Chapter 10 : Queenka(?) 2

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

Another weekday morning, as usual Yoona and EXO did their morning routine and Yoona made breakfast for them. After they finish their breakfast, they leave the house for school.

In the van heading to school...

"Don't you think I should part ways with you guys? I think I should get down from here and walk to school, it's not far anyway and I have plenty of time." Yoona said as she was about to get out of the van. She thought that it will cause a big chaos when the students see her coming out from the same van with the school's ideal boy, again.

"No Yoongie, trust us. No one would even dare to speak about you." Chanyeol said stopping her. The other boys nodded.

"Calm down Yoongie. Don't care about them." Kai said. Yoona sighed.

In school...

They finally reached the school. They got down the van and entered the school.

As they were entering the school, Yoona was walking beside the boys, the students were whispering at each other, such as 'Why is she with them again?' 'Do they like her?' 'Why she get to be with them?'

Upon hearing the gossips made Yoona very uncomfortable. The boys noticed the change of her expression. They pulled her to the middle of them, Kris and Chanyeol walked in front of her and the other boys walked beside and behind her escorting her. The students whispered even more seeing the scene in front of them.

They decided to stop walking as they had enough. They stood at the end of the hallway. Yoona had her question look on her face. She slightly gripped onto Sehun's hem of the shirt and hid her face behind his back as she was nervous and scared of all the stares. Sehun looked at her and mouthed 'it's okay.'

"Yoongie here will be going to school and back from school in the same van with us." Kris stated with his cold expression.

"We were the ones that suggested this idea." Suho continued.

"Stop gossiping about her, we don't want to hear anyone talking about her anymore." Xiumin ended.

Yoona had her eyes widened as if the eyeballs will fall off any minute.

In class...

It was English class. Yoona was having a slight stomach-ache. She needed to head to the comfort room. Once she asked for permission and got out of the classroom, Hyoyeon wanted to accompany Yoona as Yuri was absent.

"One student at a time Hyoyeon. You can go after Yoona come back." The teacher said.

"Sir, may I go to the comfort room?" Baekhyun asked. He didn't need to go to the comfort room. His intention was following Yoona afraid that someone would do anything to her when she's alone.

"What did I just said, Baekhyun?" The teacher said as he turned around looking at Baekhyun. "My class will be over in a few minutes. You can go after that." He said again sternly.

 

J's POV

I noticed that Yuri's absend today. *FINALLY I get to do what I wanted to do after for so long.* I thought.

I saw her getting down with the boys from the same van in the morning, I was so angry I can't even speak. That should be me, not her. I swear I won't let her appear in front of the boys anymore after today.

She passed by my class. *Looks like she's alone huh.* I secretly smiled evilly.

"She's alone, let's go." I told my friends and they followed me out of the classroom. Yoona went a long way to the other block of our school for the comfort room as the comfort room near our classroom was in service.

*Just right. The further the better.* I thought. We saw her enter the comfort room. We decided to wait for her outside.

 

Yoona's POV

*Ah all better.* I thought after I came out from the toilet.

When I stepped out the comfort room, I was surrounded by a few girls.

"Who let you be with our oppas huh?" A girl said. She looks like the leader.

*Wait...isn't she the one behind me yesterday when I wanted to head to the comfort room? Oh no. Someone help me.*

 

EXO's POV

It's been a while and Yoona haven't come back yet. The boys were getting more worried every minute. With the help of their classmates, they finally found out who J is.

"Hyung, I think we should go out and look for her. I have a bad feeling." Tao said.

"We will get out as soon as this class is over." Luhan stated and the other boys agreed.

After a minute the bell finally rang, they immediately went to the nearest comfort room, they were even more worried when they saw the 'Currently in service' sign on the door, it meant she could be anywhere in the school right now. They quickly look for Yoona everywhere. They met up with each other midway, while they heard yelling.

 

Yoona's POV

"Can't you see I'm talking to you?!" She screamed.

"Who are you? They are not your oppas and not mine either." I retorted bravely but actually I was scared.

"They were mine. And you got them after you transferred here Im Yoona." She said.

"As I said, they are not yours. And they get to be friends with whoever they want." I retorted again.

Suddenly I felt a slap on my face, I looked at her with my eyes widened and tears started filling in my eyes.

 

EXO's POV

The boys followed the yelling and finally found Yoona with some girls surrounding her.

When the boys saw them, they saw the girl in front of Yoona slapping her and pushed her on the ground. The boys clenched their fists.

Before the girl could even land another slap on Yoona's face, "YAH!!!" The boys' voice with anger echoed the whole school.

They immediately approached them and crouched down in front of Yoona.Their hearts broke again when they saw red finger scratches were left on Yoona's face due to the slap the girl landed a while ago.

She flinched when the boys tried to touch her scratched face. She tried hard holding on her tears by smiling at them as if thanking them for saving her. They gently patted her head and back, telling her 'don't worry, we are here for you'.

That moment, Yoona finally teared up like waterfall quietly. Upon seeing Yoona tearing, the boys were boiling with anger. Baekhyun immediately hugged her and kept patting her head muttering 'it's okay'.

*How can they do this to her?!*

*They must have their lesson learn.*

*They have no rights to do this from the start.*

*Try us, we swear to let you remember this memorable lesson.*

*We will not let you go this time.*

"Who gave you the rights to do that, J?" Kris said showing his cold and angry expression.

"O-Oppa h-how did you---"

Before she could even finish her words, "Suprised huh? Jane." Luhan smiled sarcastically. "Yes, we saw the paper you left for Yoona." He continued calmly.

"Oppa...she stole you from me."

"Yeah she's a oppa."  "She's a total !" The girls said.

The boys tried hard to calm down but failed.

"SHUT UP AND WHO SAID WE ARE YOURS?!" Chanyeol yelled pointing in her face.

"WE HAVE OUR LIVES, WE DO WHAT WE WANT, WE MAKE FRIENDS THAT WE WANT TO, AND SHE, IS THE PERSON WE CARE AND ADORE." Kyungsoo said pointing at Yoona.

Yoona was suprised. It was the first time seeing the cool and quiet Kyungsoo being so angry. Even the boys were suprised but they can't help but agree to what he said.

Chen raised his voice and said "WE LIVE OUR LIVES AS HOW WE WANT IT TO BE. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL,"

"WE DON'T LIKE YOU, SINCE THE START, NOT EVEN A BIT, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ALL, THIS KIND OF GIRLS, WE HATED THE MOST." Sehun ended loudly and calmly.

"You're coming with us." Kai said and glared at them.

Xiumin immediately carried Yoona bridal style and headed towards the principle's office. The other boys dragged the girls together. They explained the whole incident to the principle. The girls were soon expelled from the school.

 

Regular POV

After they came out of the principle's office, the boys immediately surrounded Yoona.

"Yoongie are you okay?" Suho asked with worried looks.

"I'm okay Suho-yah. I'm fine." Yoona smiled.

The boys doubted that, her elbows bled, her hands were still trembling. Lay touched her side of face that have the scratches, she flinched a little with a pain expression.

"You are not okay, Yoongie. Don't always act strong, we are here for you." Tao stated. The other boys nodded.

They saw Kris running towards them, "I've got permission already! Our school bags are already in the van."

"Let's go home." Kris smiled lovingly at Yoona and patted her head.

They went home together. The boys treated her wounds and let her take a rest. They stood beside her bed looking at her sleeping angelic face adoringly, they sighed and went out of her room. It was a looooong day for Yoona.