Chapter 9 : Dream House

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

After the dismissal bell rang...

It was only 1 in the afternoon, they could go back early as they have no classes in the afternoon. EXO and Yoona went back to Yoona's house together after having lunch outside. The boys were doing their homework in the living room, Yoona had finished all her homework in school so she's currently making snacks in the kitchen.

"Hyungs, you smell that?" Sehun asked.

"It smells so good." Xiumin stated as a matter of fact.

"Should we go check it out?" Kai asked.

In no time, they followed the smell and arrived at the kitchen. They saw Yoona wearing an apron.

"Oh you guys are here?"

"What are you doing Yoongie?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm making snacks for us, want to watch a movie later? I made popcorn." Then the boys' eyes immediately brighten up.

"Wowww you can even make popcorn?" Luhan asked.

"Yes Luhan and go finish up all your homework so we can watch a movie together." Yoona said and smiled.

The boys went back to the living room and finished their homework in a flash as if they're motivated. It was the first time they finished their homework that fast as usually sometimes they would only complete their homework in school on the second day.

They came back to the kitchen, "Just right on time! I've divided the popcorn into 13 big bowls, grab yourself a bowl." Yoona said. "Get yourselves soft drinks from the refridgerator too." She continued.

They went to the game room and watch a movie named 'Miracles in Cell No.7.' They had a great time together. After the movie ended, everyone cried sadly as it was a sad ending.

Seeing everyone crying like a baby, Yoona decided to brighten up everyone's mood.

"Who wants to go swimming?" Yoona suddenly asked out of no where. The boys had a question look on their faces.

"We haven't been to swimming for a long time! Since last year's summer beach party, do you know where we can swim?" Kris' eyes widened.

"Of course I know, it's a 'so near yet so far' place to you." Yoona said trying hard to not laugh. "Go get ready, wait for me in the kitchen." She continued and went out of the game room.

"Wait for her in the kitchen?" Chen asked blinking his eyes.

"You didn't hear wrong hyung, she said kitchen." Tao said.

"Did Yoongie hurt her head again or is her headache that severe?" Sehun asked.

"Pfft. Let's just go get ready. Maybe she wants us to help her with something in the kitchen before going out." Suho rolled his eyes and said. They went upstairs to get ready.

The boys were currently waiting in the kitchen, as Yoona said. Yoona came down with her two piece plus a see-through tshirt which is too big for her, showing her perfect curves and slender long legs. The boys stared at her in awe.

*Why is it so hot here.*

*A real goddess.*

*I bet I look like a ert now.*

Yoona was packing the cookies she baked earlier before she made the popcorn.

"Help me put 13 cups into the small basket there please."

The boys immediately obeyed. They were done in no time.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!"

After that, Yoona walked to a hallway in the kitchen with the food, the boys were curious.

"Uh Yoongie the front door is that way where are you---" Before Chanyeol could even finish his words, she opened the looks-like-a-wall door, the boys' jaw dropped.

She stepped out and gestured them to follow. Once they are out of the kitchen, the boys couldn't be more suprised. A gigantic swimming pool and tables with lounge chairs aside, there were even slides and floats in all shapes and sizes beside the swimming pool. The whole place is sheltered.

*Why didn't I see this all along?*

*Am I dreaming?*

*I don't remember seeing this in the house.*

*I've always wanted this in my house when I grow up!*

*Everything is so perfect!*

"Why didn't we see this all along Yoongie?" Baekhyun said out what the boys were having in mind.

"Well, I purposely didn't show you the swimming pool when you guys live here is because I wanted to give you a suprise." Yoona said with a bright smile. "Besides, this swimming pool is hidden, you can only see the shelter from certain angles in the house. You can't see it from outside and the neighbours can't hear all the chaos too even if you are loud." She said.

"You guys want some sunlight in here?" She asked and the boys nodded with curiousity without speaking. "For your information, you can open the shelter if you want some sunlight." Yoona continued while pressing a button and the shelter slowly opened wide while sunlight slowly coming in. The boys were speechless.

"So near yet so far huh?" Yoona asked laughing.

"Your house is awesome Yoongie!" Lay stated.

"You are living in my dream house all along." Xiumin said amazed.

"How I wish I have a house like yours Yoongie!" Sehun said.

"Let's have fun!" Chanyeol cheered.

The boys immediately jumped into the pool. TaoLay were playing in the slides, ChenBaekYeol playing on the floats, while the others splashing in the water. Yoona was just sitting aside the swimming pool looking at them laughing.

"Yoongie! What are you doing there? Come on in!" Suho shouted earning attentions from the other boys.

"Uh it's okay. You guys go ahead." Yoona smiled awkwardly.

"You don't know how to swim huh?" Kai asked.

"Uh yeah." Yoona scratched her head awkwardly.

"We can teach you, come on in!" Kris stated and the other boys nodded.

