Im Just Worried For You.....

I Think We Fell In Love

 

“Come on Jay. I need you there.”

“No. There’s no way I’m going.”

“I don’t want to go either, but Phoenix deserves to at least meet them once. One day, Jay. Not even a full day, I doubt we can make through Tarren, let alone my parents.”

“I refuse to be in the same room as them.” Jay said, searching through his closet.

“You can bring Hyolyn along if that makes you more at ease. You won’t have to sneak around anymore, I’m sure everyone’s dying to laugh in my face.”

“Len.” Jay spoke quietly as he turned her way.

“I know. You don’t have to deny it.” Lennox said, rubbing her temples in attempts to hold off her impending headache.

“Since when.”

“That's not important. What’s important is setting boundaries for Phoenix’s safety. She’s going to meet them and i'd prefer you to be there to swoop her away if things start heating up.”

“Why even go? You haven’t seen or spoken to your family in years. Tarren wants nothing to do with you.”

“Because i want to feel normal! You know what forget it. It’s probably best if i don’t take Phi.” Lennox spoke, storming off.

“Lennox!” Jay yelled, running after her.

“Just drop it Jay. I won’t take her and I’ll never ask you for a favor again. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve can’t be late for work. Don’t wait up, I work the restaurant too.” Lennox spoke, walking out the door.

 

3iyOfCkYLH5uRRlzACqHmBHEwiXGn3Sk_FIP5VmlT0zG-DBbeYVhG0qdYvcAmzl9xpxbGH3Vu5Zs9UU14CctWn6K_a_9JSvR9RJf7SvOSbdAU5j3D4dtOoyFA3xq6zdW08LOTCeK


 

j5exNDFTJJSBa8d7tLpwLEx8FPVnDIU_x4SRPwhAbeL5K64AH4wFDIj_f-8o5PjB9G59ADsBiWJWzmvEZfQ95XGOvb44FO5xgO155l9Sws5crKc0XttE-BjhF2kKXhdNeXdBZfs5

 

“You sure he’s feeding you?” Destynee laughed as Kiko shoves down another taco.

“I’ve been craving tacos for 2 weeks and he’s been busy working on the new album.”

“I can see how you’re being deprived.” Destynee laughed.

“It’s okay. The baby keeps me company enough.” Kiko smiled, looking down at her still growing belly.

“How’s that going? Are you ready to be a mom?”

“It’s going that’s for sure. He’s growing healthy every single day and I’m just ready for him to be here already.”

“I’m really happy for you.” Destynee smiled.

“What about you? How are you and Jiyong? How’s work going?” Kiko asked, taking a sip of her water.

“Great. We just finished filming the ‘Goodbye’ mv and I’ve already started designing for the new girl group.”

“Mmmhhh and Jiyong?”

“You’re really persistence about wanting to about Jiyong.” Destynee said with a raised brow.

“Sorry. It’s just I wanted to put together a little dinner this weekend and I know Seunghyun and him still aren’t on the best of terms. I just want him to be in a good mood when I ask him over for dinner. I was also hoping you would help convince him to come along? This feud has been going on forever and I think it’s best that everyone gets along. Especially for the baby.”

“You’re right. They should really talk things out.Just leave it to me. Hopefully everything can be squashed and they move on.”

“I hope so too. Now i don’t know about you but I can use few more tacos.” Kiko said, waving down the waitress.

“You can or the baby?”

“Definitely me this time.” Kiko spoke, laughing with Destynee.


 

H2Q-VwHR14uLLtHb6JsoafMBqVmdk9Ikn0CuaQ8C3Ftk91eIV3DwKsj4WutDXRUuEHuT-ipWDkF_lqZCNQ4nV_-9t1Z8K33rbT6pn0Vx2fLvnPdcX7NGw6mlYaW0Qdue3ZFbwRii

 

“Well it’s not true.”

“Way to go Red.”

“Stop calling me that! I said it’s not true.”

“But you can’t deny that it’s you in the photos.” Junghoon spoke, flashing a photo into her face.

“It is me, but we aren’t dating.”

“Heedo. Do you have anything you’d like to say?” Gunmin asked, while Lennox and Jaewook went toe to toe.

“Would anyone believe me if I did?” Heedo shrugged.

“Regardless of if you both are or aren’t, I think we should keep this up until the comeback announcement.”

“No. No way. I’m not dating him now nor will I pretend to date him.”

“Lennox, I understand your predicament, but you did sign a contract to help them as needed.”

“As needed didn’t mean to look like I’m his girl in public.”

“Just calm down.” Minpyo spoke.

“Calm down? You want me to calm down. I am calm and you know what? I quit.” Lennox spoke as she grabbed her bag and walked out.

“Heedo, go after her. And do bring her back.” The Ceo spoke from his chair.

“Do you think that’s a good idea? I mean with everything going on, is it really best to go after her?” Junghoon asked.

“None of you are active in the media, we’ll that is until now. If you let this go, you’ll just be like all the others that tired to comeback and got overshadowed.”

“That’s really what this is about? So the fact that she’s having her life destroyed unwillingly means nothing to you? And you!” Jaewook spoke, turning from the Ceo to Heedo. “You’re just going to let her walk out? She wouldn’t even be in this mess if it wasn’t for you. Some man you are, you couldn’t protect Yerin and you’re going to do it again.” Jaewook said, storming off.

The room sat in silence.

“Do make sure you continue your routine. Her plan was working wonderfully for you all. I do hope that you’ll make things work.” The Ceo, said looking at Heedo before he left the dorm.

“This is crazy. You didn’t notice anyone following you both?” Gunmin asked, picking up the picture of Lennox and Heedo from the parking garage.

“The pictures are so close up, you had to have known they were there.” Minpyo spoke, looking at a picture of Lennox and Heedo at the restaurant she worked at.

“I did know.”

The three remain boys paused.

“Excuse me?” Gunmin asked, not sure if he heard right.

“I knew. The day I walked her to her car in the parking garage, someone took a picture and it was quite enough to hear the click. I didn’t want her to get freaked out, so I never told her.”

“Are you serious? I know we didn’t want her working with us but as a person she’s really nice. She didn’t deserve to be blind sighted by this. You did a great job not freaking her out.” Minpyo spoke before leaving the living room.

“What am I supposed to do with you?” Junghoon asked, rubbing his hand over his face. “Even when you’re not looking for trouble, trouble seems to find you.”

“What do you want me to do about it?” Heedo asked, sarcastically.

“Fix this. Whatever it is you have to do, I don’t care. Just fix this, before the group gets dragged even further.” Junghoon said standing up from the couch.“I feel bad that she ever got mixed into all this. Atleast get her take her job back, she deserves that much.”

Junghoon left the living room, leaving Gunmin with Heedo.

“Go ahead and say it.”

“Say what?”

“How much I messed up?”

“I’ll agree you should have told her, but I also know you were just trying to look out for her. You definitely should reach out to her, but only after the holidays. She deserves to have a good holiday and break from the drama.” Gunmin spoke, patting Heedo’s shoulder. “Everything’s going to be alright.”

 

yv95qW-x__J6yN__79NuW7dDUxvzgolRdjzm4PHMY18WIhXWIUQzKCsYBEJJfJmky_I2kQfYdgIyWCyAkqIitwoHA9PT_imTs6ZGCDxOJAhJOsw7eVnEm7dtJtfpkt2khS6woYG1

 

“The last thing I wanna do is spend my Christmas Eve hashing out old problems.” Jiyong said, taking a seat on the couch.

“Come on. I thought you were trying to be a better person?” Destynee stated, rolling her eyes.

“I am. And as the better person, I’m not going to go. Nothing good is going to come from us sitting down to talk over dinner.”

“It’s before or after dinner. Preferably after, a girls gotta eat.” Destynee said, making Jiyong roll his eyes. “Come on. If you go you’ll be doing me a huge favor. That means I’ll owe you one.”

“How is this doing you any favors?”

“Kiko and I have gotten a lot closer over the past few months, and I can clearly see that whatever you have going on with Seunghyun is clearly effecting her. That’s not good for a pregnant woman, besides, it’s seems like it’s about time whatever it is gets dealt with. You should all be focused on the comeback.”

“If I do this…..if I go to this dinner….. you have to promise to stay by my side, no matter what.”

“Of course.”

“I mean it Destynee. No matter what you hear or see, I need you to just stay beside me. You’ll be filled with a lot of questions, ones I’ll be happy to answer when we make it back here. Just please don’t…. don’t leave me….” Jiyong whispered, grabbing onto Destynee’s hand.

“I won’t. Everything’s going to be alright. I know it.” Destynee smiled, giving Jiyong’s hand a squeeze.

 

E-nLsdqAzGkbQVAohwMMu8UwlERLA1_tbc220RHD2p5PFyGSSmTSirKskOpnPAuh2QcetG2eGEZh_T4Q69WlWHvO-xzUs1sZm0nTHBsMQKC2n35TlFtWOPF6EQz9R4vIXJyEVAPm

“Are you sure it’s a good thing for us to come?” Devan asked, add some rice to her soup.

“My mom said the more the merrier. Although i'm not sure why she felt the need to make this a dressy affair and rent out a ballroom.” Tarren spoke, rolling her eyes before placing more meat on Devan’s plate.

“Well it has been a long time since your family have all been in the same room. Speaking of family, have you talked to Lennox yet?”

“Ofcourse she hasn’t.” Sungjoon answered as he and Ten sat down at the table.

“I have some paperwork to fill out. Let me know if you want to go dress shopping.” Tarren said before walking away.

“Dress?” Ten asked, stealing a piece of meat off of Devan’s plate.

“Family gathering.” Sungjoon said with a mouth full of rice.

“I hope you choke.”

“That’s not nice Devan.”

“That the price he’ll pay for eating MY food. Anyway… It’s just a family dinner that will most definitely turn into a show.” Devan said, snatching her bowl of rice back.

“A show?”

“Yeah. Definitely going to be a night you remember.”

“Maybe i shouldn’t go…” Ten said thoughtfully.

“You were invited?” Sungjoon asked.

“My parents want me to come. Guess Tarren invited them to meet her parent’s.”

“You’re parent’s are going too? Tarren really knows how to make this a family affair.” Devan spoke as she glared at Sungjoon for stealing more of her meat.

“Some family girl she is…” Sungjoon said quietly, but it was still heard by Devan and Ten. “I'm going to head out…”

“What’s his problem?” Ten asked, watching Sungjoon walking away.

“It’s still a touchy subject for him. Him being so close to Lennox and all.” Devan spoke, in between slurps.

“What about you?”

“What about me?” Devan asked, wiping her face.

“You’re in the middle of it all. Being Lennox’s friend and being close enough for her sister to consider you like her daughter.”

“It’s not my problem. I’m close to both of them but I don’t insert myself into their problems.”

“You know you can’t keep that up forever. Eventually you’ll have to pick a side.”

“The only side i need to choose is mines.”

Devan got up and put her tray away. Ten shook his and followed right behind her. He could see that Devan was clearly in denial of her position in the situation. Eventually she would have to pick a side and he just hoped she would choose carefully.

 

E-nLsdqAzGkbQVAohwMMu8UwlERLA1_tbc220RHD2p5PFyGSSmTSirKskOpnPAuh2QcetG2eGEZh_T4Q69WlWHvO-xzUs1sZm0nTHBsMQKC2n35TlFtWOPF6EQz9R4vIXJyEVAPm

 

“Just go back to the dorm.”

“Not until we talk about this.”

“There’s nothing to talk about Jaewook.”

“Just take the job back. We both know you need it. You clearly don’t make enough money here.” Jaewoook said, throwing his arms out to indicate the restaurant.

“Since when have you been concerned over my finances?” Lennox asked with a raised brow.

“Since i noticed how tired you are.” Jaewook stated.

Jaewook stared at Lennox as she stared at the glass she had been cleaning.

“I know i'm not the best person to be worried about you, but i am. You’re tired. You’ve been working two jobs, taking care of your daughter, trying to figure out how to replace your family, figuring out if it’s worth it. When are you going to take a moment for yourself? Can you say your really happy Living this way?” Jaewook asked Lennox, who now seemed even more quiet.

“Hey Lennox! The boss wants to see you.” Lennox coworker said walking up to her.

“Lennox! Are you ok?” Jaewook asked.

“Yeah why wouldn’t i be?” Lennox asked unfazed.

“You should go clean you hand and talk to the boss. Don’t worry, i’ll clean this up.” Lennox’s co worker said as she walked off to get the broom and dust pan.

Lennox stood frozen in place, staring at her hand.

“Why are you standing there?” Jaewook asked.

Jaewook came behind the counter and grabbed Lennox’s good hand and dragged her to the back.

“Where’s your first aid kit?” Jaewook asked Lennox, paying no attention to the Kitchen worker’s staring at the pair.

“There’s one in the locker room.” Lennox spoke quietly and led Jaewook to the locker room.

“Sit.” Jaewook commanded and Lennox listened.

“I thought those glasses were heavy duty…..How’d you even break it?” Jaewook chuckled as he search her plan for any leftover shards of glass. “Be more careful next time.”

Lennox continued to sit quietly as Jaewook lectured her on her safety.

“All finished.” Jaewook said, closing the first aid kit. “I don’t do this for everyone so make sure you admire my work.”

Jaewook got up to put the first aid kit away, when Lennox suddenly grabbed his arm.

“Don’t leave me.” Lennox whispered.

Jaewook turned at looked at Lennox. She looked so small holding on to his arm for dear life.

“Lennox……”

“Sorry…” Lennox said, slowly letting go of Jaewook’s arm. “You should get back to your dorm. I don’t need a scandal with you too.” Lennox said, walking out of the locker room.

Jaewook stood there, staring at the door.

“I really don’t understand that girl……” Jaewook said to himself before leaving the locker room.

 
 
 
A/N: IM BACK!!!!!! Hope you guys didn't miss me to much. Ive been busy with work and practicing for a festivaal, BUT, the festival is over now and i have a little more time now to get back to writing, so i hope this chapter was enjoyable despite how fast i wrote it. Like always, Huge shout out to miranda1, 96Goddess, Baddesforeign, and Susu90 for subbing. You guys really are the best. Leave you comments down below and ill see you all next update!!