FORTY-EIGHT ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aishhh, the PD is too bias towards Yoong! How can we be playing her beau's song!?"

 

We were in the waiting room for MBC Music Core, watching our 'Soshi Tamtam'. 

 

"Haha! Unnie! I had always been more of a Taeyang fan though?" I burst into laughters at the commotion again. 

 

We actually had a round of this after recording that episode but I guess it'll still trigger some of them whenever the show is played. You see, some of us are just a tad bit more competitive.

 

"It's just a game~"

 

"Easy for you to say when you're on the winning team!"

 

"I bet Ji Yong oppa always sings into her ear when he's making her high. It can't be she guessed the song faster than I did! I'm THE ultimate GD fan!"

 

"Hyoyeon unnieeeee!" I shrieked while some others laughed or groaned.

 

"Does he really though, Yoong?" Yuri unnie looked at me, eyes glinting playfully. "I mean, he does have a hell of a y voice. I mean TOP oppa's voice is deep and sultry, but Ji Yong oppa has a wide range. That makes him even more y I guess. Never and would never get to try for myself but I would imagine exploding there and then when he sang seductively into my ears~ Not to mention the lyrics that he wrote himself."

 

All the girls started looking at me with absolute interest all of a sudden.

 

"Girls~" I shook my head with a chuckle before giving a disgusted look. "No. That'll be... gross."

 

"AISHHH!" 

 

All of them rolled their eyes in sync.

 

"Are you ladies ganging up on my girlfriend again? Or is she triumphing over you girls again?"

 

I looked up, beaming.

 

"Oppa!/Here comes the R-Rated content again~/Aigoo, I need to call my boyfriend here too." 

 

The girls all had different reaction while he simply couldn't care less, strolling towards me.

 

"Congratulations on your comeback, ma lady~" He did a bow, handing me the bouquet of daisies he was holding.

 

"Thank you, monsieur~" I giggled.

 

"Ji Yong oppa is bias! Why does only Yoong has flowers while we don't!"

 

"I thought you girls would prefer food? I ordered caterin-"

 

"ASSA! KWON JI YONG IS THE B.E.S.T!" 

 

All of them rushed out before he could even finish his sentence. We exchanged looks and shared a common laugh. 

 

"Right, oppa oppa! We're discussing about you before you came in."

 

He raised his brows at me while I shrugged in response.

 

"Do you sing your songs to Yoong while you guys are making love?" Tiffany unnie obviously have no sense of shyness in her. "You know, some of your risque songs do make people have dirty thoughts or I don't know, high."

 

"This is what you girls talk about when you gather for a long time in awhile?" He chuckled.

 

"It's an important question!" The girls chorused.

 

"Araso araso," he laughed before pausing and eventually, giving a disgusted look. "No. That'll be... gross."

 

Let's just say we make a perfect couple. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"Kwon's signature massage is still the best~ Goddddd..." I let out a comfortable sigh as I slumped against the sofa while he massaged my neck. 

 

"Yah yah, don't make that sound," he complained. "It's misleading and... arousing."

 

I shuddered at his whisper in my ears and opened my eyes immediately.

 

"Kwon Ji Yongggg!" 

 

"Wae~ It's not like you don't know my voice can make ovaries explode~" He cooed, taking a seat beside me.

 

"I knew you'll start gloating the moment you know about this," I rolled my eyes. "GD has big big ego~"

 

"You're telling me you don't like my hell of a y voice?" He pulled me into his arms, whispering again.

 

"Stop it," I elbowed his stomach playfully.

 

"Ouch, fine," he laughed. "Though I've to say, it's funny how the girls came to this conclusion. That game only played a second of the song. It doesn't even have my voice! They think that I'd hum to you like a baby?"

 

"They aren't exactly wrong though..."

 

"Right, but instead of my songs, you'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter