school to do it. 

Today just felt bleh to me. 

As I got to my locker I put a few things away and grabbed my books. I slowly took my time doing everything. Even closing the locker. When I was done I turned around and leaned against it. I felt a buzz coming from my phone. I took it out and looked to see who it was from. 

Last night, Jayeon put her number in and gave me Chae Seon and Eun Seung's number. I thought it was then but it wasn't. 

Mark: 

Hey, did you come to school today? 

Staring at the message, I wasn't sure if I wanted to text him back or not. I wanted too but my fingers wouldn't moved. He already knows I've read it and the other messages he sent. I wasn't able to bring myself to tell him anything that was happening. It happened so fast my head was barely wrapping itself around it. 

Yes. 

I hit the send button and put my phone back in my pocket and walked to class. I entered to the back door and the teacher stopped talking. "Well Miss Hwang.. nice for you to join us today and your late. You'll have detention this afternoon." 

I bowed at him not saying anything and went to my seat in the back. I took notes from where he was talking and did my best to listen but my mind was going to other places. Mostly thoughts. 

Why did this happen to me?

What did I do to live this kind of life?

Why couldn't live with a lovely family?

What will my life be like now? 

Everything is just going to be different now. My feelings were everywhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter