FORTY ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was looking out of the window, waiting for my special someone to be back when I looked down and saw a female wearing a hoodie and jeans, loitering downstairs.

 

"Damn the saesaengs..."

 

It's always the same few unwelcomed guests so with one look, I could recognise that it's one of the 'frequents'. No matter how tight the security is, they'd always find ways to sneak in, all just to steal a glance at us. I frowned, about to head back in to give a call to the security, another guy approached and they ended up struggling with each other. 

 

"I-I just want to see GD oppa! L-Let go!" The female shouted and tried to shrug away the guy's grip but to no avail.

 

"Are you done being crazy?! Come with me!" The guy hollered.

 

"Wae?! Are you going to hit me again?! Go ahead! That's what you always do anyway!" 

 

"You son of a bit-" The guy lifted his arm up, about to land a huge blow on the girl.

 

I was about to shout out for their attention to stop the guy but someone beat me to it.

 

"Stop."

 

I backed down, a grin appearing on my face immediately. I continued to look from above, wanting to see how the story would unfold.

 

"Just use your words."

 

"E-Eh?" Even the guy was taken aback by the sudden appearance of my special someone. "I'll take her away. Please move, so that I can take her away."

 

"Then use your words instead of hitting her," Ji Yong oppa was frowning away.

 

"W-Why would I hit her? S-She's my girlfriend!"

 

"You were just about to hit her," He pointed out, shooting a glance at his raised arm.

 

The guy put down his arm immediately, a face full of guilt while Ji Yong oppa turned to speak to the girl.

 

"Did he hit you?"

 

"P-Pardon?" The girl was obviously star-strucked or flabbergasted; a look of disbelief written all over her face.

 

"Just take the taxi and go home. Stop hanging around this late."

 

With the commotion, of course the security was alerted as he came running towards them, apologising to Ji Yong oppa and giving stern warning to the couple. Surprisingly, the girl really did heed his advice and hailed a cab, leaving without her boyfriend. Ji Yong oppa watched the cab fade into a distance before heading to our apartment, not giving the guy a second look.

 

Moments later, the sound of the door opening rang.

 

"20 to 5, looks like you're buying the meal this month," I beamed as I erased the numbers on the board that we have, replacing with new ones.

 

We actually did up a board to count the number of times those crazy fans came to our house each month and the one who accumulate the most counts, would treat the other party to a meal. This acted as a little speck of light amidst the entire annoying saesaeng incident. As we grew older and became very seasoned in the industry, we decided to take all these ridiculous incidents with a pinch of salt, so long as they didn't overstep our boundaries.

 

"You saw?" He raised his brows as he changed into his home slippers, giving me a peck on the cheeks.

 

"Of course. My husband being a knight in shining armour for a saesaeng. I don't know to say I'm proud or I should be jealous."

 

"I can't possibly let the guy hit her, could I?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter