SEVEN ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, the formidable G-Dragon admiring his own MV? Or are you trying to increase views of your video yourself?" 

 

Without even turning back, I could recognise the owner of the voice.

 

"It's Kwon Ji Yong you idiot." 

 

"Oh right oh right. Mianhaeyo, a slip off my tongue. You're Kwon Ji Yong now already." 

 

Seungri came and sat down beside me. 

 

"Who let you in? Didn't I say to not let you near me for a week?"

 

"Dami noona was such a kind soul to let me in. Awww, hyung! You can't be angry at me for real! I had a meeting to attend to! Besides, with or without me, you ALWAYS shine on the stage." 

 

"You seem to have forgotten that you're a music artist too eh, Lee Seung Hyun? Businessman is your part-time job." 

 

"Well, maybe Lee Seung Hyun's real identity is a businessman after all? I mean, I'm not as talented to compose songs like you do, I'm not awesome in acting like TOP hyung does, I don't have a distinct voice like Daesung hyung and I don't even dance as well like Young Bae hyung does," he shrugged and commented nonchalantly.

 

"Yah," I glared at him dangerously.

 

"I know I know. Don't belittle myself," he chuckled. "Don't worry hyung. I got this. I know everyone misses Seungri, he'll be back I promise. I won't leave you guys."

 

"TOP hyung is out of ICU," I relaxed a little, going back to staring at the music video playing in front of me. 

 

"Yeahs, I know. I've went to see him the moment my plane landed. Poor hyung, those press and netizens are nuts for god's sake. So, how's our Ji Yong hyung coping?" 

 

"Like that," I replied evenly. "No promotions and I'm going on tours starting from this weekend. Another round I guess." 

 

There was a silence with only my title song playing. 

 

"Heard that you changed the title song from 'Bull' to this. Why?" 

 

"TOP hyung's incident. Don't wanna be too glamorous and wild."

 

"I know this reason. I want to know the other," he turned and looked at me. "I know there's another reason more compelling than this."

 

"Yeahs, I want her to see this," I answered honestly, not meeting his eyes. 

 

I closed my eyes for a moment and I could hear him sigh. 

 

"Hyung..."

 

"I know it's hard and difficult for her to come back to me. I know she's afraid and doesn't wanna be hurt anymore. I know, I know all these..." I interrupted him as I stared at the screen, at myself standing on the pavement. "But... But I just want her to come back..."

 

"I know, in fact, we all know," he replied. "But hyung, women bear grudges. Especially Geminis like Yoona." 

 

"I thought Leos are the ones that hold grudges till the end of time," I raised my brows at him.

 

"Oops. Didn't know you read up on horoscopes," he smiled sheepishly, scratching his head in embarrassment, thinking of ways to redeem himself. "What I'm trying to say is, she won't forget and she can't. You and I both know how deeply she was hurt... She loved you so so much... Like you know, you're her entire world."

 

"I know..." 

 

Some years back... 

 

"I can't believe this Kwon Ji Yong. Y-You... You are actually cheating on me with... with her?!" 

 

"Oh come on Yoong! It's just a night's thing! And to be fair, I was drunk!" 

 

"Drunk doesn't give you an excuse to fool around behind your girlfriend's back!" 

 

"Come on! I'm G-DRAGON! What do you expect? The goody-good boy that loves you wholeheartedly? Don't be dumb! We're all wild and young, babe! Just live the life!" 

 

"I HATE YOU!"

 

"Araso araso. Then scram now! No one is making you stay~" 

 

"This is my house, I'm not going anywhere."

 

"Alrights then. I'll leave." 

 

Even on the day I left her, I made her cry with cruel words. I regretted it as soon as I turned around, but that didn't stop me from leaving. I could have turned around and pulled her into a hug, telling her that I'm sorry and to seek her forgiveness.

 

Mianhae... 

 

I guess it's all too late now and I could only express it through my song. 

 

"Though I had never say this before, but I'm sorry, Ri..." I gave a weak smile, looking at him as I ruffled his hair. 

 

Because of my failed relationship with Yoona, Seohyun cut off contacts with Seungri, citing that she didn't want to end up like Yoona.

 

"Nahs, I'm fine. Not being together with Seohyun made me realise that we weren't meant to be," he knew exactly what I was talking about as he shrugged. "Our personalities are way too different. We wouldn't have last even if we got together." 

 

Yeahs, just like Yoona and I. 

 

"Hyung, do you think it might be a curse? Like how you always mention that everytime we drop an album, a mishap would happen. Maybe between us, there's a curse too. Like, the nation's best guy and female group should be the most compatible, but yet, nothing seemed to work out between the both of us... Seohyun and I, you and Yoona, Young Bae hyung and Yuri... It's like we're cursed or something." 

 

I chuckled lightly as his words. Yeahs, maybe we're all cursed. The more popular we get, the more things we lose. 

 

"Seungri ah, you think that perhaps... Perhaps she would listen to this? I'm singing this song, but yet I don't know if my true feelings will reach her..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter