Chapter 11 : The boys' parents

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

It was finally Saturday. Yoona woke up early in the morning and went to exercise.

After an hour, she came back with breakfast. She went to the kitchen to get the food ready while the boys came down. The boys blushed when they saw Yoona in her workout outfit. She was wearing a thin t-shirt and workout shorts, the outfit showed her perfect curves.

"Breakfast is ready guys!" She called out. "Oh you're here already. Why stand there, come and sit, silly." She was shocked to see 12 boys standing there like a robot waiting for a command. They had their breakfast peacefully.

The boys were in the living room watching TV.

"Yoona!" Kris called.

"Yeah?" Yoona answered walking towards the boys.

"We have something to tell you." Suho stated. "We won't be here tonight. Our parents wanted to visit us."

"Oh they are coming this evening?" Yoona asked.

"Yes. We will meet our parents in a restaurant." Xiumin said.

Yoona furrowed her eyes, "In a restaurant? Why not let them visit here?" Yoona said.

"Really?!" The boys widened their eyes, they thought Yoona wouldn't let their parents visit them in the house because it would be too packed.

"Of course! Why not? Besides, instead of visiting, let's have a party in the backyard." She exclaimed happily.

The boys couldn't believe what they just heard. They were very happy.

 

EXO's POV

*She's so thoughtful.*

*She is really a good friend.*

*To be honest I really don't mind staying here forever with her.*

*She is just to kind. Like an angel.*

*She's really a sweetheart.*

They were thankful to have a friend like Yoona. Meanwhile, they planned on working together to make this party a success.

 

Yoona's POV

"Oh right! Before I forget, we will head out on 12 noon. Remember I told you we need to leave the house for the part-time maids to clean?" The boys nodded as they remembered.

"Don't worry, I know them since I was young, they had been cleaning this house every Saturday since I was a baby, they wouldn't steal any stuff. Meanwhile in the 3 hours, how about we go shop for the stuff for the party in the evening? We could even buy balloons." I exclaimed.

"YAYYY!" The boys cheered happily.

 

Regular POV

After shopping for 3 hours, they were satisfied with their groceries. They went home and prepare for the big party. They moved a few folded tables from the kitchen and placed it at the backyard.

Luhan noticed the 'Do not enter' door was slightly opened. He looked everywhere knowing that the boys were busy moving tables and chairs while Yoona was currently in the backyard blowing up balloons. Luhan with curiousity, decided to take a peek in the room. He was shocked to see it was a room with Yoona's family photos hanging everywhere on the wall.

His feet took him into the room unknowingly. Many of the stuff were neatly placed on the tables, even newspapers. There was a board with many sticky notes pinned on it. He was thinking whether to take a look, then he found a few sticky notes on the table right beside him.

Appa...Omma...Unnie...why did you leave me so fast...I really missed you...a lot...

I just met 12 boys in my new school...They are really nice to me...I'm really glad to have them in my life...Appa omma...can you come into my dreams...I want to tell you everything about them...

Unnie...I really miss you...I miss the days we used to tell each other secrets that we don't tell appa and omma...

Appa...omma...unnie...please take care of yourselves...till we meet again in our next life...

"There must be something wrong..." Luhan muttered to himself as sadness appeared on his face. He remembered when the doctor mentioned about her family would need to accompany her to have a check-up every month, her expression changed all of a sudden. He was sure something was wrong.

He came out of the room as fast as possible. He stared into space in front of the door of the secret room.

Sehun felt something was wrong, he ran towards him, "Hyung, are you okay? You don't look good." He asked concerned.

"Ah I'm fine Sehunnie. I was just tired." Luhan forced out a smile.

Sehun somewhat don't believe it but he just let it pass for now, it was not the right time to ask about it. They immediately joined the others to help out in the backyard.

6 in the evening, the boys' family came over. Everyone was here and they started the party.

The adults were amazed that Yoona could manage such a big mansion on her own. They really like Yoona as they think she is a good girl. They finished by 9pm and decided to gather around and have a chit-chat.

"Yoona, your house is really nice and amazing!" Chanyeol's sister, Yoora stated.

"Noona, we boys are living in our dream house, to be exact." Chanyeol told his sister. The boys nodded vigorously agreeing. Yoona and all the families could only laugh at their silly response.

Yoona envied that the boys and their family were so close, they even called the other boys' parents appa and omma same as their owns.

"Yoona." Baekhyun's mother called. "Where are your family? Could we meet them? As a thankyou for letting the naughty boys stay in your house." She continued.

Once again, Yoona's expression changed when she heard that. She felt flustered. The boys noticed her sudden change once again.

Luhan knowing her change, seemed to know she was having a hard time, decided to cut in, "Omma, her family is far away from here. She herself don't see them often. And what do you mean by naughty boys?" He immediately change the topic and forced a pout.

Luhan as a quiet and calm boy pouted for the very first time. The boys were suprised but they just let it slide as they also saw Yoona's expression changed. Yoona mentally sighed and mentally thanked him for saving her.

 

EXO's POV

*Did Luhan know something we didn't know?*

*He seems to know something.*

*I guess we'll be having a meeting late night huh.*

 

Regular POV

Luhan felt relief when his ommas and appas stopped asking Yoona about her family. He thought he was safe. But little did he know that the other boys knew something was wrong, especially Sehun, who saw Luhan standing in front of the secret room staring into space earlier.

After the chit-chatting, they bid the adults goodbye and work together to clean the things. Yoona was thinking about her family since she was asked about it. She felt really tired of it and decided to just go to bed early this time.

Before she could even open , "Go to bed Yoona, you looked tired, we'll take it for now." Kyungsoo said and the boys agreed.

"Okay...goodnight." Yoona said almost expressionless. "And thank you boys..." Yoona ended and smiled weakly before she went up to her bedroom.

*There's definitely something wrong with her.* The boys thought.

After they finished cleaning up everything, they gathered in the game room and closed the door. 11 boys looked at each other and finally stared at Luhan.

"Now spill it, hyung." Chen started.

"We know you know something." Tao continued.

"Don't even think of keeping it to yourself." Kai ended.

They are really his brothers from other mothers, Luhan knew he couldn't hide it any longer. He was still thinking of a way to let it pass.

"Spill the beans, right now." Sehun said the last two words loud and clear.

Luhan sighed in defeat. "Okay okay, you guys really got me. I'll spill it." He bite his lower lip. "I found out something that I shouldn't know, about Yoona's family."

"Out of curiousity?"

"Y-yeah..."

"LUHAN!" The boys shouted. They know Luhan, he could do anything to make his curiousity go away.

"That's not the point guys. The point is I think something bad happened to Yoona's family."

"Continue." Kris commanded.

"I...kind of entered the 'Do not enter' room..." Luhan said softly while scratching his back of head.

"Gosh Hyung!" Tao said widened his eyes.

"I know it was the wrong thing to do but I just can't help it." Luhan said.

The boys sighed. "Continue."

"Well the next thing I saw was the whole room with all Yoona's family photos on the wall everywhere." He continued.

"There are all kind of stuff on the table, even newspapers, and it looked very old as it was quite wrinkled, and some sticky notes I found on the table next to me." Luhan roughly said the words on the notes. The boys were confused and the same time felt sad for their friend.

"Something might really happened to her family back then." Lay stated.

"No matter what it is, let's just let it flow shall we? I don't want to ask her about it and see her sad expression again." Suho said remembering Yoona's expression. It hurts to see her like that, the boys felt hurt seeing her like that too.

They walked pass her room and heard sobs. Their eyes widened and slowly open her door, revealing a sleep talking Yoona. She was sleep talking 'I miss you omma appa' 'unnie I miss you' and even crying. They immediately walked to her and some sat on her bed, some crouched down while some remained standing.

Lay, being the typical healing unicorn as everyone named him, patted her head and muttered 'it's okay it's just a dream.' Yoona slowly stopped crying and fell back into deep slumber. They sighed in relief.

*It really hurts seeing her like this...*