FIVE ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, hyung, I swear to god you and Hyorin noona are beginning to look and even act like each other!" Daesung exclaimed at the top of his voice. 

 

"So? This is perfectly normal okays. It means that we're in a healthy relationship. You need to have a relationship to get a feel man, Kang Daesung. Stop coping yourself at home!"

 

"W-What's wrong with staying at home! And look! I'm out here at the club with you guys already! Look at Jiyong hyung, he's doing fine without a relationship too, isn't he!" 

 

I chuckled at Daesung's reasoning. 

 

"Yah, he's mocking that you don't have a relationship. Prove him wrong," Youngbae nudged me by the elbow, raising his brows amusingly. 

 

I said nothing, but simply finished the beer in my hand and stood up, waving my hands from behind as I made my way to the dancefloor. 

 

"Watch and learn, kiddo~" 

 

I heard Youngbae's last sentence before I disappeared into the dancefloor. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

The music was blasting, the crowd was pulsating. The moment I stepped onto the dancefloor, I have women crowding around, grinding their hips towards me. I scanned around the room, searching for my prey for the night and there there, I met her eyes. 

 

She was a few feet away from me but I caught her right there and then. Unlike other girls, she wasn't throwing herself at me; guys were throwing themselves AT her. I caught her eyes as she looked up and met mine, we smirked. We were both playing hard to get. 

 

I made my way naturally towards her and she didn't seem to shun away as well. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she kept a distance between us by resting her palms on my chest; talking about playing hard to get huh. 

 

"I need to show my little brother there how to hook up a girl. Fancy lending me a helping hand?" I raised my brows as I signalled towards Daesung's direction.

 

She cocked her head to the direction and saw Daesung's bulging eyes, probably being mesmerized by her beauty as well as being amazed by how smooth I was. 

 

"Uhm. What a coincidence. I was trying to teach my little sister how to hook up a guy too," she flashed her seductive smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

 

I turned my head a little to see a girl in her mid twenties staring at us. Another beauty I reckoned, but I preferred the one in my arms. 

 

"So you need my help?" I chuckled and leaned in nearer to her.

 

Instead of replying, she closed up the gap and sealed my lips with hers. 

 

Wow. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

We kinda hooked up ever since.

 

Keyword: Kinda. 

 

I ended up visting that club quite often and kept on bumping into her. Turns out she was a frequent in that club as well and we hung out together with her other friends. 

 

Both of us were playing hard to get. I thought I was good at this, until I met her. Sometimes we were close, other times we were seen hooking up with other people. There was no promise, no confessions, just purely flirting. 

 

"Hyung, Yoona is hooking up with some stranger," I heard Daesung's remark and looked up, to find her dancing intimately with some random guy on the dance floor. 

 

"Please, oppa is hooking up with some stranger too," Seohyun (the girl whom she said was her little sister) snorted as she threw a glance at me and looked away in disgust as the random lady beside me was sitting on my lap. "So it's perfectly fine unnie is doing this." 

 

I smirked as I caught Yoona's smirk as she grinded her hips towards that guy. I allowed the woman on my lap to snuggle against my neck too as I wrapped my arms around her.

 

We got the hint; it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter