Chapter 8 : Queenka(?)

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

Yoona woke up early 5 in the morning, she decided to make breakfast and pack lunchboxes for them. She made American breakfast.

The day before, she inadvertently heard the boys said they had been craving for sundubu jjigae and gimbap for a while, so she made them for lunch. She put the 12 lunchboxes into a bag and hers into her bag. She was about to wake up the boys but just then they came downstairs with their uniform on.

"Breakfast is ready, take a seat and eat first. I'll go change." She said and rushed up.

She came down in her neat uniform and suprised to see the boys waiting for her. "Why didn't you eat first? Aren't you hungry?" She asked.

"We wanted to wait for you to eat together, and...this is our first time having such healthy breakfast before going to school, thank you Yoongie." The boys said.

"What? Then what breakfast do you usually have?"

"Actually...we...don't really...take breakfast..." Kai muttered.

"Gosh guys, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Yoona looked at them. "Tomorrow onwards, wake up earlier, come here before going to school, I will make breakfast for you."

"Really?!" The boys widened their eyes.

"Yes and before you ask, it is not troublesome, I'd be happy to cook for you, now eat, we're gonna be late." The boys had their breakfast happily and they went to school together.

The students made a big chaos in the school. Partially because EXO finally came back, and another because Yoona went to school with them. Yoona made quite a number of friends before she went to the hospital, the students greeted Yoona and after the 'are you okay' and 'we miss you' session, finally they started their classes.

 

EXO's POV

Breaktime...

The boys were about to leave to the cafeteria while Yoona called them.

"Yes Yoongie? What happened?" Suho asked concerned.

"Nothing actually, just that I packed lunchboxes for you guys in the morning." Yoona said smiling awkwardly and took out the bag. The boys' eyes brightened up and immediately go back to their seats.

Yoona handed them the lunchboxes.

"I thought books were inside that bag, I didn't know it was lunchboxes for us." Tao stated while receiving the lunchbox. They opened the lunchbox, suprised and happy looks could be seen on their faces.

*It's sundubu jjigae ohmygosh!*

*Gimbap!*

*Ah we've been craving for these for a while!*

*I think I'm gonna cry.*

*I'm so happy I could cry a Han River now.*

It was an awkward silence for a minute. The boys weren't moving at all as they still can't believe the food they had been craving for so long was in front of them.

Soon, Yoona knew they were suprised, so she broke the silence, "Well...remember you guys were in ChanBaekKai's room before going to bed last night? I happened to overheard the conversation when I was going to greet you all goodnight, I heard that you haven't been having sundubu jjigae and gimbap for a while and was craving it, so I decided to make it as lunch for you boys. I swear I wasn't eavesdropping, and I only heard that part." Yoona said while biting her lower lips nervously.

The boys were so happy and suprised and speechless, they immediately get up from their seats and ran to Yoona and hugged her.

"Thank you Yoongie!" Chanyeol said happily.

"Words really can't describe how happy we are right now." Xiumin continued.

"It's the first time someone ever did this to us. You really did so many things that no one had ever did to us." Kyungsoo continued again.

"We are lucky and blessed to have someone like you." Luhan ended.

Yoona hugged them back, "You are very welcome, ah you guys are being so sweet." Yoona said showing her legendary alligator laugh. "Let's start eating shall we? My tummy needs food." She continued.

They sat down and started eating. The boys were so happy, it was their first time eating without even talking as they were too happy with their food right now.

But once again, someone was watching them from afar, clenching her fist tighter than ever.

 

J's POV

*Why are you still with them and even closer now. I will get you soon. Just wait and see.* I thought and smiled evilly.

An hour after breaktime...

I saw Yoona came out of the classroom and passed by mine, as our classrooms are just next to each other. I immediately asked permission from the teacher to get out of the classroom and followed her.

When I was just about to take action, suddenly, "Yoong! Wait for me!" someone called from behind. Due to my quick response, I turned around, making eye contact with the latter and saw it was Yuri. I turned to the front again and suprised to see Yoona looking at me. I immediately walked to the other side.

*Aish I missed this time.* I thought as I escaped quickly.

 

Yoona's POV

I heard someone calling me from behind when I was heading to the comfort room. I turned around and saw Yuri way afar from me. Meanwhile, I noticed a girl just a meter behind me. She looked so suprised and terrified to see me looking at her. I didn't know why but I just shrugged it off. Suddenly, she ran off like lightning.

 

Yuri's POV

Yoona asked for permission for going to the comfort room. I quickly finished my last sentence on my notebook and followed her. We were in quite a distant and I realized the person behind her was weird. She kept getting closer behind Yoona. She put her hands into her pocket and it looked like she was about to take something out. I immediately called out Yoona to divert her attention. I succeeded, the latter turned around and we made eye contact. I noticed the latter was the school's queenka. In a flash, she escaped from my view.

*What's her name again? Aish, whatever, I better tell the boys about it first so they can help keep an eye on her.*

-

"Hey EXO, do you happen to know the queenka in the school?" I asked them.

"Queenka? The girl from E-2? Uh I happen to hear it from the other students. Why?" Kai asked.

"Do you know her? I meant in person."

"Not really. Although we don't really know her, but all we can say is she's an annoying freak. She annoys us a lot. She's irritating too." Sehun answered earning vigorous nods from the others.

"Why? What's the matter?" Lay asked concerned.

"Just now Yoona went to the comfort room and I followed her behind a little later, I happened to see a girl following Yoona suspiciously. I don't know is it just me or what but I saw her putting her hand in her pocket and looked like she was going to grab something out. I immediately called out Yoona, making the latter turn around and I saw that the girl was the queenka. To be honest, I have a really bad feeling." I explained.

"We better keep an eye on her then." Chen stated.

Soon, we talked on our 'Protecting Yoona' plan. The boys in charge of protecting her when it comes to break time and going back from school, while I'm in charge when it comes to going to the comfort room and after she reaches school in the morning.