Chapter 20 : End

My 12 classmates

Yoona called samchon last night. She felt so happy after talking to him. He was happy after he heard that the boys will work with her. He even let her study university before officially working. Although in one condition that is to start learning about the company while studying, Yoona really hope the boys would be with her. It would be very fun.

She was basically smiling to herself while recalling the memories with the boys.

"BOOO!"

"AHHHHHH!"

Yoona turned and saw the rascal who scared her.

"WHAT THE HELL BYUN BAEKHYUN." She whined while holding onto her chest. He literally gave her a heart attack.

The other boys came running to them after they heard the scream.

"What happened?"

"Is there a bug?"

"Cockcroach?"

"Anyone barged in the house?"

"I'm ready to fight!"

"Fighting is not my style but my fists are ready if it's for anyone who tried to attack Yoongie."

The 11 boys were staring at Yoona and Baekhyun.

"He scared the hell out of me." Yoona pointed at Baekhyun. He scratched his nape and looked at them awkwardly.

He gulped when the boys glared at him.

"Yah Baekhyun stop scaring people already. First me, and now Yoongie." Kyungsoo glared at him as if he was ready to eat him up.

"She was smiling to herself! It was holy creepy."

The boys averted their gazes to Yoona. They eyed at her suspiciously.

"Yoongie..." Sehun trailed off.

"Why were you smiling to yourself?"

"Perhaps because of anyone besides us?"

"Who is the guy?"

"Spill the beans and we are ready to question him."

"Your heart is not for an you know."

The boys were all blabbering and Yoona had no idea what were they talking about.

"Hold up, what are all of you talking about?" She furrowed her eyes.

"Yoongie, you should not trust guys easily."

"No boy loves you more than we do."

"You should have told us and we can keep an eye on him!"

"Who is he anyway?"

"He's not one of your fanboys in school is he?"

"Yoongie, the boys in our school are not trustable!"

"We don't want a jerk to hurt your heart, Yoongie."

"Yoongie, how about you don't find a boyfriend?"

"Yoongie, how about 13 of us just live together happily ever after?"

Yoona was trying to hold her laughter. The boys were jealous over themselves ohmygosh!

"Yoongie, you know we love you so much right?" Sehun looked at her with puppy eyes and pouting.

Yoona turned around and saw another 11 pairs of puppy eyes with their pouts. Eventually, she just laughed out loud.

"You were jealous over yourselves. This is too funny." She managed to say between her laughters.

"What do you mean jealous over our---OH SO YOU WERE THINKING OF US ALL ALONG?" Chanyeol widened his already-very-big eyes.

"You were grinning to yourself so creepily because you were thinking of us?" Kai raised his eyebrows.

"Who else could I think of? Or did you want me to think of anyone else?"

"NO!" They screamed at once.

The boys felt embarassed when Yoona laughed out loud again.

"That was too hilarious." She held her stomach because she laughed too much.

Suddenly, she hugged them each individually. Confusion were on their faces.

"Thank you for being so caring. I really don't know what will happen to me if it weren't for all of you."

The boys smiled widely and they did a group hug.

Everyday is the same to Yoona and the boys. But they don't feel bored at all. They enjoyed each others' appearance.

On weekdays, they go to school together, play together, have breaktime together, back home from school together and they do their homeworks together.

On weekends, they would sometimes spend their precious time doing their own stuff, but no matter what, they will be together for at least half of the day, swimming, playing games, watching movies, or even shopping.

Nevertheless, they share their happiness, they take care of who is sick, they comfort the one who is feeling down.

In school, EXO are popular with their handsome looks and cold aura. After Yoona came, they are also popular with their adoration towards her. Everyone in school totally adores the group.

For EXO's fangirls, of course there were gossips and boycotting at first. But soon enough, instead of boycotting her, they got to know her more and they love her as well because she is a friendly and kind-hearted girl.

EXO's family all knew about Yoona's background as the boys told them. They felt pity for her but admires her for being able to get through so much alone and became independent. They treat her as their own family and also met her uncle. Yoona's uncle told them about letting the boys work in the company and the adults all agreed. They felt happy as they noticed the boys had grown up when they heard that the boys themselves agreed to work.

 

---FAST FORWARD TO GRADUATION---

EXO and Yoona received many bouquet of flowers. The boys and Yoona also bought flowers for each other. They were the group who received the most flowers in the school, mostly from fangirls and fanboys.

During the graduation ceremony, Yoona represented her class to give a speech. EXO literally cheered their lungs out when Yoona was called up stage and when she ended her speech.

They took many photos together, sweet, cute, and funny. There would be a war before every photo was taken because the boys will be fighting for being the one standing beside Yoona or even hugging her. Whilst in every photo, Yoona will always be in the front and in the middle smiling happily.

Yoona would always laugh at the boys' faces when a fanboy requests a photo together with Yoona. Moreover, eventhough EXO always rejects to take photo with the fangirls, they could only nod and agree when Yoona takes out her puppy eyes and aegyo, but, only standing next to each other. EXO's warm hugs and embraces are still for their one and only Yoona.

Yuri and Yoona also took many photos. They weren't like any other 10 years of friendship, but the way they treat each other is definitely better and longer than that. The photos which witnesses the friendship between them, Yoona was sure she will treasure it, it is her best friend since the first day they met and her best friend for life. She felt sad when Yuri told her she will be attending university overseas. However, she still felt happy for Yuri that she finally could achieve her dream.

Yoona's house

After the graduation, they went back home. They took baths and sat at the living room watching TV.

"Yoongie..." Tao started.

Yoona faced him with a questioned look.

"Which university will you be attending?" Chen asked.

"I'm not sure yet though." Yoona puffed her cheeks.

"Do you have any university in mind that you wish to attend?" Lay questioned.

"Well I am struggling between Seoul University and Dongguk University."

"Can you tell us your choice after you made up your mind?" Kyungsoo used his wide puppy eyes.

"Awww so cute." Yoona said and pinched his cheeks while Kyungsoo blushed crimson red.

"But why?" She asked looking at the boys.

"Because your choice is our choice." Luhan smiled.

"What?"

"We want to attend the same university with you."

Yoona was surprised. "Really?"

"Of course! We are expecting to be together with you no matter where for the whole life!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"But I thought that you would want to be idols?"

"We've think of it. We think that becoming an idol really is tiring. So why not settle down and enjoy our lives with you rather than having such a stressed life." Sehun grinned.

Yoona felt touched. She never thought that the boys would really want to be with her for their whole lives.

"But it's your dream since you were young."

"Nothing is more than you, Yoongie."

Yoona smiled happily and hugged them.

"Yoongie, we have another good news to tell you."

"Go ahead, I also have a good news that I almost forgot to tell you."

"Remember you told us where you always wanted to go?"

"Melbourne!" Yoona became excited while speaking of the place she always wishes to go.

"Yes yes! We booked flights for Melbourne! We will be there for a week in the end of December and we will spend our Christmas there!"

"OHMYGOD WE'RE GOING TO MELBOURNE?!" Yoona started shrieking.

"Yes Yoongie Yes!" Sehun exclaimed.

"So what's the new you wanted to tell us?" EXO asked with their smiles still on their faces.

"I hope you love it." Yoona smiled playfully.

"Tell us already, Yoongie! I'm so excited I can't wait any longer!" Baekhyun whined jokingly.

"We'll be going on a vacation in January after the trip to Melbourne."

"Really? Yayyy! Another trip!" Tao cheered.

"To where?" Kai tilted his head.

"Northern lights." Yoona wiggled her eyebrows.

"NORTHERN LIGHTS?! FINLAND?!" Chanyeol stood up on the sofa. The other boys looked at Yoona with owl eyes.

"Yes Yeollie! FINLAND!"

"OHMYGOSH YOONGIE!" They rushed to Yoona like rhinos and hugged her tightly.

Finland is a country they had always wanted to go and see the northern lights together. However, due to financial and circumstance problems, their plan always doesn't seem to work.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much!" They screamed in unison. The boys cried in happiness.

Each of them finally get to achieve one of the wishes in the list.

Between their lives in university, Yoona and the boys attended the same universities and same classes. Within the years, Yoona had a lot more to learn about the company compared to EXO since she will be the next CEO. Everytime Yoona has troubles in her studies, EXO will be there to help her, and everytime EXO doesn't understand anything about the company, Yoona will be there to teach them.

Despite the boys said they will not be idols, they still enjoyed watching idol variety shows or music shows. Yoona knew that they actually haven't give up on their dream, so she suggested to start up a Youtube Channel. The boys will cover idols' songs regardless it's singing or dancing. They covered famous korean songs like MAMA, Growl, Monster, and Ko Ko Bop. Chanyeol individually covered an English song named All Of Me and another English song named Love Yourself along with Kyungsoo. Within 3 months, they already had 1 million subscribers and they are famous in many countries. Many people around the world admired them for their handaome looks and talents.

EXO was very happy because they were able to achieve their idol dream without having a stressed life.

 

---FAST FORWARD 8 YEARS LATER---

Yoona had finally officially started her CEO life. Although she officially started not long ago but the colleagues in the company already recognized her since she appears in the company every week. In the company, she was known as a kind, approachable, and smart person, same as her late father.

Since EXO had never appeared in the company, the colleagues only heard rumours about Yoona having a few best friends and will be entering the company soon. However, she was still waiting for the right time for them to enter the company.

One day, Yoona said she has an announcement so she gathered everyone, including BTS.

"I have an announcement today."

All of them just sat and looked at Yoona, waiting for her to continue.

"There will be a party this coming Saturday night. I will introduce some people to all of you. They had been learning about this company since 8 years ago, or should I say since we ended high-school, to be exact. They were supposed to show their faces together with me at the same time, but they were too busy, so I let them settle their child heart down first. They even said they wanted a grand welcome party." Yoona rolled her eyes jokingly. The colleagues all laughed.

"So it's they not he or she?" A male collegue asked.

"Yes, Jackson. It's they. Some very special they to me."

Yoona met BTS's gazes. They gave her a knowing smile and she returned with a warm smile.

"Are they male or female?"

"Hmmm..." Yoona was thinking. The colleagues had confusion on their faces. Yoona doesn't know their gender?

"They are male. But it seemed like they became female after we became close friends." Yoona laughed.

She recalled there was once when she wanted to buy a decent dress to attend a dinner that the boys invited her to. The boys walked around the whole shop, suggesting which dress Yoona should try on, they even listed out why she should buy the dress instead of another dress.

Another time was when they accompanied her to buy make-up, they literally sat there and tested out the blushes and eyebrow pencils along with Yoona. What an unbelievable scene.

"How many are they?"

"You'll know if you come, Krystal." She smiled at her. "Alright people, no more questions. I will post the venue onto the notice board later, be sure to attend!"

"Ne." The colleagues obeyed and they headed back to their work.

 

Yoona's house

"Guys, I announced to the company that there will be a party this Saturday and that's your welcome party." Yoona told the boys.

"Really?"

"So we're officially entering your company?"

"YEHET!"

"Better be decent and give them a good impression then."

"You're already decent even wearing simple clothes." She said casually while scrolling her instagram on her phone.

"You got that right, Yoongie. So let's just wear a singlet and beach shorts." Kris exclaimed.

Yoona looked at the boys with disbelief, basically judging them. "Are you serious?"

"You were the one who said we look good even with simple clothes." Kai .

"Yeah, I was expecting you to wear only boxers instead." She said casually while continue scrolling on her phone.

The boys almost choked on their own saliva and stared at her with disbelief. Yoona laughed at their priceless reactions.

 

Saturday night at the party

Everyone from the company were in a restaurant having dinner. After having their appetizers, Yoona appeared on stage.

"Testing 1, 2, 3." She patted the microphone earning attention from everyone.

"So this is the welcome party for my friends and your soon-to-be colleagues." She smiled. "These special friends of mine, they are the ones who always stand by my side whenever I had problems. They were the ones who stood by my side when I tried to get away from them from the very start because of my trauma after losing my family."

"We share happiness together, we take care and look after one another. We knew each other and were classmates since our senior year in high school, they are the ones who always try to protect me until now. They really adore me very much, and I hope you adore them too like how you all adore me." Yoona paused.

"Welcome, my 12 best friends, EXO." She exclaimed.

Soon enough, 12 handsome-looking men in tuxedos, appeared on stage from the side door. The female colleagues were screaming in their mind because they are too handsome to handle.

The boys saw BTS at the first table in front of the stage and they smiled at each other warmly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida." They bowed and greeted politely

"Although we've been studying about the company for many years, but there are still plenty of stuff that we don't know and need to learn. Please treat us nicely and hope we get along well." They bowed again.

"As you see in front of your very own eyes, they are EXO, the well-known group on the internet nowadays. But don't think they are only handsome and charismatic, they are smart too, even more childish than a kid sometimes." Yoona tried to hold her laughter. EXO narrowed their eyes on her.

"But nevertheless, they are the ones I treasure the most besides my late family." She grinned sincerely.

"Please treat them nicely as part of our family. Once again, they are EXO, my 12 classmates, my 12 best friends for life." 

With her words, everyone gave a round of applause to welcome them.

EXO and Yoona smiled at each other warmly, eyes filled with blessed and happiness.