Eight

Please Take Care of My Fragile Heart [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark

Walking home this night just felt different. It was like one of those days you can't just smiling because one person just makes it worth your while. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss I left on Soohyun's head. I felt maybe I just did something stupid but I know I didn't since she didn't tell me anything. I could only smile more than I already have. 

I had stayed outside her home for ten minutes to be cautious something went wrong and then I left with my hand in my pocket. I just thinking of our time together and hope I could get more. Sometimes if felt magical. I know I'm not living in some fairytale like some girls do but I think I'm falling for her and I want to be with her always. Maybe there was something wrong with me and maybe I switched places with a girl in love but she is different and I like it. 

Sighing wasn't just an sigh, it was one of those that makes me feel happy and it made me want to go back and see her. But there would be no point, I just made it to my place and I needed to get some rest for tomorrow since I knew I was going to have pratice and of course I wanted to spend some time with her again. 

As soon as I entered my place, I saw a pair of boots in the front and the TV was on with someone laughing very loud. I shook my head and took off my shoes leaving them next to the boots. I plopped myself next to my best friend as he was munching on some chips. "Why are you home so late?" 

I placed my hands behind my head and smiled. "Just." 

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. "Ok, you better tell me what's going on. You're smiling and its not the one I normally see." 

Letting out a chuckle I turned to look at him. "Do you know a girl by the name of Hwang Soohyun?" 

Jackson thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers. "That loner girl? What about her?" 

I moved my right arm and punched him in the gut. "Don't call her that. She isn't a loner." 

Jacksone rubbed his side and blinked at me. "Now you just defended her. What's really going?" 

"How do you know if your falling for someone? How do you know if you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with? How do you know if she is the right one? How do you know Jackson when you're falling in love?" I looked over to him and he just gave a me questioning look. 

"Dude, are you....in love with her?" was all that came out of his mouth. "How did you even meet her? She doesn't talk to anyone, how did you end up talking to her and falling for her?" he asked me as he lowered the volume on the TV.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just like being around her. I meet her the day it was raining. You were abesnt remember? I was about to leave and I saw her standing there. I was about to leave and I ended up sharing my umbrella and we spoke for a bit. During that night, after dropping her off, I couldn't stop thinking about her. The next day, I was excited to see her but when I did, she was crying alone and I gave her comfort." 

"Wait a minute..." Jackson paused looking at his friend. "You're talking about today when you took long for your break during practice." 

I nodded at him. "I couldn't leave her alone crying. I felt uneasy leaving her so I stayed and she ended up telling me something unexpected about herself and I just felt the pain she was feeling. I know she doesn't have a friends and she is alone, but I already told her she as me. I meant it. I even gave her my number." 

There was slience around the living room. 

"We went to eat something after school and then we spent some time together at a park near by before I took her home. Man Jackson, I sometimes feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't stop thinking about her and her situation at home... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter