Alone

I Think We Fell In Love

“Just try Ji.”

“It's all for show Bae, no need to go the extra mile.”

“Your really ridiculous. Were sitting in an airport for you to go Paris with our savior, and you don't even plan on being respectful.”

“I'm sitting next to her on the plane. I'm taking her to the event. What more do you want from me?”

“For you to be a decent human being. Show her around. Buy her something. Make conversation with her for God's sake. You don't speak and when you do you say something stupid. Have you even apologized for lowkey calling her fat?”

“I don't see the need for an apology, I didn't do anything wrong.”

“If I wasn't your friend, I'd smack you.”

“Here you go…” Destynee spoke, bringing Taeyang his Americano. “You sure you don't want anything?” Destynee asked Jiyong.

 

Although Destynee was still upset with Jiyong, she didn't want to spend a weekend in Paris on bad terms and was trying her hardest to make sure they got along.

 

“It's not like you have anything worth giving me.” Jiyong said, getting up from his seat. “I'll see you when I get back.” Jiyong spoke, hugging Youngbae and heading to the gate.

 

“I don't think I'm going to make it a whole weekend with him.”

“You'll be fine. He's just warming up to the idea of you being around.”

“Warming up? He's leaving for one weekend. That's no reason to throw a bash in the house till 5 am.”

“He threw a party?”

“I had to lock myself in my room all night and use headphones to block out the noise. I barely got to sleep and when I woke up I had to clean up beer cans, cups and everything under the sun just to get my luggage in the car.”

“It'll get better. I promise, it'll get better.”

“Maybe I should stay in Paris and just start my life over? I definitely don't have anything grounding me here.”

“You have this deal, along with plenty of opportunities.” Youngbae said as Destynee took a sip of her drink.

“If I had plenty of opportunities, would I really be ‘fake’ dating an asswipe of an idol?”

“He's not an asswipe.”

“Your his friend, I can't trust anything you say about him.”

“Its because I am his friend, that you should trust what I say.”

Destynee sighed. “I don't want to argue with you about this. Hopefully, I'll see you when I come back.”

“You better come back. And have a good time. He's a good guy, he just needs a push.”

“And you think I'm the one that's gonna be able to motivate him? That's asking too much of me. You can't motivate someone who has no motivation.”

“You two are so stubborn it's ridiculous.”

“You choose your friends….” Destynee said, rolling her eyes.

“Just have a good time. It's Paris after all.” Youngbae sighed, giving Destynee a hug.

“I'll have a good time regardless.” Destynee laughed, walking to the gate Jiyong went to earlier.

“Hopefully you two will come back a little closer than before…” Youngbae spoke, watching Destynee disappear before heading out to his car.

 

JxGwGGjWMbZ4pZHVA51s42KPfr-fGe8Z8VH0BDI1mNbJ3qDoUwOeh9U3rSJxIM8oa9layWmeY-tHa_0aMhG_6f0aUxxRsrbtXTjzCb3m92ucA3yIIfrdoxA908cqcEeGintK2Ly6

 

 

“So what did you say?”

“I said yes. Of course!” Lennox spoke, filling glasses with ice.

“Lennox!”

“What Hae? You have to admit this is best for everyone.”

“Really? So what am I getting from this?” Donghae asked folding his arms.

“A happy best friend and a niece to spoil.”

“Lennox, I'm serious. This guy's hasn't talked to you since he let his girl have you arrested. Now he's sending flowers and taking you out to eat, using his daughter as a way to keep you around.”

“He can't use Phi and you know that. I'd never go back to dating him. We just wouldn't work out.”

“So if he said he wanted to give you both another try, you would say?”

“ no.”

“That's my girl!” Donghae said messing up Lennox’s hair with a smile.

“Eh hem.” *I hope that's how you spell that. Legit sat here for 5 minutes trying to guess it. 😂😂 y'all don't judge me*

Donghae and Lennox both looked up to see HeeDo sitting down at the bar, giving Donghae a look.

“What can I do for you?” Donghae spoke giving a small smile to Heedo.

“I'd like her to wait on me.” HeeDo said pointing to Lennox.

“After last time, I'd prefer if I waited on you.”

“It's fine, Hae.” Lennox said, grabbing hold of Donghae to let him know it was okay.

“You sure? My shift is up in 10.”

“I'll be fine. I'll just see you tomorrow at the viewing.”

“That's tomorrow? I have to go to the studio tomorrow.”

“Hae, you promised!” Lennox pouted.

“I'm really sorry. Just take Sungjoon with you.”

“It's fine. I'll see you later then.”

Donghae gave Lennox a hug, gave HeeDo a glare disguised as a glance, before he left the bar area and went to the back.

“You sure do know a lot of guys….”

“What can I get you?” Lennox asked, ignoring his question.

“Highball.”

Lennox nodded and started gathering what she needed.

“So did you have fun on your date?” HeeDo asked, watching Lennox mix.

“I don't date.” Lennox said topping the scotch whisky off with carbonated water.

“That's not what your friend seems to think.”

“It's complicated, like most things.” Lennox spoke, putting the glass in front of HeeDo. “Devan said you and Gunmin stopped by the hospital looking for me?”

HeeDo took a sip of his drink.

“I wanted to apologize for the things Benji said to you.”

“That's all? You didn't have to come because of that. It's not like I haven't heard those things before or worse.”

“You've heard worse?”

“I don't have the best past or present at the moment. So I get used to hearing it all the time.”

“You should really stand up for yourself. Your a girl, you should have some pride.”

“That's something I lost a long time ago. Anyway, do you need anything else?”

HeeDo slowly shook his head and Lennox went to attend the pair at the other end of the bar.

HeeDo watched as Lennox began to help the pair, before another employee whispered something.

He saw Lennox tense before she walked to the back. HeeDo waited for the male to finish the pair before he waved him over.

“What can I help you with sir?”

“Can you tell me where Lennox went?”

“Lennox? Why?” The male asked giving HeeDo a look up and down. “Ohh you must be one of her sugar daddies. I knew she was a . Is she any good? I've been wanting to tap that for the longest..how much do you pay her?”

“She's an ?” HeeDo questioned, staring at the male.

“I just assumed. She's always Donghae and that guys loaded. So he probably pays her. And the I'm pretty sure she's shacking up with the manager that's why he always calls her to the office or makes her stay late.”

“Say another disgusting thing from your mouth. I dare you.”

“Or what? You'll have her me off too? I'm sure she'd enjoy enjoy it. She seems to be more than enough to share, have you seen her .”

That was the last thing the male said before HeeDo jumped across the table and punched him in the face.

HeeDo gripped the male by his shirt. “Don't ever speak like that about her.” HeeDo said giving him another punch, drawing blood from his lips.

“HeeDo no!” Lennox yelled as she ran over to pull HeeDo off the male.

By now, all eyes in the restaurant were now watching the scene unfold. The manager directed his attention towards his male employee.

“Are you drunk?” Lennox asked Heedo.

“No. He shouldn't be running his mouth.”

“You can't just start fights with people here. You can end up-”

“In jail.” The officer said pulling out handcuffs.

“Your arresting him?”

“The male wants to press charges. I don't have a choice.” The officer said pulling Heedo’s hands behind his back.

“Take her too. She the source of the problem.” The manager said.

“Are you serious?” Lennox asked bewildered.

“And if you haven't figured it out yet, you're fired.” The manager said, walking away to do damage control with the customers.

“I'm sorry young lady.” The officer said handcuffing Lennox.

The officer led the both of them out to his car, putting them in the back.

“I'd start thinking of who to call it I were you two….” The officer said as he start the car

HeeDo saw Lennox turn her head and stare out the window, sighing and nibbling something under her breath.

HeeDo wanted to say something, but figured he wait till they got of this mess. He already dragged her into this and he definitely didn't want to make it worse for her.

 

otO_zeoGbgH-dy_4y7GvgdQWNzTEulhPxv3L2jNOM3h-aO-JZsT0w7pbu38lHAMEyIM42s0dJ3WAOF55tu7bwQGhYmTb2SyB-3e4GJvK0IBaBZ5rniIThtVq6KfXYoeqpV_xg42N

“Yes, Nam i'm fine……. No, i have my own room…… you don't need to fly out to Paris, i can handle myself…. Now you're over reacting, way worse than Jin…. i'm not going to get adultnapped. I’ll call when i get back to Seoul, it was a long flight and i'm tired. Mhh… bye…”

 

Desytnee kicked off her shoes and fell back on her bed.

 

 

“Ahhh, this feels so good.” Destynee smiled, snuggling in closer to her pillow.

 

*Knock*

 

“It's not for you. Just keep your eyes shut.” Destynee whispered to herself.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“You don't even know anyone here. If you don't get up they'll realize they have the room and leave.” Destynee whispered, hoping that they would leave so she could get some much needed rest.

“OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!” Jiyong yelled, banging on the door this time.

“You've got to be joking!” Destynee screamed, pushing herself off the bed and making her way to the door. “What do you want?!”

“Don't take so long to open the door next time.” Jiyong said making his way into her room.

“No. No. No. No. No.” Destynee said, pushing Jiyong out of her room. “The point of separate rooms was so that we don't share. Now unlike you, I didn't sleep the entire trip here, so can you just say what you need to say and leave.”

“I'm not going to stand in the hallway to talk to you. People could be listening.”

“Then you should speak fast. I have an empty bed just waiting for me to lay in it.”

“It was nothing. I just wanted to remind you that you are a reflection of me this weekend, don't embarrass me.”

“Or what? You'll make my life hell? To bad I'm already there. I'll make sure not even to so much as mention your name in public, how bout that? If that's all you have, have a great night.” Destynee said, closing the door in Jiyong’s face.

“Aish!” Jiyong said, staring at the door.

 

He moved his hand to knock on the door again, but stopped. He just turned and headed towards the elevator that would lead to his floor. He felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled his phone out.

 

“What's up Bae?”

“How was the flight?”

“Rather confining.”

“You flew first class, how could that be confining?”

“Sharing space with a stranger isn't exactly ideal.”

“She's not a stranger. You guys should really talk and get along. You're both going to be around each other for a while.”

“How do you talk to someone as rude as she is?”

“She isn't rude. You're the rude one here.”

“How am I the rude one?” Jiyong asked, getting of the elevator.

“Did you talk to her at all during the flight?”

“Why would I talk to her when I could sleep?”

“So you slept the entire flight? Instead of talking to her, you slept?”

“It's not like she was going to talk anyway. She was head first in her books.”

“You could have used that to talk to her. I swear you're so dense sometime.”

“I'm not dense.” Jiyong said, opening his door.

“You are. What if that was her first flight out of the country? You made her go through it all by herself. Maybe that's why she was head first in her books.”

Jiyong sat on his bed and took a deep breath. He had never thought about if that was her first flight and he kinda felt bad for not asking. Kinda. He kinda felt bad.

“Well Maybe she should be more considerate to me. She just slammed her door in my face.”

“Why did you go to her room Ji?”

“Well I can't have her starving to death on me.”

“Is that really the reason? Or did you really just not want to eat alone?”

“Sue me.”

“Ji you're an idiot. No wonder she slammed the door in your face. You're on your own Ji. I'm sure you'll figure out where you went wrong.” Youngbae said before he hung up.

Jiyong sat on the edge of his bed and replayed what Youngbae said.

 

“Maybe that was her first flight…… you slept the entire trip……. She's not a stranger……”

 

Jiyong then remembered what Destynee said.

 

“Then you should speak fast. I have an empty bed just waiting for me to lay in it.”

 

Jiyong rubbed his hands over his face. She was just tired. She was tired and he ignored that. Now he really felt bad.

 

Jiyong grabbed his phone.

 

“I know you don't miss me already Jiyong.”

“I need your help Chae….”

