NINETEEN ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How is she holding up?" I asked, staring into the dark sky. 

 

Tonight sky was pure black, without any stars. I wondered briefly if they'd all ran away to mourn. 

 

"Hyung, if you want to know, CALL her," Seungri sighed on the other end of the phone. "Or text her."

 

"Ri, I-"

 

"Don't give me the crap of you being unable to do so or that you don't want her to habour any more feelings," Seungri interrupted before letting out an almost inaudible whisper. "Haven't we all learned enough...? First Jonghyun and now Sulli..." 

 

"Ri..." I closed my eyes, rubbing the bridge of my nose tiredly. 

 

"Hyung, what I'm trying to say is, stop worrying so much. Forget about everything. So what if the world hates seeing you two together? BIGBANG ALWAYS get hated for everything, for breathing even maybe," Seungri continued. "So I say, it. Do what you like, don't care about what others think or say. I know sometimes, it's easier said than done, but truth to be told, if you manage to do that, you'll live much healthier." 

 

"How are you holding up?" I asked instead, feeling worried. 

 

"I wouldn't say fantastic, but I'm fine," I could hear a hint of chuckle in his voice. "Remember? I'm Lee Seung Hyun. I'm better than this." 

 

"Right," I smiled, even though he couldn't see it. "Ri, remember. If you need someone to talk to, we're here. I'm here..." 

 

"Is the great GD finally being humane?" 

 

"Don't ask for a beating," I snorted. "It's just... I don't know. Maybe you're right. First Jonghyun and now Sulli. It really makes me wonder why did we embark on this road in the first place. Like what did we even do to deserve this..." 

 

"Judgemental society perhaps," he replied. "Anyway, back to your issue. Just man up already, hyung." 

 

"Huh?"

 

"Man up and call Yoona. Stop acting like a wussy." 

 

"Y-Yah!" 

 

"I'll call you again. I need to speak with my lawyer." 

 

"Ri, remember, we're here. For you," I said seriously. "You said you're better than this. So, remember what you said. Always." 

 

"Yeahs, I know. VIPs are all waiting for us. I got it, hyung. Now, go get your girl first. When everything is done and dusted, I want to be able to greet Yoona as my sister-in-law."

 

"You brat." 

 

I hung up the call with a defeated smile. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

"Ho-How are you..." 

 

In the end, I still heeded Seungri's advice, calling and well, eventually meeting up. 

 

"Fine. Wae?" She answered without any hesitation, her face a blank expression. 

 

They said calm before a storm and this applied to Im Yoona totally. I've known her long enough to know when she's putting a brave front even when she's hurting, and this, was definitely one of those moments. 

 

Without saying anything, I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back. 

 

"G-Go away! I don't need your sympathy!" That did it as she reacted strongly, hitting me and breaking into tears. 

 

She did gave quite a few strong blows but caved in after awhile, crumbling into my arms as she wailed. Words could not explain how much my heart was hurting. Ever since we broke up, I hadn't met up with her much. I was afraid to. Her tears was my biggest weakness and we both knew it. Hence, whenever we meet up, we ended up hurting each other with words, just so that we would not cry. 

 

It took her awhile to calm down and when she did, we sat along side by side at the stairway, not saying anything. 

 

"Are you going to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter