Chapter 15 : Amusement Park

My 12 classmates

Yoona's POV

Yesterday in the evening, Yuri dropped by at my house to pass us the homeworks. I finished it at night and go to bed only at 3am. I used to finish my homework on Friday so I can relax for the weekend.

Early 7am Saturday morning...

Suddenly my bedroom's door slammed open, I was alarmed and jumped in shock. After I realized it was only the boys, I had a frustrated look on my face.

*Ohmygod seriously.* I sighed, laid back down on the bed and covered myself into the blanket again.

"YOONGIE!!!" Chen screamed.

"WAKIE WAKIE!!!" Chanyeol said pulling my blanket.

"RISE AND SHINE YOONGIE!!!" Xiumin exclaimed shaking my head.

"GET!" *jump* "UP!" *jump* "NOW!" *jump* Kai said while jumping on my bed.

The other boys were just screaming and yelling nonsense and I can't hear a thing.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked finally sitting on my bed with a tired look. The boys looked excited.

"LET'S GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" Lay exclaimed happily.

I raised my brows and looked at them. "Now? Today?"

"YES YES YES YOONGIE!" Kyungsoo said. It was certainly the first time seeing Kyungsoo this excited.

"What a sudden." I stated.

"WE FINISHED OUR HOMEWORK LAST NIGHT! WE GET TO PLAY TODAY!" Luhan said.

"YEHET!"

"COME ON YOONGIE GET READY!" Kris said pulling me off my bed. Even the sleep-lover Kris woke up this early just to go to the amusement park.

*Oh well...goodbye to my bed...*

Actually, I was quite looking forward to the amusement park. I haven't been there for ages. The last time was I was still in elementary, and my family brought me.

I immediately got ready and headed downstairs.

I stopped halfway when I heard Suho's voice, "Okay so today let's make Yoongie happy alright? Buy her anything she wants, accompany her to rides, and if she goes to the comfort room wait for her outside. Got it?" Suho as a leader commanded.

I smiled upon hearing that.

They really adore me and always try to make me happy. I continued heading downstairs and soon we left the house for the amusement park.

 

Regular POV

At the amusement park...

"KYAAAAA I WANT THAT!" Sehun screamed pointing at a bubbletea stall.

"Let's go Sehunnie! I'll pay!" Yoona exclaimed.

"YEHET! I LOVE YOU YOONGIE!" He cheered happily hugging Yoona.

The other boys sighed and shaked their heads looking at their maknae. Soon, they started playing.

Yoona loved going for the roller coasters. She could just sit on the ride again and again.

Baekhyun was afraid of heights. He hesitated, but soon bravely agreed to ride it, just because of Yoona. Yoona held Baekhyun's hand when they rode the roller coaster. He somehow felt secured and wasn't scared, he screamed happily along the whole ride. On the other side, Tao who was also afraid of heights, hugged Kris' arm and screamed horrifyingly for the whole ride. They kept laughing at him.

"Can I ride that?" Yoona pointing at the carousel. She looked at the boys and pouted. She knew some guys wouldn't want to ride it as it looked 'childish'. As always, the boys gave in when they saw this side of Yoona.

She looked so happy riding it. The boys were curious, how could a girl be that happy just because of a carousel?

"I've always love carousels. I'd only rode a carousel once before this. My family brought me here for the first time when I was still in elementary school. That time, I told myself I want to ride it again with my family once I come here again. So, I wanted to ride it with you guys." She said looking at the 12 boys smiling. The boys were happy. They were glad that Yoona took them as important as they took her.

They went to every ride. Chanyeol is that one friend that would ride every ride in the amusement park. They took tons of photos. Happy Yoona could be seen in every picture.

5pm...

They kept having snacks along the whole afternoon, now they decided to take a proper meal in the amusement park before they leave.

They went into a restaurant. Before they reach the restaurant, the boys found opportunities to split up to do their own business, so only Yoona, Xiumin and Luhan were currently in the restaurant. Xiumin and Luhan were looking for chances to flee.

"Yoongie, do you mind waiting here for a moment? We saw a friend outside, we wanted to greet him." Luhan asked.

"Oh sure, go ahead, I will wait here."

"Thanks Yoongie, we'll be right back!" Xiumin exclaimed while the two of them running out.

Yoona was alone in the VIP room in the restaurant. Little did she know the boys were in chaos outside the restaurant.

"Yah we should go in now. Yoongie is still waiting for us!"

"How do we go in?!"

"Yoongie is probably impatient by now!"

"We need to borrow a lighter!"

"Wait up! Let's record this!"

The boys were in a big chaos.

"STOP IT LISTEN TO ME!" Finally there was once the boys would be silent after Suho screamed.

"Lay will record the video, Kyungsoo and Kai will hold that, Luhan and Sehun will hold these, the other boys hold those, and Sehunnie, yours will stay here first and goes last to Yoongie okay it's too big. Is that alright?" Suho asked.

"Call!"

"Okay now Kris, please get the lighter from the waiter, we're going in now."

Suddenly the door cracked open, Yoona looked at the door and suprised.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGIE-AH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." The boys sang.

Luhan and Sehun handed the flowers and helium balloons to Yoona and helped her wear a birthday hat on her head, Kyungsoo and Kai put the big birthday cake on the table, the other boys put the presents aside, while Lay recorded everything.

Yoona was so happy she cried in happiness. No one besides her family ever celebrated her birthday for her. She made a wish, and blew the candle.

"Thankyou so much guys." Yoona smiled happily and hugged them individually. She was currently the happiest girl on earth.

"From this year onwards, we will celebrate your birthday together, no matter where we are!" Tao said.

"We heard that you don't like celebrating on your exact birthday, so let's celebrate it the day after your birthday every year!" Lay said.

Yoona nodded happily and hugged them again.

I wish we could stay like this forever.

Soon, Yoona started opening her presents. She actually wanted to open it at home in her room, but the boys just couldn't wait to see her reactions when she open her presents.

"It's a dress! It's so unique and beautiful!" Yoona exclaimed when she opened a box.
"And it's one and only in this world! I specially requested my designer friend to design it." Kris said.
"Thank you Yifan! I love it!" Kris bent down to the same level as Yoona to hug her.

"This is from me, Yoongie." Lay said handing her his present for her. "I saw you kept looking at it when we went shopping that day, so I thought you might like it."
"It's too expensive Yixing-ah! That's why I was unwilling to buy it. I've never expect you would buy it for me. Thank you so much!"
Yoona said and hugged Lay.

The next present was an iPad. "Suho?" Yoona looked at him.
"Kyaaa how did you know I gave you this? I thought you wouldn't know." Suho frowned.
"I remembered I was staring at the iPad advertisement on the newspaper when you were reading it. I've always wanted an iPad to play with, thank you so much Junmyeon-ah!" Yoona hugged him.

Next was a necklace. "Ohmygosh it has my name on it!" Yoona smiled brightly.
"Hope you like it Yoongie." Kai said smiling and winked.
"I love it! Thank you Jongin!" Yoona and Kai hugged.

"Pandora!" Yoona cheered. "I've always seen girls wearing it. But it's expensive. Who bought me this?"
"For you, it's worth it, Yoongie."
Luhan smiled.
"Thank you Lu!" Yoona hugged him.

Yoona opened a box and revealed a Gucci handbag. All of them looked over at Tao. "Is it really that obvious?"
"Yes it is."
Yoona laughed. "Thank you Tao-ah! This is my very first branded handbag and it's beautiful!"
Upon hearing that, Tao smiled and bent down to hug Yoona.

"This wallet is limited edition!" Yoona gasped looking at the Charles&Keith wallet. "It must be really expensive." She muttered.
"No if it's for you." Chen said smiling. "Do you like it?"
"I love it! Thank you Jongdae-ah!"
She hugged him.

She was confused when she saw a dslr Canon camera in front of her. "This camera...Minseok?"
"You got that right Yoongie."
He smiled.
"I remembered I told you I love taking pictures, now I have a professional camera I can take all I want! Thank you so much!" They hugged each other.

"This phone is the latest model! Gosh guys your presents for me are so expensive!" Yoona exclaimed.
"We told you Yoongie, it's not expensive if it's for you. Besides, your old phone had some minor problem already, I think you would like this phone, so I bought it." Baekhyun smiled.
Yoona hugged him and smiled, "Thank you Baek!"

Yoona widened her eyes when she saw a Casio TR series selfie camera. "Ohmygod! Who bought this?" Yoona's eyes wider than ever.
Chanyeol raised his hand and smiled sheepishly.
"Yeollie-ah! This cost like 1500USD! Too expensive for a selfie camera!"
"It's worth it if you like it."
Chanyeol grinned goofily.
"I love it, and I'll be sure to use it, thanks Yeollie!" Yoona stretched to hug the other tower.

"I bought this LG pocket photo printer for you, Yoongie." Kyungsoo said handing his present for Yoona.
"It's so small and handy! I can print my photos out everywhere after taking pictures using the dslr camera, selfie camera, and my new phone. Thank you Kyung!" Yoona hugged him and Kyungsoo patted her head.

"Finally it's my turn!" Sehun cheered. Yoona was confused, she looked around and saw no more presents waiting to unwrap.

Sehun went out to grab his very big present for Yoona. Soon, Sehun appeared with a gigantic teddy bear, it's even taller and bigger than himself.

"No girl could be a princess without any gigantic teddy bear." Sehun said giving the bear to Yoona.
He lowered to Yoona's level, "Happy Birthday, our baby princess." Sehun smiled and ruffled her hair.
Yoona hugged the gigantic bear and cried in happiness.
She put down the bear and ran to Sehun to give him a big hug. Sehun kissed the top of her head and hugged back tightly.

Sehun may be the maknae in the group of boys, but he is like a father, a big brother, or even a loving boyfriend when it comes to Yoona. He always act cold and expressionless to the girls in school, popular with his cold rejection. But for Yoona, he always have a soft spot for her, he looks at her with love in the eyes when he talks to her, he smiles when he sees her, and he even buys everything Yoona wanted. He may look playful and act like a kid to his hyungs, but he adores Yoona the most. The other boys knew this all along. They smiled upon looking at the scene in front of them.

Yoona went to each of them and gave them an individual hug once again. She was so happy she kept crying in happiness.

"Oops! Almost forgot!" Suho remembered. He looked at the other boys. The other boys looked confused at first but suddenly turned shock when they remembered too.

"We have another present for you. It's at home. It's a present from the 12 of us." Kris said.

Yoona was confused again. "What is it?"

"You'll know when we reach home, kaja, let's go now!" Chanyeol cheered and gently dragged Yoona out. The other boys helped to carry her presents.

Reached home at the front door...

Xiumin was fishing out the house keys to open the door. Suddenly Yoona heard some barking.

"I don't remember anyone having a pet dog in this neighbourhood." The boys smiled secretly.

After Xiumin opened the door, Yoona saw a basket with puppy toy poodles inside.

"OHMYGOD THEY'RE SO CUTE!" Yoona shrieked. She immediately hugged the puppies. They cuddled into Yoona's arms.

"This is the present from the 12 of us. We noticed that when you saw the pictures of dogs in Kai's and Baekhyun's phone, you would look at it so adoringly, we decided to give you some companion." Kris said.

"Thank you so so much!" Yoona said hugging them one by one. "But to be honest, you guys are the best companion I could ever have." She continued while hugging them.

 

EXO's POV

*I wish we could see her this happy everyday.*

*We love you, and we hope to see you healthy and happy each day.*

*Yoona, you're also the best companion we boys could ever have.*

The boys smiled upon looking at Yoona's happy face. It was the best birthday Yoona could ever have.