TWELVE ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoong!" 

 

"Hyorin unnie!" 

 

"Gosh, come here and give your needy unnie a hug. It's been AGES since I last saw you! Where have you been!" 

 

"Oh well, here and there, you know. Idols are forever schedule-packed," I went forward and gave her a tight hug, feeling right at ease as she squeezed me tight with an embrace as well.

 

"Im Yoona is forever schedule-packed you mean," she laughed before hitting my head and narrowing her eyes. "Or are you trying to avoid me?"

 

"Omo, why would I! You know I love you as much, maybe just a little behind Fany unnie," I giggled at her reaction and stuck out my tongue cheekily. 

 

"Right, you're not avoiding me. You're avoiding my boyfriend then. Eh, wait a minute. Not my boyfriend, but my boyfriend's bestie, which is equivalent to YOUR boyfriend."

 

"Unnie!" I shrieked. "I'm going to un-love you. You're a distance away from Fany unnie now." 

 

"Oh you little cutie," she broke into a defeated smile. "How long are you going to continue this cold war?" 

 

"Unnie, it's time for us to get seated. We'll talk later!" 

 

"Yah, you brat! Come back here!"

 

♀♀♀♀♀ 

 

Screw my luck. 

 

"Unnie, you need to stop smirking and change to your usual elegant smile. Young Bae oppa isn't gonna like this when he sees on tv," I smiled and whispered, being conscious of being captured by the camera.

 

"Thought you could avoid my questioning eh?" Hyorin unnie continued to put on her smirk. "You've nowhere to hide now. Answer me. How long are you going to continue this cold war with Ji Yong?" 

 

Just my luck of having to sit on the same table with her in this boring ceremony.

 

"Unnie, can we don't talk about him? Today is a nice night to be able to catch up with you, I don't want to spoil it," I sighed. 

 

"Come on Yoong, let me know more and I'll help you determine okays? You know I always stand by your side. Since when did I side him whenever you guys quarreled?"

 

"But you always have a way to convince me to forgive him," I pouted. 

 

"That's because your own heart wants to forgive him," she gave me a sweet smile. "Let me guess. That rumor with some After School girl... What's her name again?"

 

"She's called Lee Joo Yeon, not some After School girl," I couldn't help but broke into a defeated smile at her expression. "Be nice, unnie." 

 

"Who cares? She bullies my Yoong, so I don't really care," she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. 

 

"She just got famous thanks to your boyfriend's bestie you know. Better start knowing her now." 

 

"Exactly my point! Nobody really knows her! Just like how nobody really knows Kiko until the news about her dating Ji Yong starts spreading like wild fire."

 

"Kiko is your good friend," I laughed.

 

"And I'm just stating the fact," she snorted and rolled her eyes. "Truth is, EVERYONE loves to harp on G-Dragon's love life. Just a simple, friendly photo, a hangout photo, it can erupt into 'Omo! GD oppa is dating! Andwaeeeeee! Nooooooo!'"

 

I burst into laughters at her exaggerating-mimicking-of-a-fangirl. 

 

"Just like how everyone is harping that you and Young Bae oppa broke up because of his newly released sad songs? Like 'Omo! Min Hyorin has hurt Taeyang oppa's heart! They must have broken up! Poor Taeyang oppa! Min Hyorin go to helllll!' kind of reaction?" 

 

"Are you sure you're not using this chance to scold me?" She raised her brows suspiciously.

 

"Hehe, of course not! I loveeeee you! Why would I scold you," I giggled cheekily and leaned towards her lovingly. 

 

"Aishhh," she sighed and my hair affectionately. "Something like that, but back to you and Ji Yong. That's why I say, you and him should just go public with your relationship."

 

"And later on be scrutinized like you and oppa?"

 

"Whatever it is, they'll definitely have something to harp on. That's the price to pay when you're that popular. What I feel is that, rather than having so many other girls link with him, why not tag a label on him, and call him yours instead? Then at least even when people are harping on it, the girl in question would be you, not some other random girls." 

 

"You really think that's gonna be healthy?"

 

"Better than you guys quarrelling over some random girls every other day. That Kwon Ji Yong, seriously. He is too eye-catching." 

 

"Well, to be fair... It's not really every other day...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter