ONE ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say angels and devils are arch enemies; they say they don't see eye to eye. 

 

But wasn't Lucifer once an angel too? 

 

Is he really an angel that had turned bad? Or is it just the pure fact that people, who claim themselves as the good, see him as bad?

 

To him, perhaps, it's these people that are bad.

 

In the public eyes...

 

I'm a Devil. 

 

In the public eyes...

 

She's an Angel. 

 

Yes, I'm G-Dragon; she's Yoona. 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

I forgot when was the last time I ever saw her. Was it back in 2007, where both of us were still young and innocent, or was it 2011, when I confessed on national TV that she's my ideal type? 

 

Whatever it is, it's just way too long ago. 

 

Im Yoona. Not exactly an astounding or unique name but it gets to you. She's comparable to wine; it gets better with age.

 

I wasn't sure what really happened, but after 2009, both groups started to lose contact. 

 

Maybe both agencies realised that both groups are miles apart and nothing should be associated with the other party; you know, the good-bad influence thing. 

 

"Still do not get why that sister of yours detests me so much." 

 

But as years went by, good girls gone bad, or should I say, it's just the perspective of people. Tiffany, one of the members befriended us through mutual friends and we became close. Of course, Tiffany is one that received those hates when she was found out that she was hanging around with us. 

 

"Yah, oppa, what's with that face. Yoong is my sister alrights," Tiffany pouted at my look."And who say she detests you? Unfamiliar would be a better word." 

 

I raised my brows in amusement.

 

"When you're unfamiliar with stuff, you'll tend to shun them. She's already being an angel, not confronting you and labelling you a devil. It's just that you're way too different from her and hence, she doesn't hang around with you. But of course, you can be an angel too, I know," she shrugged cutely before noticing a familiar figure coming through the door. "Alrights. Behave yourself now oppa. I'm giving you a chance." 

 

Before I could reply, she was waving her arms, shouting, "Yoong! Here!" 

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

Many years ago, I was mesmerized by her beauty. Many years later, I still am. 

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo GD sunbaenim..." She greeted politely.

 

"Hey, Yoona. Long time no see," In contrast, I portrayed my cool image, dropping the honorifics off at the same time. 

 

She seemed to be deeply appalled by that while Tiffany, who knew that I just love having fun, rolled her eyes. 

 

"Yoong, thanks for coming really!" Tiffany diverted the topic as we sat down.

 

"It's fine unnie. I get to come out to catch a breather as well. With those schedules finally coming to an end," she kept her smile as she spoke to her sister. "So, the party is going to be held on the day itself?" 

 

"Nopes! I've schedule on the 1st. Let's just push it slightly earlier. Maybe a week?" Tiffany pursed her lips. 

 

"Alrights. I'll just note that down," She took out her notebook and started to scribble on it. 

 

"Thanks so much Yoong! You know I probably would have died if you didn't volunteer to help me out. All the others are so busy with their schedules, including myself." 

 

"Missing a birthday party won't kill you unnie/Tiffany Hwang." 

 

I was surprised after hearing that a melodious voice was echoing after my sentence. 

 

"I see that you guys would get along just as fine," Tiffany giggled as she noticed the awkward atmosphere between us. "Oh right, Yoong. You're the planner for the party. You just plan whatever you want and ask GD oppa to help you out. He's the resource finder. He would be able to solve EVERYTHING." 

 

"Wow wow wow. Since when did I agree on becoming the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter