Chapter 6 : Unbearable

My 12 classmates

Yoona's POV

It was early 7 in the morning. Yoona heard noises from downstairs, she literally jumped up from the bed and rushed downstairs to take a look. She was suprised to see the boys in the kitchen cooking, she did not expect the boys to be up that early, not at all.

*12 boys cooking in the kitchen? I seriously didn't expect this from them, not to mention 12 good looking boys to be exact.*

"Ah Yoongie you're awake!" Baekhyun's cheerful voice took me back to reality.

"Uh...yeah I heard sounds coming from downstairs, I thought a thief sneaked in." I said smiling sheepishly while scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"Did we wake you up?" Chanyeol asked with a worried look. "Yah I told you guys to quiet down, look you woke up Yoongie!" He continued before I could even answer him.

"Ani it's okay, I wake up around this time anyway." I smiled at them.

"You woke up in the right time then Yoongie, take a seat, we're almost done." Lay said.

We all took our seats at the table.

"We're sorry if it's not that delicious, we don't even cook for more than 5 times. We usually have our food outside." Kris said.

"I just started learning cooking not long ago, so I can't cook much too." Kyungsoo stated.

"It is okay, really, I didn't even expect you guys would cook for me, I was just about to wake up to make breakfast for you." I smiled. It was the first time my friends ever cook for me. By looking at the food and their sweat on their faces and bodies, I could see that they really tried their best.

I happily ate up all the food I can. Although it might not be that delicious, but the most important thing is not the taste of the food, it is the heart that made it. They had the heart to make the food, even though they are not good at it, they tried. I really felt blessed and touched to have friends like them. Suddenly, I thought of an idea.

"I remember you mentioned you guys usually eat outside?" I asked Kris.

"Uh yeah since we don't really know how to cook, and we kind of had a hard time learning since we only search recipes online, we only eat outside food."

"That is literally unhealthy at all guys, so do you mind hearing my opinion then?"

The boys nodded vigorously.

"Any one of you could just casually give me a call when you feel like having homemade food. Of course if you don't mind eating Yoona-made food again and again." I laughed slightly. "Or if there is any dish you wanna learn, you could give me a call and we arrange some time so I could teach you too." I continued.

 

EXO's POV

*Ohmygoodness did I hear wrongly did she really just said that?!*

*This has got to be my best day ever!*

*I can't wait any longer already!*

*No one had ever treat us like this before.*

*Even though we are the school's ideal boy, they literally just adore us because of our looks, no one had ever do this to us before.*

*Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!*

"Is it really okay for you Yoongie? Wouldn't it be too troublesome?" Suho stated concerned. He knows very well that the boys could be out of hand sometimes.

"Yes it is okay for me. So...is it okay for you?" She asked looking at the 12 boys.

"OF COURSE WE ARE OKAY YOONGIE!" They were so happy they ran around the house cheering, then they pulled Yoona into a group hug.

 

Regular POV

2 in the afternoon, the 13 of them had been playing in the game room for an hour after having their lunch. Suddenly Yoona felt headache again, she excused herself for going to the kitchen for a cup of water. She felt better, so she went back into the game room to join them.

They were tired of playing games. The boys were currently in their own world doing their own stuff. BaekChen in the game room, LayYeol in the music room, SeKai in the dance practice room, SuKrisTao in the living room, and XiuHanSoo in the kitchen.

Yoona had another slight headache again, she was suffering from it on her own as she didn't want the boys to worry.

She came down to the kitchen to have a glass of water and her hands were shaking.

Kyungsoo saw it and asked her, "Yoongie, are you okay? Your hands are shaking and you're sweating hard."

"I'm okay Kyungsoo-ah, don't worry about me, it was just too hot in my room." She forced a smile and rushed back up.

Yoona the music and sing to it after she got up to her room. Her angelic voice could be heard around the house. The boys were amazed that she could sing so well. Even the doors from the soundproofed rooms were opened just for them to hear her angelic voice while continue doing what they were doing.

Her voice started fading and suddenly the music was so loud you can barely hear anything else from her room.

"Uh isn't it a little too loud for Yoongie?" Luhan stated.

"It's so loud I think the whole street could hear it." Suho said while covering his ears.

"Yah what happened? I can even hear the music after I close the door in the dance room." Kai said while coming out the room along with Sehun.

BaekChen and LayYeol came out from the rooms too.

"I think we should stop her before we get any complains from the neighbourhood." Tao said.

"Yoongie! Turn the volume lower! It's too loud!"

--- No answer ---

"I think we should check on her." Xiumin said.

The boys went upstairs covering their ears, on their way up, they found the speaker on one of the staircase. They were wondering why it was there while Sehun turned off the music. Right after the music was off, soft sobs could be heard coming out of Yoona's room. She purposely the music so loud so the boys couldn't hear her sobbing.

"YOONGIE!" The boys gasped.

They immediately rushed up to her room. It was locked so they had no choice but to kick the door. The scene they saw after they barged into her room broke their hearts into million pieces once again.

Yoona was crouching in the corner of her room, burying her head between her knees while holding her head and sobbing.

Suho, as the eomma that takes care of everyone in EXO, his first reaction was running over hugging her while patting her head muttering 'It will be okay'. Luhan took the painkiller with a glass of water, Suho let go of her for her to take it and he stood up to the boys.

Due to the unbearable headache, she continued sobbing on Sehun's broad shoulder as he was just beside her.

After a while, Yoona fell asleep. Xiumin carried her to her bed and tucked her in comfortably. They stood beside her bed, looking at her angelic face and let out a sigh.

After they headed back downstairs, Chanyeol the observer, realized something was wrong with Kyungsoo.

"Kyung-ah, what's wrong?" He asked earning the attentions from the other boys.

"Earlier in the kitchen when Xiumin and Luhan were busy looking at the recipe on the phone, she came down to have a cup of water..." Kyungsoo paused and gulped. "She was sweating hard and her hands were shaking, her expression was different too..." Kyungsoo continued. "I should have noticed she was having a severe headache...maybe if I made her have her medicine and sleep and took care of her back then, it wouldn't become so unbearable...I should have realized...I should have know..." Kyungsoo said at the verge of crying.

Upon hearing that and seeing their friend's condition, they hugged Kyungsoo, "It is alright hyung, if it was me, I wouldn't have realize it too." Kai stated.

"Remember she was singing back then? She probably did that on purpose to show that she has nothing wrong." Chen said.

"And she even the music so loud so we couldn't hear her sobs." Sehun muttered.

"She is a strong girl, she didn't want us to worry about her." Kris said.

"And that is why it is heartbreaking to see her suffering all by herself." Lay continued.

"We should take turns to take care of her until she recover." Suho said and the others nodded. They started organising who should look after her every hour and went to bed after that.