With that, Yoona went into the pool and held onto the side. The boys started teaching her the basics. Yoona was a fast learner. Within an hour, she already learn how to do the basics.

"You're a very fast learner Yoongie." Xiumin said.

"You could finish learning the basics within an hour. Thats impressive." Kyungsoo said with his owl eyes widened.

"Kekeke thanks, thanks to the 12 best swimming coaches." Yoona smiled.

They had fun for another 2 hours.

"Wow this is fun and tiring." Even the never-gets-tired beagle line ChenBaekYeol were tired now.

They were resting their heads on the side of the pool. Yoona came out and wiped herself with a towel.

"Come up guys." The boys came out of the pool and walked towards Yoona.

"Get the 13 cups out." She instructed while she took out a warm bottle. She poured the hot chocolate into each cup, "You will feel warmer and won't catch a cold easily if you have hot beverages after swimming."

While the boys were drinking, she took out a big jar of cookies. "We've used a lot of energy, you'd probably got a little hungry, have some cookies first before we head out for dinner later." The boys tasted the cookies and were suprised.

*I've never eat this before. But it's delicious!*

*Did she baked it? Gosh she can have a bakery shop already.*

*I can't get enough of this.*

"Did you bake them?" Kyungsoo asked.

"These are delicious Yoongie." Chen said.

"We had never tried these cookies before."

"I just baked it just now before I make the popcorn. And of course you've never tried it before, it is my own recipe, the Yoona-cookies! And thanks for the compliment." Yoona laughed.

"It's really delicious! You never fail to suprise us Yoongie." Sehun smiled. Yoona smiled back heartedly.

After some small chit-chatting beside the pool, they decided to get back in and clean themselves up.

 

Yoona's POV

The boys were currently packing their clothes to leave for their own house at night. I was ready already but it was still early so I decided to hang out in the living room first. I passed by Suho's room and heard the boys talking so loud as if they are yelling, I wanted to take a look to make sure everything's okay.

I had my hand holding the doorknob and about to open when I heard someone said, "Hyung, I don't feel like going back."

"I wish I could stay here longer too. But we can't Hunnie, Yoona is a girl, it's not right to plead her to let us stay longer especially for 12 boys."

"I bet I will miss living here hyung, I had so much fun here. Being with Yoongie is the happiest thing in my life."

"Me too! I will miss Yoongie's cook too!"

"It was the first time we had so much fun together in our lives."

"I will miss all the moments we spend with her here."

I decided to stop eavesdropping as I made a decision. Actually, I had been thinking about it for a long time, but I did not speak it out loud. Now I heard the boys' conversation, I'm sure I made the right decision. I've contacted my uncle to ask him for permission and he agreed.

I was staring into space in the living room, when suddenly "Yoongie?" Someone called made me jump in shock. I turned and saw Lay.

"Are you okay?" He immediately ran to sit beside me and look at me.

"I'm okay, Lay-ah." I smiled. "But can you do me a favor?" I continued.

"Anything for you, Yoongie." Lay smiled showing his dimples.

"Please help me gather the boys here now. The 12 of you. I have something to say." I answered with a smile.

Within 5 minutes, the boys were already in front of me.

"You want to tell us anything Yoongie?" Suho started.

"Do you guys stay together alone?" I asked.

"Uh yeah only the 12 of us."

"Did you buy the house you're currently living in?"

"No actually, we rented it. Our parents helped to pay the bills every month as we still can't work."

"Can I ask you guys a question then?"

"Sure, go on."

"Do you want to continue living here? With me?" Yoona said smiling sincerely.

 

EXO's POV

*Did i hear wrong?*

*Am I dreaming again this time?*

*She invited us to live with her?!*

*Live with her? In this dream house?*

*I totally didn't expect this.*

 

Regular POV

The boys' jaw dropped. She just asked a question with an obvious answer.

"OF COURSE WE LOVE TO STAY HERE WITH YOU YOONGIE!" The boys cheered and hugged Yoona.

"Why did you let us stay here, Yoongie?" Kris asked.

"Actually I've been thinking for a long time already. I saw you love the house a lot, and if you guys were gone, back to your house, I would be lonely and the house would be quiet again. I had a lot of fun having your company." Yoona said and smiled. "Besides, it's really unhealthy for not having breakfast before school and having outside food all the time you know." She continued.

They made a group hug.

"Okay so you could just stay here like the days you stayed here, no changes. Just that we will have to leave the house for 3 hours every Saturday as there will be part-time maids cleaning up the house." Yoona said.

"How about the bills? We could pay you Yoongie." Suho asked.

"Ah I've got those all under cover Suho-yah. This house was bought by my uncle and he pays all the bills all along, I've contacted him about your permanent stay with me and he agreed too." Yoona said.

"He will be visiting me soon, he's nice, not to worry." Yoona continued.

"So...who wants to go grocery shopping with me?! You know we need to store up a lot of snacks and ingredients!" Yoona asked again and smiled.

They went to grocery shopping together and had loads of fun.