NINE ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and got out of the bed tiredly, ruffling my hair in irritation. 

 

"Yah yah! Can you at least put on your shirt first?!"

 

And that's the first sentence that welcomed me to the morning.

 

"Please. It's not as if you hadn't seen me before." 

 

"Yah yah. Watch your words young man," she pouted before giving a smirk. "Actually oppa, looks like you'd been working out eh? All prepared for the wedding?" 

 

I grabbed my tank top and put on embarrassingly, feigning a cough. "You wish. I'm just ensuring that I would be at my tip top condition during the runway later this week."

 

"You're really walking for your own brand? Won't that tarnish your reputation of being a designer?" 

 

I walked to the fridge to grab the carton of milk, stifling a yawn. "It's okay. Besides, I guess no one else would know what feelings I want to bring out for the clothes except for myself. So I rather be more tired than to ruin my r-"

 

My sentence trailed off as I felt a warm pair of arms around me. 

 

"I'm so sorry that you're so busy but yet, still have to design my gown for me," she spoke into my back, her tone so sweet and melodious. "You seemed to become quite skinny nowdays." 

 

A pang of warmth hit my heart and I pulled her to the front, resting my arms on her shoulders lazily. 

 

"Don't try to fool me. I know when you're sincerely apologetic and when you're trying to act like a goody-good girl. Know you for more than half of your life, young woman," I smirked. "If you're really sorry, you would have cooked for my meals while you're staying here instead of living off me and still need me to call in delivery to feed you." 

 

"Yah yah. I moved in so that whenever you have the free time, you can design my gown and take my measurements! Isn't it more convenient for you this way? Aren't I thoughtful enough? And welllllll, you need to eat too! So by calling in for me, it'll not give you any excuse to skip your meals. That's a clever plan of me yeah?"

 

"Yeah yeah. Im Yoona is always right. What can I do with this girl man," I shook my head in defeat, pinching her nose affectionately.

 

"Give me the most memorable wedding!" 

 

Her chuckles filled the entire house. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

"Hello?"

 

"Omo! FINALLY YOU ANSWERED! Are you alrights?! Where are you now? Are you in pain? Did they send you to the hospital?" 

 

I picked up the call and the endless babblings rang from the other side. I waited patiently with a smile on my face for the babblings to die down. 

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong! Are you dead?! Why are you not answering!" 

 

Then I heard my cue to interrupt. 

 

"Aren't you breathless from all these bombardings?" 

 

Then she burst into tears. 

 

I smiled in defeat as I started to pacify her, "hey hey. I'm alrights okays. It's not like it's the first time I met such incident. Remember the other time I was trying to correct the model's dressing? I was so focused that I ended up dropping into the hole? Besides, this time I was able to jump in myself before I slipped and fell. I was able to return to walk the final show, Yoong. I'm fine."

 

"R-Really...?" Her cries finally became sobs as she hiccupped, making wet sounds. 

 

"Yes," I smiled and made an acknowledgement to Soonho who came in. "Okays. I've to wrap up the things here and I'll head back already alrights? Are you back to your house already?" 

 

"Yeahs... Umma said I should not always be staying overnight at your house. You know, those nonsense traditions~" She was finally calmed down as soft sniffings were heard. "So, I'm guessing beside this big shock, the fashion show went well?"

 

"Perfect. And yes, before you ask again, your gown is almost done. I'd finished with the design and am going to start working on the dress already. You want to take a look at it?" 

 

"Oh please. It's not as like you'd let me. You'd probably say 'oh, better luck next time, Im. Brides should not see their wedding dresses, just trust me and be in for the biggest surprise you'd ever have.' So, I'd say no." 

 

"So someone finally learnt to be smart after like... 10 times?" I chuckled. "Araso araso. Go get a rest already, isn't it midnight back in Seoul? Skin complexion must be on tip-top condition for bride-to-be eh? I'll be disappointed if I see a tired-looking bride with two huge eyebags walking down the aisle." 

 

"You! Pftttt! Araso! I'm going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter