Chapter 17 : Not leaving

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

In school...

"Okay class. I have a project for you and I had divided you all into 3 big groups. I'll call out your names now." The teacher said.

---skip the first group---

"2nd group: Yuri, Minho, Chanyeol, Chen, Suho, Lay, Tao, Rapmon, J-Hope, Suga, Jimin."

"3rd group: Yoona, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, Kyungsoo, Jin, Jungkook, V."

"Sit together with your groups now, I'll hand in the materials."

Yoona was sitting alone at the front seat waiting for one of the EXO boys to sit beside her and suddenly V appeared beside her. She was stunned and started to panicked.

"Hi Yoona. Can I sit beside you?" He asked.

Before Yoona could even say a word, Kyungsoo being the legendary satansoo appeared beside him and death stared at him.

"Sorry V, that seat is for Sehun. Do you mind sitting behind?" He said pulling Sehun closer.

"Oh okay...sure." V said and immediately went to Jungkook.

Sehun chuckled, "You never fail to make people scared hyung. Thanks anyway." He thanked Kyungsoo.

"Anything for Yoongie and you." Kyungsoo said ruffling Sehun's hair and left to sit beside Kai.

Sehun patted Yoona's head and sat beside her. "Hey Yoongie." He smiled heartedly.

"Sehunnie!" Yoona called out and smiled. Sehun giggled and pinched her cheek.

 

BTS's POV

"He is seriously scary hyung ohmygod." V said still remembering the look Kyungsoo gave him.

Jin laughed so hard he couldn't even speak a word.

"YAH HYUNG!" V pouted.

"Okay okay. Let's try again next time okay." Jin said and laughed again. V sighed and turned to the front.

*She has so many protective boys around her, we really need to find a way to get closer to her.* Jin thought.

 

Regular POV

"Yifan-ah, can you help me with this?" Yoona frowned. She couldn't carry the materials with her.

"Okay wait right there Yoongie, I'll put these in the van first, be right back in a flash." Kris said.

Yoona couldn't hold it any longer, she dropped a box of colouring pens on the ground.

She was about to bend down to pick it up, "I'll take it for you Yoona." Jungkook approached and smiled.

He picked it up and carried it. "Where are you going? I can help you carry it there."

"No no it's okay, the boys are helping."

"They can't handle all too, let me help." Jungkook insisted.

Meanwhile, Luhan was packing his things into his bag. He saw a familiar figure with his peripheral vision. He turned and saw Yoona, Jungkook was trying to help her. His eyes widened and immediately simply threw all his stuff into the bag and ran towards them.

"YOONGIE!" Someone called from behind of Yoona and Jungkook. They turned around and saw Luhan running towards them.

"Lu!" Yoona shouted happily. She was mentally thanking him.

Luhan smiled at her and patted her head. "It's okay Jungkook I'm here to help. Go ahead." Luhan said trying to take the box from Jungkook's hands.

"But I can help, seems like you guys couldn't manage that much." He said not letting Luhan to take the box.

"We are fine Jungkook. We can manage it. Thanks for your kindness." Kris came running towards them.

"Okay...goodbye then." Jungkook handed Kris the box and left immediately.

"Sorry Yoongie. Here I'll take somemore." Kris said. "Better be fast you two, the others are in the van waiting already." He ended and left.

"Give me the rest Yoongie, here take this, it's for you, your favourite bubbletea, I bought it just now." Luhan said handing her a plastic bag.

"No wonder you were no where to be found just now. Thank you Lu!" Yoona smiled brightly while taking a sip of it. Luhan smiled and carressed her cheek lovingly.

-

The boys were in the game room. Yoona was in her own room watching korean drama enjoying her alone time.

"Don't you guys feel anything weird about BTS?" Tao asked.

"Of course we do, hyung." Kai said rolling his eyes.

"It feels like they are trying to get near Yoona with some kind of intention." Lay said.

"What can we do to protect her?" Baekhyun asked.

"Maybe we should talk to her about it so that she could beware too." Xiumin said.

Everyone was busy talking about the 'Yoona and the 7 boys' topic except Sehun. He hasn't been talking since they left school. Luhan noticed him and sat beside him.

"Hey, what happened?" Luhan asked concernly. It caught the other boys' attention and they sat around too.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Sehun fake smiled.

"Nope, I'm sure there's something going on. Tell us, Sehunnie." Suho said looking at their maknae.

"I'm just...worried..." Sehun admitted and lowered his head trying to hide his sad face.

"What if...they were trying to hurt her..." He continued. "Or what if...they were trying to take Yoongie away from us..."

Everyone sighed and kept quiet. Soon, the boys heard soft sobs. The 11 boys looked at each other and widened their eyes.

*Sehunnie is crying?* They thought.

They started to panic when they saw drops of tears falling. Sehun had never cried over this kind of situation before. It showed that Yoona is really important to him.

"Ani Sehunnie, Yoongie won't leave us. Don't cry." Luhan said hugging him.

Sehun returned the hug and cried his heart out on Luhan's shoulder. The other boys could only look at them with sad faces.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Guys I was wondering what do you want for din---OHMYGOD WHAT HAPPENED SEHUNNIE?!" Yoona screamed after she saw Sehun crying so hard on Luhan's shoulder.

"Did anyone bullied you in school? Or did you hurt anywhere? Or what happened?" She kept asking.

She went to Sehun and hugged him. Sehun buried his face on Yoona's shoulder. "Don't leave us Yoongie..." He muttered almost inaudible to be heard.

"Leave? I'm not leaving." Yoona furrowed her eyes and look at the other boys mouthing 'what is he talking about?'.

The boys sighed.

"The 7 boys, BTS, we felt that there is something suspicious about them." Chen started.

"We were afraid that they were trying to hurt you..." Chanyeol said.

"And afraid that they might take you away from us..." Kyungsoo muttered softly.

They bowed their heads low. Yoona looked at them, her brothers from other mothers that adores her so much, they were afraid of losing her.

"Is that why you were crying?" Yoona held Sehun's face. Sehun nodded and bowed his head low too.

"Listen guys...look at me..." Yoona said in a serious tone. All the boys looked at her.

"I would never leave you all, just like how you never left me before, we will stay together forever and ever." She smiled.

The boys were happy, they finally smiled.

"GROUP HUG!!" Yoona called out. Everyone gathered together for a tight group hug.

"Now what do you guys want for dinner?" Yoona asked.

"PIZZA!"

"FRIED CHICKEN!"

"BURGER!"

"FRENCH FRIES!"

"Seems like we'll be having Pizza and McDonald's tonight." Yoona said. "I'm craving for spaghetti though."

"I'll go buy for you!" Sehun raised up his hand and said innocently looking at Yoona.

Yoona giggled at his cute reaction. "Let's go together." She smiled and pinched his cheek.

"I'll drive you guys there, let's go." Kris offered.

"Go ahead, I'll settle the rest." Suho smiled.

In an hour, they finally came back from spaghetti hunting and the deliveries were also here. They enjoyed their dinner with each other's companion.