TWENTY ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How does this look?" I checked myself against the mirror.

 

"Uhm, beautiful," he answered half-heartedly, scrolling through his phone.

 

"Is this prettier or the previous one?" 

 

"You look gorgeous in both of them," he replied, still not looking up from his phone. 

 

"Can you please give my honey and I a moment? I'll call you when I need help," I gave a sweet smile to the shop assistant. 

 

The moment he heard my term of endearment, he let out a shudder, knowing that he was in for trouble. True enough, when the shop assistant was out of sight, I pounced and straddled him, pinching his cheeks.

 

Hard. 

 

"W-Wae?" He had the audacity to feign innocence. 

 

"You tell me!" I hissed before showing my infamous pout. "Do you want the news of 'Im Yoona trying her wedding gown while G-Dragon looks bored and have to entertain himself with his phone' or do you want 'BREAKING: G-Dragon caught helping Im Yoona with her wedding gown as they stared at each other lovingly!' to hit the press?" 

 

"I didn't know you're so eager to get married to me," he let out his boyish grin as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "And, I think this posture... It's a little too arousing." 

 

"Pfttt!" I snorted and got off from his lap, back-facing him. "Why did I even agree to help Dami unnie in this! If she complains about the outfit not being ideal, I'm going to say it's your fault."

 

"Awww, don't be angry, my queen," he laughed as he hugged me from behind, with us staring at our reflection on the mirror. "To be fair, I did pay attention. In fact, I paid every attention." 

 

I raised my brows at him. 

 

"This one suits you better," he smiled, rubbing his thumb on my sides. "The previous one suits noona better. She's... Fuller." 

 

"I'm going to tell unnie that her beloved brother said that she's fat," I giggled. 

 

"You little imp," he pinched my sides gently before softening his gaze. "The reason why I wasn't paying much attention was because I already knew the outcome. I could picture it just from the photos alone but noona insisted you to try it on as well because she didn't trust my lone opinion. Besides umma, you and her are my most beloved women. How could I not know her style. Disappointment."

 

"Yeah yeah, fashionista GDDDDD~" I turned around and pinched his pouty cheeks again, feeling amused that his pride was hurt. "She just wanted to make sure her wedding is perfect. She'll get to try the gown herself tomorrow and will be so glad that she trusted her little brother's taste~" 

 

"More like she wanted to please her future sister-in-law and wanted to include her into our family." 

 

"Y-Yah! Since w-when a-am I going to marry you!" My cheeks blushed. 

 

"I thought that was pretty much established when you started coming out with those news headlines," he pulled me closer and gave a crooked smile. "This studio is kept in absolute privacy. Unless you let it out yourself, there's no way there's going to be any news." 

 

"Self-conceited much," I elbowed him on the stomach gently. "Okays. Guess we'll go with the previous one then. I think the previous one suits unnie more too." 

 

"Oh, another reason why I didn't bother paying attention was because," he shrugged his shoulders and said it casually. "You won't need to compare wedding dresses. I'll make sure to design a wedding dress for you when it's our big day. You'll be the most beautiful and blissful bride, ever." 

 

And that left me with a silly grin on my face all the way till we're out of the store. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

ONE MONTH LATER

 

"Oppaaaaaaa!" 

 

I squealed as I gave a big hug to Daesung oppa and Taeyang oppa. 

 

"Welcome backkkk!" I exclaimed. 

 

"Erm hello? I'm not invisible here?" I heard Ji Yong's soured tone. "I remembered you saying I'm smelly the first thing you saw me. I reckon only white skull division army guys are smelly when they ended their enlistment?" 

 

"Hehe, sorry, got too carried away," I gave a cheeky grin. "They're too irresistible." 

 

"Welcome back, brothers," he ignored my comment completely, proceeding to give his brothers a manly hug. 

 

It was so beautiful to see them back together and if only Seungri was here with them too... 

 

"Baby?" 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Stop worrying about Ri. He's fine," I caught his frown as he hit my forehead. "We'll be meeting up with him soon." 

 

"R-Really? With TOP oppa?" I asked, eyes filled with hope. "Does that mean there's a hope for BIGBANG's reunion?"

 

"There'll be. Someday," he put his arms around my shoulders. "Come on, let's get going first. TOP hyung is waiting for us and you didn't even let our poor boy meet his wife first. Bae, you're going to get it. The first woman that you hug after you get out of army, is not Hyorin but this minx here."

 

"I think Hyorin wouldn't mind. It's my little sister here welcoming me back."

 

"That's why I say, Taeyang oppa is the B.E.S.T," I threw a smug look. 

 

"What about me?" Daesung oppa pretended to be hurt. 

 

"Kang Daesung rocks my world too," I put my arms around the both of them. "Can't take my eyes off this two men." 

 

Kwon Ji Yong could only grit his teeth and ignored us completely while we laughed. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"Cheers!" 

 

"Welcome back to civilisation, my four big men!" 

 

We gathered later in the night at TOP oppa's apartment after Taeyang oppa and Daesung oppa went home to their family to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter