FORTY-THREE ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BIGBANG G-Dragon, Kwon Ji Yong imnida." 

 

The camera started rolling and I greeted at it.

 

"Er... Well, I'm abit confused as to why I'm doing this but... yeahs, here we are, at the MV filming site for my latest song 'Fiction'."

 

The camera followed as I went into the filming set. I gave hugs and fist bumps to people that I walked passed and when I was near the couple, I turned around to face the camera again.

 

"My comeback in... four years?" I pursed my lips, cracking a joke. "Due to the pandemic situation, we decided to not film the MV overseas but instead make do with what we have. Not working for the past few years cut my budget by a lot. So, I've to find familiar faces who're willing to lend me a helping hand." 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BIGBANG Taeyang imnida," the camera panned to Young Bae as he smiled brightly. "I guess I'm the cheap labour?"

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Min Hyo Rin imnida," Hyo Rin noona, who sat beside him, greeted as well. "It's been a long while."

 

"This MV will not be as deep and complicated like my usual MVs but it would of course, have more elements than 'Untitled'." I explained while Tae Hyun saem and Ji Eun noona worked their magic on me. "It's about how a male and a female got to know each other through hanging out with their mutual friends and eventually falling in love. It has all the ups and downs of a relationship."

 

"Who will be the female lead?" Ji Eun noona asked.

 

I was about to answer when a commotion started ringing on the background. The cameraman reacted really quickly as he moved to whoever that was coming in.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Annyeonghasaeyo~" She was bowing to everyone politely she saw and when she saw Hyo Rin noona, her expression changed to an excited one, "Unnie!"

 

"Choding~" They shared a sisterly hug.

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo..." I got out of the make-up chair immediately, giving a 90-degree bow as I greeted her politely.

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo..." She too, greeted me shyly.

 

"Aigoo~ You guys are so cute!" Hyo Rin noona laughed as she wrapped an arm around her shoulders, teasing us.

 

We met eyes and looked away shyly again, causing the crowd to laugh at us. That's when she realised that the camera was rolling.

 

"E-Eh?" 

 

"O-Oh. This is filming behind the scenes. YG wants to release a BTS footage of this MV once the song is released," I explained, pointing to the camera. "You can greet the audience."

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona imnida~" She greeted with a gracious grin.

 

"She'll be the female lead of this MV," I added, coming into the same frame as her. "Thank you for helping within this short timeframe..."

 

"Anniyo. It's an honour to be featured in GD's MV," she chuckled. "Though I'm not a model nor Caucasians."

 

I laughed embarrassingly; it's true that in most GD's and BIGBANG's MV, we used Caucasians and models. That's also a way to prevent tongues wagging and the media from writing rubbish. The last time I got Jennie to film 'That XX', caused such a big hoo-ha.

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

The filming started in proper. The BTS filming kept going while we filmed the MV. It was Young Bae's solo scene, hence the rest of us sat around, resting and chit-chatting.

 

"Ji Yong ah, you spent all our money on hiring her right?" Hyo Rin noona made fun of me again, even though the camera was still rolling. "You scrimped and saved on our salary to pay her."

 

"Unnie! I'm not that expensive!" Yoona wasn't at all affected as she complained, looking at the camera. "Please don't listen to her. I'm definitely cheaper than those renowned models."

 

"Yeahs, she's really expensive. Famous actress and from a famous girl group. It's tough..." Since she was cool with it, I was comfortable to play along as well. "Please give a lot of love to this song. If not, I'm afraid I might go bankrupt."

 

"Mwuhyaaaaa!" She whined while the both of us laughed heartlessly. 

 

"Hyo Rin-sshi, you're up!" The director called out. 

 

Hyo Rin noona and Young Bae started filming their couple scenes as we looked at them in awe.

 

"Real couple gives off a very different vibe," she commented as she continued looking at them. "It's picture perfect."

 

"I hope we can reach half of their standard," I chuckled. "It's been a long time, Yoona-sshi."

 

"Yes, very long," she smiled, whispering so that the camera would not capture this. "I think we can start by dropping the honorifics? We're going to be a couple in half hour's time, oppa."

 

I laughed at how straightforward and candid she was. She made everything so... easy. 

 

"Why would you choose Yoona-sshi for this MV?" One of our dancers asked.

 

"Ahh..." I pondered for a moment.

 

"It's okay. I won't be offended," Yoona sniggered.

 

"Anniyo," I defended myself. "I'd actually been a fan of So Nyuh Shi Dae, especially Yoona-sshi. It's been a dream to work with her. Not only is she a famous member, she is also a talented actress. I was asking around, to find a suitable female lead. Hyo Rin noona introduced her and I know for sure, I would pick her."

 

"I went through audition too alright," Yoona corrected.

 

"Ah yes, that's right. It's fair competition," I shook my head in defeat. 

 

"GD-sshi, Yoona-sshi, you guys are up!"

 

The director called us and we were down to work. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

"Good... Yes... Yoona-sshi, you can tilt your head closer. GD-sshi, you can have a little smile on the corner of your lips. Yes... Perfect!"

 

The filming was fun. Even though it was the first time that we are working together, it certainly didn't feel like it. The chemistry... The chemistry was definitely there. Not only was she professional, she was a natural. It's been ages since we last seen and interacted with each other, but we were able to get into our role easily. There were a lot of laughters while filming and of course, serious moments where everyone froze when we were about to have a kiss scene.

 

Time seemed to have stalled when our lips were inches apart, eyes locked...

 

"Cut! Good take!"

 

I snapped out immediately, touching my face, hoping that they're not heating up.

 

"GD-sshi, time for your solo shots!"

 

Thankfully, I didn't have to look at her as I headed to film my individual parts immediately.

 

Believe it or not, the was there. 

 

Good grief.

 

"Omo yes yes! And then his hands would go like this..."

 

"Or like that."

 

"This is his signature move! Look look! He's doing it now!"

 

"Maja maja!"

 

I came over to them as they continued to speak to the camera, even without me being around. I was trying very hard to focus on my shots, trying not to burst into laughters by their conversation. I could hear that they were mocking at the hand gestures that I usually use during my magazine shoots, as well a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter