Chapter 16 : New boys in school?

My 12 classmates

Yoona's POV

It's finally Monday again. I miss my twin Yuri so much I can't wait to go to school to meet her and tell her all about the boys and my weekend. I changed into my uniform and went down to meet the boys. Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Lay were making breakfast.

"Good morning boys." I greeted while smiling.

"Morning Yoongie!" They greeted back cheerfully.

"Where are the others?"

"Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are getting ready. Luhan, Suho and Chen are in the living room. Kai and Sehun are still sleeping."

"Still sleeping?"

"Uh yea...we couldn't wake them up. *sigh*  Can you help us Yoongie? You know they usually listens to you the most."

"Okay, I'll try..." I hesitated.

I went back upstairs to their room. Kai and Sehun were still sleeping so peacefully but messily. The blankets and pillows were everywhere. I went near them and sat at the side of their bed.

"Jongin-ah, Sehunnie, wake up. It's time to get ready for school already." I said patting them.

--Nothing happen--

*Am I too gentle?* I thought. I kept patting while calling them until they finally moved.

"Told you hyung 5 more minutes."

"Yea hyung we need our beauty sleep to have energy to play with Yoongie."

"And hyung why does your hand feel like Yoongie's hand?"

"And your voice too."

They mumbled with their eyes still closed.

"Hey you two, Yoongie's here!"

"Yoongie?"

"Yes I'm here!"

Kai and Sehun immediately shot their eyes open and smiled widely after.

"Yoongie!" They shrieked while hugging me.

"It sure is different when you are the first one to see after waking up."

"It's the best start of the day."

I giggled upon their sweet words. "Hurry up and get ready you two." I commanded jokingly.

"Yes Madam!"

Soon when everyone's here, we started having our breakfast.

"Kyaaa I'm jealous. I want Yoongie to wake me up too." Baekhyun pouted.

"Me too!" The others said at the same time pouting.

"Stop acting like babies, hyungs."

"Yah you maknae!"

They started arguing and I had to admit that it's funny how they argued over small matters.

"Yah it's enough guys. I'll wake you all up next time okay. Now let's get going, we're gonna be late." I giggled.

We all got ready and headed to school.

 

Regular POV

In school...

*Wow...what is happenning here...* They thought as they stood outside their classroom.

Students were standing outside their classroom screaming and especially girls fangirl-ing. They thought they were rather early so they definitely didn't expect to see this.

When the students saw the boys they screamed even more.

"KYAAA EXO IS BACK!"

"OMG SO MANY HANDSOME BOYS IN A CLASS!"

"THEY ARE ALL SO HANDSOME! MY SOFT HEART CAN'T STAND IT!"

The boys simply smiled at them and tried to enter the classroom. Yoona was almost mobbed by the girls until Kris and Sehun helped her out.

"Yoongie are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Your fans are as crazy as usual huh." Yoona laughed.

"Uh yea...but I think you can't go in like this."

They made eye-contact and suddenly Luhan lifted Yoona up bridal style. Yoona was stunned.

"Yah Lu, put me down. Everyone is looking." Yoona whispered.

"Nope, not going to happen." Luhan gave her a playful look.

"EXCUSE ME! COMING THROUGH!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted in front.

All the students suddenly quiet down and looked at them with surprised faces. They made way for them to enter the classroom. The boys saw 7 new faces sitting on some of their seats. The 19 boys looked at each other and slowly the 7 boys' gazes moved to Yoona who was still in Luhan's arms.

EXO realized Yoona was feeling uncomfortable. She still has this kind of feeling towards strangers.

Luhan gently put Yoona to stand. Sehun went to her and stood in front of her to shield her. Yoona buried her face on Sehun's back and held onto the hem of his shirt. She didn't have a good impression on the new boys.

"Gwenchana. I'm here. We're here." Sehun turned and told Yoona. She looked at him smiling heartedly and nodded. Somehow the 7 boys were mesmerized by Yoona's smile.

EXO were still standing in front of the classroom and the 7 boys still sitting on the seats awkwardly.

As a leader, Suho fake coughed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO. I'm Suho, the leader. They are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai, and Sehun." Suho introduced pointing each of them.

"And this is Yoona, our close friend." Suho continued. Yoona slowly peeked her head out and smiled slightly at them. Sehun turned and patted her head adoringly.

One of the 7 boys stood up and the others followed.

"Annyeonghaseyo EXO, we are BTS. I'm Rapmon, the leader. They are Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook." He introduced and smirked. "Are you new? We came to this school last friday and we didn't saw you." He asked.

"Oh no we are not. 13 of us left school before lunch break for some personal reasons." Luhan stated.

"Ah that explains. We came here after lunch break. That's why we didn't get to meet."

"And for your information, the seats you're sitting are actually their seats." Yuri suddenly butted in after walking into the classroom. She didn't like the new boys. She had a feeling they had bad intentions to get near them.

"We're sorry. We'll go get tables and chairs from other classrooms."

"We'll help." EXO suggested.

"Yoongie, go stay with Yuri." Sehun said ruffling her hair gently. Yoona nodded obediently and went to Yuri.

"I missed you so much my twin!" Yoona hugged Yuri tightly.

"I missed you too my baby Yoong!" Yuri returned the hug. EXO smiled upon looking at the scene and left to help BTS.

While they were moving the tables and chairs, BTS kept asking EXO about Yoona and that made EXO felt annoyed. They felt BTS had some kind of other intention too.

Back to the classroom, BTS were trying to settle their seats closer to Yoona. The oh-so-protective EXO boys realized it and gestured them to sit the other side as it was already too crowded at their side.

Minho turned around from his seat and faced Yuri and Yoona.

"I have a bad impression on them." He said softly but rather straightforwardly.

"Me too." Yuri nodded.

"Yoong, I think you better stay close to EXO or Yul, my instinct tells me there is something going on." Minho said to Yoona. Yoona nodded slowly and looked at Yuri who was smiling at her. She smiled back.

Soon, Yoona turned to look at EXO. Ever since they got close, Suho offered to exchange his seat with Sehun for him to sit closer to Yoona. He knows Yoona feels more secured everytime she is with Sehun and Sehun likes being with Yoona too.

Sehun found out that Yoona was staring at his table daydreaming, he poked her cheek and it made her came back to her sense. She pouted and rubbed her own cheek.

Lunch break at the cafeteria...

Sehun was dozing off on his seat. Yoona who was sitting opposite poked his cheek playfully and woke him up. He groaned and looked at her tiredly. Yoona stuck her tongue out with a playful look. Sehun pinched her cheeks gently and stuck his tongue out too.

A few unfamiliar girls suddenly approached them. Yoona smiled at them but Sehun's face turned serious and expressionless within a second when he saw the girls.

The girls smiled at Yoona and turned to Sehun, "Sehun oppa, we like you and we are your biggest fan. Please accept the food and drinks." They said handing him a tray.

"No thanks." Sehun rejected coldly and looked away.

"Sehunnie..." Yoona furrowed her eyes and pouted. She knew Sehun can't stand that face of hers. Well, who could stand it?

Sehun looked at her and surrendered. He sighed.

"Okay, thanks." He said accepting the tray somehow still expressionless. The girls left and shrieked happily.

Yoona stuck her tongue out at Sehun again and Sehun smiled while carressing her cheeks adoringly.

Meanwhile, BTS were watching the whole scene from a few tables away from EXO's table.

 

BTS's POV

"Hyungs, you saw that?" Jungkook had his eyes wide opened.

"Yea we did..." V muttered still starstrucked.

"Sehun acts so different towards Yoona." J-Hope stated.

"He adores her a lot." Jin agreed.

"Look at how he rejected the girls at first. It's incredibly cold and expressionless. No wonder I heard students saying Sehun is popular for his cold rejections." Suga said.

"And look at how his expression became soft again when he turns to Yoona again." Jimin said. "And don't forget how he protected her, how he looked at her, and how he patted her in front of the classroom just now."

"It's kind of obvious that all EXO boys treated her differently and adores her a lot. Even the girls like her and said she is very friendly and nice once you get to know her. The other boys like her too just that they can't get near her because of EXO being so protective." Rapmon stated.

"But Sehun does treats her a lot more different, Sehun rejects all the girls so coldly but he's always sticking together with Yoona. When you see Yoona, you will see Sehun too. You can see that he adores her the most among the other boys, he's protective like a father, he plays with her like a brother, and he acts like a boyfriend to her." He continued.

"In this case, how are we going to get close to Yoona?" V frowned.

"Of course we can, we can try little by little everyday." Jin said smirking.

"This is going to be exciting." The others smirked too.