Chapter 1 : First Day

My 12 classmates

Yoona's POV

It's 6am in the morning. Today is my very first day of school. I turn on the music in my phone as I did my morning routine. After taking my breakfast, I went to change into my school uniform and get ready to school.

For a highschool student plus living alone, my house in super big for me. It's a 2 stories mansion with living room, kitchen, game room, music room, dance practice room, a master bedroom, 4 guest rooms, 3 bathrooms and a secret room. All my stuff are in my master bedroom and the secret room while the other rooms are well furnitured and complete but I rarely use them. I have a hidden private pool too, only certain angles from the house could see it as it's behind the house, and a hidden door near the kitchen could get there. Not to mention, I have a backyard garden too, well it's not hidden and it's open.

I live alone, sleep alone, cook by myself, and do everything by myself, I'm still learning to be independent, all because of an incident.

I haven't get my driving license, and since my house is quite near to Seoul High, I walk to school everyday.

After I reach school, I saw students gathering in front of the gate, mostly girls. They saw me and they whispered to each other while eyeing me. Probably complimenting me and wonder if I'm a transferee cause they had never seen me before.

As I was walking inside and trying to find the way to the office, suddenly I heard the girls screaming and even more students running towards the gate. Nearly got me a heart attack there. I was curious what happened but I could care less. I need to make my way to the office before it's too late for class.

A girl and a boy was looking at me. I guess it's because I look as if I have mental problem when I keep walking around not even knowing where am I heading to. I used to be an outgoing person, but ever since the incident, I started to step away from everyone. I was nervous when I saw them slowly walking towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you a transferee? Do you need any help?" the girl said while smiling at me.

*My first day and before class I got myself friends already, not bad.* I thought.

I smiled slightly at her and said "Yes I am a transferee here and today is my first day. My name is Yoona. I am looking for the office. Can you show me the way?"

"Awww you look so pretty when you smile, don't be nervous we can be your friends and you will be fine here. So you are a new student no wonder we never seen you before. By the way, I'm Yuri and this is Minho, my boyfriend. Of course we can show you the way. Come follow us." She said and they smiled at me.

After we reached the office, we bid goodbye and they immediately go to their classes because the bell rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo, may I help you?"

I turned around when I heard a lady's voice. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am the new student here. My name is Yoona." I said while smiling.

"Ah I was wondering where you were, I am your class teacher. You can call me Ms Tan. Here is your time-table. Come along with me I will show you where your classroom is."

After few minutes, we finally reached my classroom. She knocked on the door. "Mr Lee, the new student is here."

"Oh thankyou Ms Tan, I will take it from here." She nodded and turned to face the students as she said "Do take care of your new classmate. Help her if she is in need please." then she left the classroom.

Mr Lee instructed me to introduce myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yoona. I'm a new student here transferred from USA. Please take care of me." I said while smiling.

"She is so pretty!"

"She looks friendly."

"Ah I think I got a new crush."

"Oh My God she is so cute!"

"Alright class quiet down. So any questions?" Mr Lee said as he take control of the noisy class.

"Are you American?" a girl asked.

"No I am Korean. I moved there when I was 10 and I guess I miss Korea so much I decided to move back." I smiled.

"Do you speak English well?" a boy asked in English.

"Yes since I've been living there for 7 years already I can speak English quite well." I answered in English. "Besides English, I speak Chinese too since my father used to work in China. He taught me." I said again in Chinese.

The students were starstruck. I laughed awkwardly showing my alligator laugh. The students started laughing as they think the way I laugh is funny.

"Okay Yoona you can take a sit beside Yuri back there." Mr Lee told me. *Oh it's Yuri, the girl I met just awhile ago along with her boyfriend.* I thought.

I nodded to Mr Lee and made my way there. Yuri and I noticed each other and we smiled. We got along quite well.

The teachers went out for a meeting with the principle. Yuri was talking to her boyfriend in front of her. I was staring into space while suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to my right and I was shocked to see 12 pairs of eyes staring at me, I felt so nervous.

"Ummm...ne? You called me?" I asked the boy who is sitting nearest to me.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong? You were staring into space."

"Ah I was just nervous on my first day. It's nothing." I said as I smiled nervously.

"Okay it's good to hear that you're okay. Don't worry you will be fine. You can call us if you need any help. By the way, I'm Suho. These are my 11 friends. We live together. Since we grew up together we named ourselves EXO. Boys, introduce yourselves."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Minseok, but they call me Xiumin. I'm the cleanest." He smiled and his friends hit him in his arm for saying himself the cleanest as if they are not. *His cheeks are so chubby ohmygoodness.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Luhan. And before you ask, I'm a boy not a girl." I slightly laughed at his introduction. He does look like a girl, he's probably so done with the people kept saying he looks like a girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris the ice prince here." He said smiling a little. *He does look as cold as ice, but at the same time gentle.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lay and I love unicorns!" He smiled and showed his deep dimple. *Ah so cute. Besides than Luhan and Kris, he doesn't look like a Korean too.*

"Annyeong Yoona-ssi, my name is Baekhyun. Nice to meet you!"  *He is cute, but wait... Bacon?*

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Chen the troll here. Better beware when I'm around." He smiled evilly. *Oh No.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, Happy virus Chanyeol speaking. And I can dance very well." He smiled sheepishly as his friend tsk at him. *He's so cute with big ears, his voice is deep, I think he suits rapper better.*

"Annyeong Yoona-ssi, I'm Kyungsoo but some people call me D.O. Hope we can become friends."  *His lips are in a heart shape and his eyes are so big ohmygod.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Huang Zitao. People usually call me Tao. The Cutest Kungfu Panda and I love GUCCI." He said cheerfully. *His eyebags and dark circles, how many nights have he not slept?*

"Hey I'm Jongin aka Kai. I'm the one that dances well." He looked at Chanyeol as he said the last sentence then he turned back to me and winked. *He looks y...and tanned...and probably ert.*

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Sehun. I'm the youngest of them all." He smiled like a kid. *He wears a poker face when he is not smiling but looks like a kid once he smiles and he looks cute.*

"Last but not least, it's me Suho. I'm counted as the leader and an eomma in EXO." He showed me his angelic smile with eye smiles. *Eomma? By the way his friends bully him, it does look like it.*

"Annyeonghaseyo EXO, my name is Yoona, please drop the formalities and just call me Yoona or anything else you're comfortable instead." I smiled sincerely, feeling grateful that they came to me initiatively.

*They seem nice, hope we could be good friends.* I thought.

 

EXO's POV

*She's different*

*She's not like the other girls always fangirling over us.*

*Wow finally a normal girl friend.*

*She's quite pretty though.*

*Her smile could melt anything.*

*She seems friendly.*

*Hope she would be like this and never change.*

 

Regular POV

Those were the first things EXO could thought after they met Yoona. They are the school's ideal boy. Every girl would scream over their lungs plus fangirl when they saw one of them. They found it annoying, very annoying, but oh well they got used to it already.

After some small chit-chat between Yoona and EXO, the school bell rang, it's break time. But little did they know, there was someone looking at them the whole time, glaring at Yoona while clenching her own fist.