Chapter 18 : Who are they?

My 12 classmates

It had been days since then and BTS were still doing the same thing to Yoona. They tried getting closer to Yoona day by day. However, EXO were getting more irritated day by day, thanks to BTS.

 

Regular POV

"Sehunnie..." Yoona trailed off.

"Ne, Yoongie?" He looked at her.

They were sitting on the couch waiting for the others to get ready for school.

"I just felt like calling you."

Sehun narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I just felt so uneasy. Can I stick to you for the day?"

"I will stick to you even if you didn't ask for that." Sehun giggled.

Yoona chuckled and laid on Sehun's shoulder casually. They always do it. People might think they are a couple, but both of them knew they treated each other as siblings.

"Oh come on. It's too sweet for such an early morning." Chanyeol teased. He was coming down from the stairs, followed by the others behind him.

"Lovey-dovey." Baekhyun teased too.

"Shut up, hyungs. As if Yoongie doesn't stick to you all too." Sehun rolled his eyes.

Truth to be told, Yoona actually does it to the other boys too, just that she does it more often to Sehun.

"Shut up you all, come on Yoongie, let's have breakfast without them." Kris pulled Yoona to the dining table.

Kris was one of those who are bipolar. Bipolar as in has a soft spot for Yoona and acts cold and expressionless to the other girls. It became more obvious once BTS appeared.

"Yoongie, are you okay?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes I'm fine." She grinned.

"She just felt uneasy." Sehun blurted out. Yoona nudged him and he groaned in pain.

"Don't think too much, Yoongie. You have us." Suho smiled.

Yoona felt her uneasiness disappeared as soon as she heard it.

After they had their breakfast, they went to school together as usual.

In school...

"Hi Yoona!" Rapmon greeted her cheerfully.

Yoona just simply smiled at him while EXO faked a smile and they sat at their seats.

 

BTS's POV

We still couldn't get closer to her until now. Those boys sure are protective as hell.

"Hyung, what can we do?" Jungkook asked their leader.

"As boss said, she is hard to get close to. But since we had another intention to get close to them, let's do what we should do first. Let's observe them for another week and wait for boss's command."

"Ne." They obeyed. They continued observing them and always report to their boss.

 

Regular POV

"Alright class. Sit in your groups for your project and start working on it." The teacher said. The whole class became chaos.

Suddenly, V and Jungkook appeared by Yoona's left and right. "Hi Yoona." They greeted with a cheeky grin.

Yoona raised her eyebrows and looked everywhere for EXO to call for help.

She ended up making eye contact with Sehun who just came back from the comfort room and pouted at him. Sehun saw her and immediately approached them. He faked a cough which made V and Jungkook turned around and looked at him.

They were staring tensely at each other when the other EXO boys came along.

"Excuse me, but that is Sehun's seat, V." Luhan mentioned.

"And that is my seat, Jungkook." Kris said.

"But we sat here fir---"

"Taehyung-ah! Jungkook-ah! Can you help me with these?" Jin called from the other side of the classroom.

They glanced at the EXO boys before leaving to help their hyung.

"You're too obvious. Don't make them hate us. We need to get close to them. Slow and steady." Jin whispered while giving them the books. They sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry about V and Jungkook. They told me they like Yoona and wanted to know more about her." Jin smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe some other time." Kai faked a smile.

"Let's start." Xiumin gestured.

They started discussing about their project.

BTS realized that they are actually very intelligent. Yoona has a lot of ideas while the boys are smart at planning things out. Moreover, EXO also realized BTS are smarter and have stronger ability to work than they thought. It made them more curious, what is the background of BTS?

 

Yoona's POV

Breaktime in cafeteria...

I heard Rapmon called V Taehyung just now. I think I've heard it somewhere before. But the teachers just call him V in class, even his name on his books are V. It still sounds awfully familiar, where did I heard it from? I was so deep in my thoughts, Kyungsoo realized something was wrong with me.

"Yoongie-ah?"

"Yes Kyung?"

"Are you okay?"

"I think I heard of V's name from somewhere."

"V's name?" Baekhyun asked.

"Taehyung?" Chen turned his head to me too.

"I thought I was the only one who thought that." Lay exclaimed.

"I remember hearing it from somewhere too." Tao raised his eyebrows.

I've gotten more curious now. Where on earth did we heard it from?

"Let's stop thinking about it first, we'll solve it when we reach home." Suho reassured and smiled at me.

 

Regular POV

After school in their house...

After they took their baths and gathered in the living room, Yoona was clinging onto Sehun's arm, everyone was just sitting without speaking. It was kind of awkward since it was usually noisy.

Baekhyun, as the nosiest among beagle line, can't help but to break the silence.

"Yoongie, have you figured out?"

"Pfft Baek. By her look, do you think she figured out already?" Kris rolled his eyes.

"Could it be your old neighbour or something?"

"Long lost relatives?"

"Parent's friend's son?"

Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol on the arm and gave him his satansoo look while the others sent death glares to him for reminding Yoona about her family.

Suddenly, Yoona stood up from her seat and left the living room. Sehun looked at Yoona with a sad face as she left. The others were mentally cursing Chanyeol while Chanyeol was blaming himself for his own stupidity. Just when Sehun was about to stand up and look for Yoona, she came back with a photo book.

Yoona went back to her seat and opened the photo book. Sehun put his arm around Yoona's shoulder casually and observed the book as well. Their expression changed within a second when they saw a photo and they were shocked.

The others were curious so they gathered around Yoona and Sehun. After taking a peek at the photo, they were shocked.

*Why are they there?!*