EIGHTEEN ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo oppa! You look stunning!" 

 

"You mean I look stunning with those branded on my body?"

 

"Gahhh. Ignore that bunch of annoying parasites. They're nothing but trouble. I hope they burn in hell." 

 

"Wow, be careful, nation goddess. They're lurking all around and can make you pee in your pants with their pens." 

 

"Think I've retired from that title, too old for that. All the young and fresh hoobaes are taking over now. I'm more like an ajumma now." 

 

"What's with the fiery temper. Someone stepped on your toes or you woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" TOP oppa smirked. 

 

"Neither," I shrugged. "It's just not my day." 

 

"Every day wouldn't be your day if Ji that brat doesn't text you," he shook his head. "Yoong, you-"

 

"I know it's toxic but oppa, I can't help it," I sighed, interrupting him. "I can't." 

 

"He isn't replying you?"

 

"Maybe he's busy with his training. After all, white skulls division is known to be the harshest unit," I tried finding an excuse. 

 

"Seriously, what status are the both of you at now? Lovers? Ex-es? Or friends with benefit?" 

 

"I wish I know. Probably not friends with benefit anymore since I don't even see him physically now, let alone making love," I joked. "You know, we used to do -ting too. Like I made him so aroused that eventually he came running to my house to my brains out. That earned him a ticket for speeding."

 

"Language, Missy, and spare me the gross details," TOP oppa threw me a distaste look before frowning. "Yoong, please stop doing this to yourself. How long has this been already you tell me?" 

 

"Since... 2011?" I raised my brows. "I told you I can't help it, so don't bother talking me out of this. If it works, I'm pretty sure my seven other unnies and Seohyunnie would have been over the moon." 

 

"Right. You guys met up recently right? Except for Fany and Sica." 

 

"Yeahs. Fany unnie is busy with her solo activities and well, Sica unnie is having a blast travelling in US with Krys and her beau. I'm utterly jealous." 

 

"You know you can have such a guy too if you stop being so st-"

 

"So I heard that he's probably gonna get married to Lee Jooyeon?" I interrupted again. 

 

"Not too sure. I haven't confirmed it myself but I bet the press is going to lose interest with him anyway. It's just like him and Kiko. Everyone gave up tailing on their news because they assume they're definitely an item but eventually, they still broke up."

 

"He seems serious about this woman now though. Eccentric, just like him."

 

"You're eccentric too, just that you appear normal in front of others." 

 

"Says T.O.P, the certified most eccentric guy in entire Korea," I chuckled. "I miss your spam of weird photos on IG."

 

"Oh, don't worry. It's coming back," he laughed as he showed me his phone. "Yah, seems like he's on leave?" 

 

Peaceminusone liked your post. 

 

I could only give a silent reply.

 

"Alrights. I'm really scared of the both of you. I just texted him to meet up. I've had enough of you asking me about him, while him asking me about you. You guys better trash things out, stop asking me to be the messenger." 

 

"Oppa, thanks."

 

"Yoong, word of advice. Stop pretending." 

 

I wish I could. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"Hyung-! Oh, Yoong... You're here too..." Indeed, Ji Yong came at the exact time TOP oppa asked and it was clear that he wasn't that happy to see me.

 

"Yeahs, because someone refused to reply me." 

 

"I-"

 

"Alrights. I'm gonna make myself scarce. You guys can talk about it. I'll lend my house out, just don't dirty my bedsheets please. I just changed them." 

 

"We're not going to each other!" Ji Yong and I spoke in sync.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter