Chapter 19 : Truth to be revealed

My 12 classmates

Yoona immediately called her uncle. She put it on speaker so the boys could hear the conversation too.

Yoona : "Annyeonghaseyo, samchon."

Samchon : "Yoona-yah, what's wrong?"

Yoona : "I just feel like talking to you."

Samchon : "Okay, so what are we going to talk about? I have some free time for my precious niece now."

Yoona : "There were new students in our class since last Friday."

Samchon : "How are they?"

Yoona : "They're annoying."

Samchon : "Oh really? Later I'll tell them not to annoy you next time."

---Silence---

Yoona : "What did you say, samchon? Later?"

Samchon : "I-I meant later I'll c-call your p-principal to tell t-them."

Yoona : "I didn't even tell you who are they."

---Silence---

Yoona : "Come on, samchon. I know they are from the company. Spill the beans."

Samchon : *sigh*  "Alright. I've never thought it'll be revealed that fast."

Yoona : "Why did you send them to my school?"

Samchon : "I sent them there to observe and to protect 13 of you."

Yoona : "But I have EXO to take care of me and protect me! And what's with the observing?"

Samchon : "As you know Yoona, I'm getting old. The company is your dad's company, I'm only temporary on-hold it since you're still young. I still need to return the company to you."

Yoona : "As you said, samchon, I'm still young! I'm not ready yet!"

Samchon : "You are ready, Yoona-yah. They told me you have a lot of plans in mind and very smart. The boys are excellent in organizing and planning as well."

Yoona : "What does this got to do with the boys?"

Samchon : "They are your best friends. You need someone to stand at your side if anything happens in the company."

Yoona : "But samchon! You're taking away their freedom!"

Her voice started to crack.

Yoona : "It's okay if it's only me…but why the boys…it's unfair to them…"

This was when a tear dropped from the corner of Yoona's eye. Although Yoona was fast enough to wipe it off, EXO managed to see it and felt flustered.

Samchon : "I had no choice, Yoona-yah…I did this for your good…"

EXO couldn't stand it anymore, they couldn't stand seeing Yoona crying because of them. Suho took the phone while Sehun who was beside Yoona, embraced her tightly.

Suho : "Samchon, this is Suho. Yoongie has something to do now. I will make sure she calls you back."

Samchon : "Okay, Suho-ah. I'm sorry for everything."

Suho : "It's okay, samchon. We understand."

After Suho hung up the call, he looked at Yoona who was still sobbing in Sehun's chest.

"I'm so sorry…that you're involved in this…" She muttered between her sobs.

"Actually Yoongie, we don't mind working with you." Baekhyun the playful kid suddenly said with a serious tone. The others also nodded vigorously.

"Really?" She looked up to them.

"Yes. Instead, we're looking forward to it!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Working with Yoongie would be fun!" Tao cheered.

"I just didn't expect to officially start working so early. I was planning to enjoy my university life first." She frowned.

"Talk to your uncle about it, Yoongie. We're okay with it, as long as you're with us." Kris grinned showing his gummy smile.

"Just remember, Yoongie, no matter what, we will play together, cry together, laugh together, work hard together. We will share our happiness with each other and go through the hard times together." Sehun carressed her cheeks adoringly and said looking straight to her eyes.

The remaining EXO members and Yoona stared at him in awe. No one expected him to say words like them.

"Amazed huh?" He smirked and tried hard not to laugh. "I've grown up more than you think."

"No, you're still our baby Hunnie." They laughed.

On the second day in school…

As usual, EXO and Yoona entered the school between the shrieks and screams. When they entered the classroom, their gazes met with the gazes of BTS. After a brief moment of staring at each other, a warm smile crept on their faces.

EXO and BTS brother-hugged one another after approaching each other. Yoona just smiled sweetly at them and BTS couldn't help but pinched her cheeks and ruffled her hair.

Yuri and Minho on the other hand, had confused looks on their face. As soon as Yoona sat down on her seat, they asked her about it.

"What's the story about it?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah yeah what happened?" Minho glanced at EXO and BTS who were comfortable talking with each other.

Yoona glanced at their side too and smiled. She explained every detail to them. They felt lucky and proud for her. At least BTS didn't had any bad intentions, right?

Breaktime in the cafeteria…

"Thank goodness we can finally chat nicely with you all." Rapmon stated.

"We're sorry for blaming wrongly on you before." EXO apologized.

"It's okay. You were just trying to protect Yoona."

"Besides, we expected that from you, just that you're more protective than we thought." Jin chuckled.

"We felt happy for you for having such best friends." Suga admitted to Yoona.

"We can be best friends too you know." Yoona said to them. EXO nodded.

BTS smiled and shook their heads. "But maybe best working friends. We'll be leaving this school soon."

"What? Aren't you going to study with us?" Kai furrowed his eyes.

"We're already 22, Kai. Even Jungkook, the youngest amongst us is soon-to-be-21. We could enter your class was all because of Yoona's uncle." Jin laughed.

EXO and Yoona raised their eyebrows and looked at them.

"We'll take that as a compliment that you all never thought we're that old because of our baby faces." Jimin laughed. The others laughed too.

"We should get going now. We need to head back to the company too. So until next time?" Rapmon stood up and extended his hand.

"Until next time." Suho stood up and accepted his hand as a handshake.

"By the way, Yoona, call your uncle, he must be worried." V said and Yoona looked away.

"We know what you're thinking, just talk to him. He'll understand."

Yoona looked up to BTS and saw their assuring smiles. She grinned a little and nodded.

After they bid their last goodbyes, EXO and Yoona headed back to their classroom since breaktime was over while BTS headed to the principal's office since they were leaving.