Ten

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun

Standing in front of the house, I've known almost all my life was now going to be a house just on the street. I couldn't believe my life was changing in a blink of an eye and I didn't like it. But I didn't have a choice to do what I wanted. I had no money for one and I had a job at a terrbile place. It was going to be a while for me to adjust but this is life right? 

I waited for a minute or so before I went inside with Jayeon following behind me. She was on the phone talking to someone. I had no plce to ask since I barely knew her. She had woken me up an hour ago and I was still tired. She ushered me to the bathroom to shower and dress in some clothes that she had for me. I was wearing some black comfy sweats and an oversized black shirt with my hair down. 

The first thing I noticed when I entered the house was that my step-dad was on the sofa crashed out with many beer bottles around him and the coffee table. I looked at Jayeon and she gasped at such a sight. 

"I'm really sorry." I bit my bottom lip at the embarrassment and looked down. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look at her. "Don't worry Honey, I'll take of him if he wakes up. Let's get what we came here for ok?" 

She really surprised me at how understanding and nice was is towards me. I wanted to know why. Ther curiousity was always in the back of me mind. I walked into my room and grabbed one duffle bag and one medium size suitcase. I slowly started to grab my things putting them on the bed and Jayeon was carefully putting them in the duffle bag first. 

I went in and out of the room a few times getting things from the kitchen or the bathroom that were mine.

After I had showered at the apartment, Jayeon asked me what was my desicion on what I wanted to do. I hadn't really thought of it but I did ask her if I chose to be with her would I be safe from him and try to find a way out. She stayed quiet for a moment but she gave me a nod and said she would help me. She knew my story thanks to Chae Seon and they seemed to understand me. 

Finishing up packing my things only took an hours. It was going to be six in the evening now and I was getting hungry and tired. I had walked out of my room to do a quick check making sure I grabbed everything from the bathroom and kitchen. I nodded with relief and just before I went back to my room. I felt a tug on my arm. 

An awful smell of beer filled my nostrils and a heavy cough was heard. I turned and saw the person I wanted to avoid while I was here. "Where is my money you little --" 

Before he could finish his sentence, he was down on the floor holding himself in the middle. Jayeon was standing by my side wtih my things in her hands. "Listen here old man, you'll have your money at the end of the week. Touch her again and you will get nothing! I know you're deal with Bo Gyung but you have no right to touch Soohyun in any way! UNDERSTAND!" 

He looked up at us with his eyes half open and groaned in pain. He didn't move in his spot. He only kept holding himself in the middle where it hurts the most. 

Jayeon handed me my duffle bag and she grabbed my arm gently as we walked out. "What a piece of junk. I can't believe you had to deal with that creep." 

I didn't know what to say. But I thanked her for what she did. 

Jayeon placed her arm around me and gave me side hug. "Don't worry Honey, you will be in good care with me and the girls. Now let's go get something to eat and you rest early for school ok?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter