Chapter 5 : Sleepover

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

"You can discharge from the hospital for now, but due to the position your head was hit on, you will feel headache for a few days, be aware, it could be unbearable, but I gave you some painkiller, do not worry, you will recover in a few days. Take care and be sure you take your medicine and vitamins." These are the doctor's advices before they left the hospital.

 

Yoona's POV

"You really do not have to do that." I said when they said they will have overnights at my house until I recover.

"Let us Yoona, we want to take care of you." Luhan stated and the others nodded.

"We don't accept no as an answer." Kris said.

"And we promise we will only look after you, we won't disturb you." Baekhyun continued.

"Promise." Chanyeol said as he put his hands together and pleaded.

"Ah alright. You rascals." I said and laughed. "Now let's go."

"There are 4 guest rooms in my house. You could sleep in them, it is well-furnitured. Leave your luggages there and I will show you the other rooms." I said to the boys in the van when we almost reach my house.

After we reached, I could see the boys stared in awe. I quickly gestured them to come in.

 

EXO's POV

*Her house is darn big.*

*Goodness a girl living alone in this gigantic mansion? This doesn't make sense at all.*

*How did she live in such a big house alone without feeling scared.*

The boys were amazed once they stepped into Yoona's house. It is very neat and clean. The design is nice too.

"Your house is so nice, Yoongie." Chen said while looking around amazed.

"YEHET! I feel like living here forever!" Sehun exclaimed.

Yoona took them to their rooms. The guest rooms are big and tidy, there are even study tables in each room.

*We could do our homeworks here. It's seriously even better than our house.*

"Come on I'll show you the whole house." Yoona told them and they followed her.

"This is the game room, you could play all your video games here, or watch movies." The boys felt joy in their hearts as gaming is every boy's hobby.

"This is the music room, I know Chanyeol and Lay love doing music. I don't mind letting you using it but if the other boys want to use it too, go ahead." Chanyeol and Lay were so happy they screamed and hugged each other.

"This is the dance practice room. I used to dance here when I was young. But since I moved to USA, it was empty and eventhough I moved back to Korea, I stopped dancing ages ago. I know Kai and Sehun love dancing. You could use it too. As I said, of course the other boys you can use it if you want to." Kai and Sehun cheered happily.

"These 3 rooms are soundproofed, so it is okay to be noisy inside, but the most important thing is please be safe. Be free like you're at home, and I apologize if the rooms and things are quite dusty, I barely enter the 3 rooms so I didn't care about cleaning them." Yoona said with an apologetic look.

"Oh yes and Kyungsoo, you can cook in the kitchen if you want to, I know you're interested in cooking since not long ago. As long as you don't burn the kitchen down, but I trust your skills that you wouldn't." Yoona laughed and Kyungsoo was so happy his eyes can't be seen when he smiled.

The boys looked at each other. They made eye contact and they knew what was on each other's mind.

At the same time, "Yoona..." the boys called.

Yoona looked at them with a question look, "Anything wrong?"

"Do you accept step-brothers?" Upon hearing that, Yoona bursted into laughter again. Now she knew the boys love her house.

*She is so cute.*

*She really is different from other girls.*

*She really tried to make us feel comfortable and feel home.*

Soon, when they were just about to head to their rooms to unpack their belongings, they found a room at the corner with a sign 'Do not enter' on the door. They thought as it might be a store room so they just shrugged it off.

 

Regular POV

That night, Yoona was in her room doing her homework that Yuri passed it to them when she dropped by after school.

She had a slight headache. She didn't tell them because she didn't want them to worry. She just took some medicine and headed down to look for the boys.

Xiumin and Luhan headed out to take a walk while the other boys were sleeping on the long coach in the living room.

Yoona decided to cook dinner for them, such as bibimbap, japchae, tteokbokki, bulgogi and samgyetang. As there are 13 of them, Yoona cooked the dishes in large sizes, more than enough for the 13 of them to eat.

In the middle of cooking, the boys woke up due to the smell of food.

 

EXO's POV

*What is that smell?*

*It smells so good. I suddenly feel hungry.*

*Is it dinner time already?*

*Did Yoona secretly went out to buy food without us knowing? She can't do that it is dangerous.*

*My stomach is shouting for food.*

 

Regular POV

The boys were just about to head to the kitchen to check out, then the front door opened revealing Xiumin and Luhan who came back from walk. They headed to the kitchen together and suprisingly, they saw Yoona cooking. Her serious and cute face while cooking made the boys' heart beated so fast it was about to jump out.

Meanwhile, Yoona felt stares looking at her so she looked up. "Oh you all are here, just right in time, go set the plates on the table, I'm almost done cooking." She said and smiled.

*MY FAVOURITE BIBIMBAP!*

*OHMYGOSH IT'S JAPCHAE!*

*TTEOKBOKKI!*

*AH BULGOGI!*

*I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR SAMGYETANG!*

They quickly settled theirselves down at the dining table.

"I'm sorry if it's not delicious, and apparently I overcooked a little than i expected." Yoona said and smiled sheepishly.

Kris and Tao were the first ones to try the food and their eyes widened bigger than Kyungsoo's. The other boys looked at their expressions, they tried too and the same expression appeared. Soon, they started swallowing all their food and they looked like they haven't been eating for many years.

"Wow slow down boys, you will choke on your food if you eat like this." Yoona stated and worried expression could be seen on her face.

"It's so delicious, Yoongie!" Lay said with his mouth full.

"I feel like I'm even gonna eat the plate up." Chanyeol said and by the look at it, it's true. He even looks like a wolf.

"You should take some lessons from Yoongie, Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun said.

"True story. Lesson starts after Yoona recover. Do you mind teaching me, Yoongie?" Even Kyungsoo admitted her cooking skills.

"Of course I could teach you Kyungsoo." Yoona said smiling. She felt happy looking at her friends eating the food so deliciously. She was worried about what to do with the leftover food, but the boys ate all up, even the plates were clean as if they just set it on the table before dinner.

After all the chaos after dinner, they went to bed. Before going to bed, Yoona checked all the guests rooms to make sure her friends are comfortable. She made sure her friends have enough pillows and blankets in each room then she switched off their lights and settled herself in her bedroom.