 

 

m-IM3h5ZqYM8ga8JgxNGU_jDIST0dqlQmSluYeTacmYtk2V92YETwEce1NIEczLvaHrJgpAVc1o9YQM74Pcz18LDp6tMpNRkKQCo5hoLVyOJbXDF9lMClcmiWfXkPowlgwJiws_Y

 

 

“I knew I'd see you both again, but I didn't think I'd see you together.” the sheriff said looking between Lennox and Heedo.

“She didn't do anything, so let her go.”

“I can't do that. She's being charged with espionage.”

“Espionage!?”

“Your employer believes that you have been obtaining information and selling it off to other establishments.”

“That's bull ! I would never sell information off to others. I've been nothing but loyal.” Lennox yelled.

“Well after we investigate-”

“Investigate? You need to investigate me?!”

“We are covering all bases. It's my job to make sure we have all the facts.”

“The fact is that you've been lied to by that man. That man is a liar. He's a horrible person towards his employees and very much biased.”

“I understand how you feel but this is protocol. Hopefully we can resolve this in a timely fashion and we won't have to put this on your record.”

“My record?”

“She's an innocent person being accused of espionage and you're going to put that on her record. That's going to ruin her life.”

“She already ruined her life.”

Lennox looked up, only to be faced to face with her sister.

“What are you doing here?” Lennox gulped, trying to stay calm.

“Saving your , again. Did you really think Guk could hide something like this from me?” Tarren yelled, gaining eyes from everyone in the room expect Heedo, his eyes boring Lennox’s defeated stature.

“It's not her fault.” HeeDo spoke, his eyes moving to Tarren. “Who are you to speak to her like that?”

“He sister.” Tarren said, her eyes iced. “Who are you? She have you wrapped around her finger as well. Trust she's more trouble than she's worth.”

“We aren't here for more problems. Let's just get them out of this.” Gunmin whispered trying to defuse the situation.

“She will only bring more problems. I only came to say that I won't be responsible for her any longer.”

“Ma’am you do understand what you're saying right?” the sheriff asked, standing up from his seat.

“I do. She's 22 and should be treated as an adult.” Tarren said her head held high.

“What kind of sister are you? You're really going to abandon your sister when she needs you the most? She's innocent! Don't you want to prove that?!” HeeDo yelled, his voice shaking the room silent.

Lennox looked over to HeeDo and placed he hand on his arm. “Stop…..please….”

“See wrapped around her finger. Please see that I am not contacted about such matters anymore.” Tarren said before leaving, not even looking back.

Everyone in the room remained silent. There was nothing anyone could say to make what had just transpired okay.

 

HeeDo and Gunmin exchanged glances, neither knowing what they could say to Lennox. HeeDo opened his mouth but the words spoken were not his own.

 

 

 

“I'll take responsibility for her.”

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys. Hopefully yall could understand this. im like hyped up on cough syrup. i wanted to post sooner but i lost my glasses and then BOOM i got sick.  ill try to update again soon, but before i go....

 

 

Image result for kim woo bin

My heart is hearting  yall. Finding out that Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. Wasnt expecting to see that this morning when i woke up. Pray for my sunshine yall. It just shows that even though theyre idols or actors, they are human beings....

 

 

 

Related image

B.I.G came back!!!!! yall my boys looking so good! Like seriously need more comebacks from them! And im super happy that Minpyo feeling good enough to join them for this comeback! Fighting!!

 

 

 

Image result for ikon bling bling

If yall aint checked them out yet, please do!!!! Bling Bling is way to lit not to be in yalls playlist, not to mention that we aint had a comeback from them in so long. Yall know these dudes got stage names now? Like i have their actual names memorized and now they wanna have stage names lmfao

 

Image result for BTS

Cant noone tell my boys NOTHING!!!! They really out here making moves and im so so so roud of them, but please someone take Jimin home. He obviously not feeling comfortable here, hence his face.

 

 

Someone take my man home!

 

Anyway i better take my sick self to sleep. Later yall.