Chapter 3 : Oh No

My 12 classmates

Regular POV

It's been 3 days after the first day of school, Yoona and the boys had gotten closer and closer, none of the boys cared about the threaten paper and they just followed Yoona everywhere to protect her. Yoona didn't know anything about it too. But little did they know, anger kept growing day by day in someones mind...

 

Yoona's POV

After the dismissal bell rang...

*AH FINALLY TIME TO GO HOME!* I thought as I stretched my body. I wanted to rest at home because it was such a tough day as I have so many homeworks. I immediately pack my stuff into my bag and ran out of the classroom after I bid goodbye to Yuri and her boyfriend and EXO.

While walking along the hallway, I heard someone calling out my name. I turned around and I was shocked to see the EXO boys walking towards me. I had a question look on my face.

"How do you go back, Yoongie?" Suho asked.

"I walk home from school and to school everyday. Why?"

"How about we drop you off at your house?" Xiumin said.

"No it's okay there is no---"

"Yoona!" Before I finish my sentence, I heard Yuri calling me from the back.

13 of us turned around and she said "Before you go home, some random student told me Ms Tan want to see you. She will be in the class next to ours." She said and she apologized she was in a hurry to go home.

"Go ahead, Yoongie. We will be here waiting for you. We will send you back." I looked at the boys about to retort, "But---"

"No buts, Yoongie and that is final, we will wait for you here." Kris said sternly.

"Well okay if you guys insist. Call me if you change your mind." I gave Lay my number as he add it into his contacts. Then I went rushing to the said class because I was afraid I made Ms Tan waited for too long.

I entered the class but I see no one.

*Maybe she went back already because she waited for too long.* I thought. I was about to turn around and leave when something hit on my head. I saw a girl's shadow walking away through my blur vision.

"I told you to stay away. You never listened." This was the last thing I heard before I black out.

 

J's POV

*Serve you right transferee.* I smiled satisfied at what I had done to her. She took away the 12 most precious boys I treasure in my life.

After that I tried carrying her to move her. *Goodness she is light as feather.* I thought. I carried her on my arms to move her from my class so people wouldn't find her so easily. Soon, I immediately left the school using the back door.

(But she didn't know she left something behind.)

 

EXO's POV

It has been more than half an hour and the sky is getting dark. Yoona still haven't come out yet. The boys were starting to worry about their friend.

"Should we go check on her?" Lay said. "It is getting late, I don't think Ms Tan would let her students stay late in school even if it is detention, not to mention, this is not even detention." He continued.

"I'm worry about her too. How about try calling her, Lay-hyung." Kai told Lay.

After trying a few times, Yoona was still not answering her phone.

"Anyone has Ms Tan's contact number?" Xiumin said as he thought that maybe Yoona's phone battery died.

"Oh I have it, hyung. I'll call her right now." Luhan immediately called their teacher. After their teacher pick up the phone, Luhan put it on speaker mode so everyone could hear the conversation.

Luhan : "Annyeonghaseyo Ms Tan. Sorry for interrupting."

Ms Tan : "Ah annyeong Luhan yah, what's wrong?"

Luhan : "Nothing much Ms Tan, I was just wondering how long would Yoona need to take more to come out. We are bringing her back home."

Ms Tan : "Yoona? What's wrong with her?"

Suho : "Wait... Ms Tan so Yoona is not with you?"

Ms Tan : "Of course she is not with me."

Chen : "But just now before Yoona was about to leave the school with us, Yuri ran over telling her that some random student said you are waiting for her in E-2."

Ms Tan : "What? I didn't call any student to tell Yuri that."

Chanyeol : "Ah Ms Tan stop joking. We need to go back as soon as possible so we could finish our homework."

Ms Tan : " I'm not joking Chanyeol-ah. Why would I joke about such thing. Yoona is not with me. I'm at home. Was Yuri just joking?"

Xiumin : "No Ms Tan. Yuri is her best friend even it only has been few days since they met. There's already people calling them twins as if they acted like twins. She wouldn't joke with her like this."

Ms Tan : "I can see that too. But she really is not with me."

-Silence for 3 seconds while the boys suddenly thought of something-

All : "OH SHOOT THE PAPER!"

Ms Tan : "Wait what? What paper, boys?"

Luhan : "We will talk to you later Ms Tan. We need to look for Yoona now. Bye!"

Before Ms Tan could even reply, Luhan already hang up. They immediately rush to class E-2 to look for her. But what they saw made their heart raced like crazy. There is no Yoona in the classroom but blood stains on the floor.

*OH SHOOT THIS IS BAD.*

*Please tell us the blood stains don't belong to Yoona.*

They thought in their mind. Without talking more, the 12 boys immediately separate in groups of 3 to look for Yoona around the school.

"YOONA!"

"YOONA-YAH!"

"YOONGIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"PLEASE ANSWER YOONGIE!"

"YOONA-YAH ANSWER US!"

The only screams during this moment around the school.

*Yoongie, please be well.* They prayed in their mind.

They searched and searched. 15 minutes passed, no one found her anywhere. The boys were tired but they did not give up. They slammed open every door of the rooms and repeating over and over again even the comfort rooms and staff rooms, not wanting to miss a room.

"Is that Yoongie?" Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun said at the same time looking at the head slightly showing out behind a big tree of the school garden.

Without thinking much, they shouted their lungs out, "SHE IS HERE! GARDEN!" With that shout, everyone immediately rushed towards the garden and to the big tree.

The scene in front of them broke their hearts into million pieces. There was Yoona, laying behind the tree looking lifeless, her face was so pale, the blood kept flowing out of her head nonstop. Tao quickly took a cloth from his pocket and put it around her head to prevent any blood flowing anymore.

"HURRY! VAN!" Suho instructed.

Since Xiumin had known for the strongest arm strength, he immediately carried her bridal style towards the van followed by the others.

In the van speeding to the hospital...

"She was so light when I carried her just now. Goodness. Even lighter than my school bag as if she is just a feather." Xiumin stated.

"She is already too skinny. She lost so much blood. I really hope nothing happen to her. If anything happen to her, I really don't think I could ever forgive myself." Chanyeol said while the others agreed to what he said.

*Please be strong Yoona, we are sorry we did not take care of you.*

 

Regular POV

In the hospital...

The doctor came out after checking Yoona. "Who is her guardian?"

"We are her classmates. Is she okay?" Suho said.

"She is a strong girl. She lost so much blood and nearly lost her life. Luckily she fought for it. She will be awake soon." The doctor said and paused a while. "And for your information, she hasn't been having proper meal on time for months. For months she didn't get enough sleep too. And looks like she has been overworking. Make sure she take the vitamins and medicine everyday to boost up her energy again to maintain her health. Call her family if possible."

Upon hearing the words, the boys can't help but let a tear out. They did not protect their beloved friend as they promised they would.