Nineteen

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shownu took off his helmet the moment he parked his bike along with the others doing the same. He let out a sigh looking up at the dark red building in front of him with a black door shut. He placed his helmet on the seat before looking at Minhyunk. "This is the place Hyungwon got a lead for?" 

Minhyuk nodded looking around. He saw a few broke bottles and beer caps on the ground. "Yeah is was the directions I got and we followed them." 

"This place looks sketchy." Wonho said looking around. He made a disgusted face looking around some more and suddenly they all turn their heads as the door opens. 

Out came a girl with plantnium blonde hair with a pixie hair cut. She had trash bags in her hand and saw the boys looking at her. "Can I help you?" 

They each exchanged looks not knowing what to say. 

She sighed rolling her eyes. "Place doesn't open until nine." 

"We are looking for someone?" Shownu suddenly blurted out to her. "Is she --" 

"Come by when the waitress are here. Ask for Lady Yoon; she is the main lady of the girls working. I'm only a bartender." She walked away going to the back to through the bags. 

"I hate it when people don't know who you are." Minhyuk stared at the girls back figure. He turned to look at Shownu who was already going inside the building not carrying if he would get thrown out. Minhyuk sighed staring at Wonho. "This is why he should have told her who he was." 

"I don't think he cares about titles." Wonho said staring back at him and headed to the door. "Let's go and see what we can find out." 

They both followed their leader going inside shutting the door behind him. Minhyuk almost tripped over something and he couldn't see. The hall was dark and only dim lights were shown on the walls. As they kept walking they entered the dance floor and as they turned to their left the bar was set up getting cleaned as two people were mopping the floor and two other were cleaning the tables. 

"Who let you in here?" The girl from before was behind them scoffing at their stupidness. "GARAM!" 

A tall muscilane appeared from a room glaring at the two boys who weren't allowed in the night club. Despite the fact of Wonho and Minhyuk know how to fight and defend themselves, in that moment Minhyuk hid behind Wonho shaking in fear seeing the tall big guy. 

"Let's go boys." The man spoke looking at them reaching for their arms. 

"Don't touch them!" Shownu's voice was heard from behind them glaring. He went to his friends and smacked Garam's hand away. "Where is Bogyung?"

"Who want's to know?" Garam glared back him. "What's your business with him?" 

"That our business!" Minhyunk spoke out loud but he flinched behind Wonho they moment he glared at him. 

"What is going on here?" A female voice spoke out breaking the tension from the boys around. "Eunhee get back to work." 

The girl with the plantnium blonde hair went back behind the bar continuing her job. Others around the bar and tables stopped working but the moment Chae Seon looked their way they continued their business and ignored their surrounding. 

"What can I help you both with? I'm close with -- " She stopped talking staring at the boy in front of Garam. "Hyunwoo?" 

Shownu made eye contact to the woman who knew his birth name. Not many knew it, only family and close friends. He stared at her blinking his eyes. "Yeah?" 

She smiled walking up to him placing her hands on her hips. "Look at you, last time I saw you, you were crushing on me when you were fourteen." 

He widen his eyes feeling his cheeks burn. 

No way.. 

"Chae Seon?" He blinked his eyes again before giving a smile. 

Chae Seon nudged Garam with a smirk. "You don't want to mess with him, his father owns a chunck of this club. Not just Bogyung."

Garam stared at the young boy in thought. "Your father is Son Woohyuk?" 

"Unfortunately." Shownu chuckled looking at him then back at Chae Seon. "My dad sent his best secretary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter