SIXTEEN ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember. I'll wait for you outside the concert venue at 7pm sharp!" I reminded as I cleaned the plates.

 

"Yes yes. I'll make sure to ask those people to not call the ambulance unnecessarily. Anything else I've to bring?" He came around by the sink and s his arms around me. 

 

"Uhm..." I pursed my lips and tapped my chin, as though deep in thoughts.

 

"Just me and my wonderful self?" He raised his brows in mockery. 

 

"Conceited much," I wrinkled my nose at him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "but I like it." 

 

"I know. That's why it's only for you," he let out a wide grin and pinched my nose affectionately. "Alrights. Gotta run now. If not I'll be late for duty." 

 

" that you're on duty during New Year's Eve," I sighed as I released the grip while watching him put on his uniform.

 

Yes, he's a paramedic; one who save lives. 

 

"Isn't that one of the many things you love about me?" He remarked, adjusting his cap. 

 

"I love it, but special occasions like this, I dislike it," I pouted. 

 

"Duty calls mdm~" He laughed as he gave me a generous kiss on the lips. "Gotta be extra hardworking so that I promote and earn enough to change your last name to Kwon by the end of next year. New year resolution they call it." 

 

"W-Who says I want to be called Kwon!" My face tinged red whenever he talked about marrying me so casually. 

 

"Oh, the fact that you lied to your strict mum, saying that you're spending the Christmas holidays over at Dami noona's, is an obvious sign that you want to be a Kwon, or more specifically, Kwon Jiyong's wife." 

 

"That unnie!" 

 

My mum was really strict about me spending nights over at my boyfriend's house so even though as much as she loves Jiyong, I had to tell a white lie. Well, it's not exactly a lie. I still spent my holidays with his sister, Kwon Dami. Just that a week, became a day. 

 

"Don't blame her. She's just worried about your safety. If that's of any comfort to you, she has absolutely zero trust for her little brother here," he chuckled. "While you're asleep, she drops a text or a call once every half hour." 

 

"You can't be that serious!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

 

"Oh definitely serious," he put on a straight face before shrugging his shoulders, leaning towards me before flashing a naughty smile. "But of course, what she doesn't know was that her brother's capability could get everything done within half hour." 

 

"Ishhh!" I blushed again as I hit his chest, pushing him away. "Duty calls, sir!" 

 

"Right. Argh, you're always making me forget about my duty," he shook his head and ruffled my hair. "So, countdown with your PSY oppa this year I guess?"

 

"Yearly ritual!" I beamed. 

 

"So base on yearly ritual, I'll get a passionate new year's kiss too?"

 

"We'll see about that," I pushed him towards the door and sent him out. "Work safely!" 

 

"See you tonight~" 

 

Before I closed the door, he called out with his beautiful gummy smile, "Yoong." 

 

"Uhm?"

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too." 

 

I was grinning widely too. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

"Babe!" 

 

"Heyyyy! I'm here already. Are you coming?"

 

"Yes. We're on the way back to the station. Guess I could still take a shower, style my hair and meet you."

 

"That's great!" I heaved an inward sigh of relief before hearing the siren in the background. "Something came up again?" 

 

"Y-Yeahs... D-Don't worry! I'll still be there on time. Gotta go now, love you!" 

 

"J-Ji!"

 

Tut... Tut...

 

"It's okay Im Yoona. It's okay... He'll be here in time. He promised," I mumbled, trying to reassure myself.

 

It was 7.35PM. 

 

5 minutes after our arranged meetup time. After that call, no messages nor calls from him. I tried calling, but it was turned to voicemails. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter