First Impression....

I Think We Fell In Love

 

Image result for 2ne1 goodbye



 

“I'm sorry that the girls are still recording their songs. I hope it’s okay that for the mean time, you work with another group.”

“It’s fine. No need to complain about my cover job.”

“We are grateful for what you're doing for our company.”

“So, who’s this other group i get to work with?” Destynee asked, avoiding talk about her ‘real’ job.

“Ahhh...we're here.” Minsuk spoke as he opened the door to the lounge area.

“Ladies, i have someone i’d like you to meet. This is Destynee.” Minsuk introduced. “Destynee will be in charge of the outfits for your final mv. The group she’s assigned to won't be ready for a while. I figured there's no better way to help her get acquainted with the company then to have her work with the queens of the company.”

“More like you can’t find a decent designer since Sujin left with Minzy.” Chaelin spoke, focused on her computer.

“See it as you will. Destynee, i'll leave you in the girl's hands. I'd love to have sketches of designs as soon as possible.”

“I’ll see what i can do.” Destynee bowed as Minsuk left the room.

“So where’d he find you?” Bom asked, spraying her face with some type of mist.

“Anex. I came with designs for a male group last week but that group went on hiatus, so he asked me to design for his new group of girls.”

“Male group on hiatus?” Dara questioned.

“Ohh, you must be that girl that has to pretend to date Jiyong for a year.” Chaelin spoke as she spun in her chair.

“You know about that?”

“Of course we do. Jiyong isn’t exactly excited to have to you tagging along for a year.” Bom spoke.

“I not happy about it either. I’m just doing my job.” Destynee rolled her eyes.

“So you're okay with things being temporary?” Dara asked.

“I’d rather this not be happening at all but this is the only way for me to leave Anex, so i'll just deal with it.”

“Leave Anex? You that’s one of the top fashion companies in all of Korea right?” Bom asked.

“I've been at Anex for 6 years. I think it’s time i caught my break and if i need to use this opportunity to get it so be it. It's a win win situation. His group gets to have a comeback, along with image recovery, while i get my company.”

“You're an eager duckling aren’t you?” Chaelin spoke getting up from her chair and walking towards Destynee. “You are pretty. I’m sure Jiyong is going to fall head over heels for you.” Chaelin said, grabbing on to Destynee’s long, black locks.

“No falling head over heels. This deal only works so long as no one gets attached. I don't need anymore distractions.”

“She has her wits about her too. Surely, he’ll fall for her.”

“I don’t know Dara. Just look at how she dresses.”

P2CcjpQvN7FpcsC4mfoT-Z88_DGncsNzrTYwIlQ7hgrIl0bsHkpNwF2QfSikDnBcUWwYK5eSON4XO7H6mgsuAIXfEMGBCFGT9ghkhzycbkbhpa8Iqz7P-4FPDW1OVlSAtp7GK_Sn

 

“She’ll fall for him in no time.” Bom smirked.

“Bet?”

“Bet!” Bom called, agreeing to dara’s challenge.

“I’m not even right now. Look if you have something specific you would like in your outfit then let me know. I'll be in the design studio.” Destynee bowed, leaving the room and shutting the door behind herself.

“I like her.”

“Really? I don’t think she'll last two months with Jiyong honestly.”

“You got this one wrong Dara. She’s different. Different than his mom and way different than Kiko. I think she’s person he needs the most if he wants to turn his life around.” Chaelin spoke grabbing her things and leaving the room to follow after Destynee.

h3Jhhxnj7JhKmy3Oiy1o9NUX_vMuYff4K1IuzxFfTVBrlLzywZs0QWju8sg0-1vW4rIRUengtKWL_hOJHNBx7XMWR0Vtuemn7dq8GJm9xDX7zy3C2K7ZAJDJH6yPkn1xxDp5LLzn

“It's not funny. There always taking pictures of me while I'm sleep.”

“It is though. I do the same thing to Len.”

“Why that's so unnecessary!?”

“It's more for entertainment purposes. We can't help that you drool in your sleep, and we definitely can't help that you sing party rock in your sleep.” Da Bin spoke as he flipped through his book.

“Everyday I'm shuffling!!!” Devan laughed as she shuffling around the common room.

“This will make great blackmail.” Suwoong laughed as he recorded Devan dancing.

“Yah! Delete that.”

“No way. This is pure gold.” Suwoong spoke with a smile as he saved the video.

“Don't make me get hyung on you.” Devan threatened.

“Hyung wouldn't do anything.”

“Wanna bet? He likes me more than he likes you. I'm sure all I have to do is say the word.”

“You wouldn't dare.”

“Try me. Im sure the world would love to see you as you party rock in your sleep.” Devan said triumphantly, knowing he wouldn't want that video of himself getting out.

“Devan.”

“Ah. Yes Tarren?” Devan asked after bowing to her teacher.

“You have a visitor.”

“She does!?” Da Bin and Suwoong questioned at the same time.

“I do?” Devan asked confused.

Normally no one but Minsu would come to visit her and he knew exactly where to find her.

“You do. Go. You shouldn't keep your guest waiting.” Tarren spoke before leaving the room.

“Delete the video.” Devan glared before she went off to meet her mystery guest.

“No way.” Suwoong laughed as he watches the video of Devan.

Da Bin closed his book and got up from his chair.

“Ow!” Suwoong cried when Da Bin hit his head with his book.

“Delete it.” Da Bin told him before briskly walking away.

“Mhhhh….maybe later….” Suwoong thought as he rubbed his aching head.

 

“Hey Gorilla! Tarren said someone's here for me?”

“Just because Lennox calls me that doesn't mean you can too.”

“I'll call you what I want. So about that visitor…..”

“He's over there…..” Yi Ra sighed rolling his eyes as he went back to his paperwork.

Devan looked over to seat a young man about her age lent over in a chair.

“Excuse me? Can I help you?”

 

w1Siqdjeyr6tebGnXUdhiugsw9FXZZuBoZdjra50guDL1ns8UO2OQ8uBgnCd2eXfBdezTyDx4mUwi5aQxmqmXbaAI5znat9vtRGhaA9cIN8mwArvuWWs3b4UvwbNp61SxPohdzmN

 

Ten looked up when Devan spoke.

“Hey.” Ten spoke horsley as he stood up from his seat.

“Ten?”

“Yeah…. How are you?”

“Fine… Why are you here? This hospital isn't exactly next door to S.M.”

“I actually have the rest of the day off…...i was wondering if you not to busy…. Maybe we could get lunch? But if you still busy, we can go for dinner tonight? If you want?”

“Sure. Lunch sounds good.”

“I understand if you don't want too….wait what?”

“Lunch sounds good, as long as you're buying. You didn't invite me out after all.”

“Really?”

Devan just nodded in reply. “Let me just go change clothes.”

“Great! I'll wait here for you.” Ten spoke as Devan walked back to her quarters.

 

nLmcD6oZjuX-N6u37mDgslbkgMTQL7146oAxqj0Pdd_3Ekt4rvDUsbDk30CRtJmZ5H9XQhhZF6W4hBmuCBrjvrnHaMEas5XL7c5rE1j85sZ92SPlTOhyEVcGyJxrdAhaCa_SCwgJ


 

“It's about time you came back.”

“I only came for my check.” Lennox told Donghae as she walked up to the bar.

“And here I thought you finally missed me.” Donghae laughed.

“Sungjoon made that extremely hard since we hung out everyday.”

“Yah! That kid is not meant to be my replacement. But speaking of everyday, you seem to have an admirer.”

“Me!?” Lennox asked pointing at herself.

“Yeah. He's been here everyday since the day you got suspended.”

“Who?”

“That guy over there by the window. He's been coming in everyday, even though I told him you won't be here for 2 weeks.”

“Hmm… I'll go see what's up then.” Lennox said to Donghae as she walked over to the man by the mirror.

ZlLiqrxfTVFdb_vMPnc4WU_Ogo6Uz7t3FBX66XgjXyWP-BWdnIhdstkfKUvVTRtCKOGJz5hGD91aE5cb2PXBIDCkYn3S3Q_EhV6xollqsWedfggzZdUbPQl4lMV9GRwJ5x_jPC5G

“Can I help you?”

“Oh um Lennox, right? Here have a seat.” the man said as he got out of his seat to pull out the chair for Lennox.

Lennox sided eyed the guy but took the seat that was offered to her.

“I'm glad that I could finally catch you.” the man said as he took his seat.

“Why exactly are you waiting for me?”

“Oh ah well….i wanted to apologize for my friends behavior.”

“You seem to be apologizing on his behalf a lot. Look of that's why you came looking for.me then you can stop looking for me. They say the first meeting is an accident, the second a coincidence, and the third fate. I'd like to avoid fate.”

“You remembered us?”

“It's not hard to forget the guy who spilled tteokbokki all over my favorite hoodie. This is my job I have to be professional about things. Your friend should learn to do the same.”

“I agree. That's another reason why I've been looking for you. I want you to meet him properly.”

“No thanks. Have a good day.” Lennox spoke getting up from the table only to stop at the sight of Devan walking in with a guy.

“Just hear me out.” Gunmin pleaded.

“Fine, but order something. They can't kick us out if you're eating.” Lennox spoke taking her seat again, eyes focused on Devan.

 

o3m0Jed_edEPP6wEjaW6Z6xy2UKH1MujOGs4ZMt1g_JfZjyQMnah6q4dTx9yfb90kLsPv7QDCMennESntRTI931KF_ciJEYqdU0EZVc704ow8TUK2WwEFaf-OYtvilBWThAlEKZC

 

“So you're 21. You've been a trainee since 2013 and are soon to debut. You're parents are still together and you a younger sister. Favorite color is black and you love dancing. Used to be in gymnastics and then you started playing basketball.”

“That's the basics.” Ten spoke as he finished the last if his green tea ice cream. “Although you haven't told me about yourself.”

“And I won't tell you. This is only my second time meeting you. I'm not an easy girl like what you're hoping for. Thanks for lunch, I should be heading back to work now.” Devan spoke grabbing her bag and walking off.

“Devan wait up!”

“Lennox!?” Devan questioned as she turned around.

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

“You talking to that guy. I thought you never wanted to see him again?”

“I only met him Saturday for like 5 minutes Len. That doesn't exactly mean I don't want to see him again. I just got lunch out of meeting an acquaintance.”

“Bruhh. That's the guy that wouldn't give you the sweater because it was a men's size.”

“No. He can't be.” Devan denied, spinning on her feet yo take a closer look at Ten.

“He surely is. Can't forget the guy that indirectly called my best friend fat.”

“I can't believe that SOB has the nerve to act nice in my face after that incident. I have to head back but we'll talk later. You look like you've got something to explain as well.” Devan pointed to Gunmin before heading back to the hospital.

“You’re still here?”

“You didn’t give me an answer.”

“Answer to what?”

“Did you hear anything i said to you?”

“Sorry. I wasn't trying to be rude, but i have no interest in your friend.” Lennox spoke before walking off.

“Just give him a second chance.” Gunmin spoke, catching up to Lennox.

“A second chance?” Lennox asked, stopping in her tracks.

“Everyone deserves a second chance, right? You just didn't get the best first impression. Come to our company tomorrow and meet him properly?”

“.....Fine. But only because i believe in second chances. Give me your phone.”

Gunmin pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Lennox.

“Here.” Lennox said as she handed Gunmin back his phone. “Text me the time and place.”

“You won’t regret this. I promise.” Gunmin beamed.

“Promises are meant to be broken, but i hope your right. I really don't want to regret this.”

 

 

 

A/N: Shout out to anniebitz19 for Subbing! it's greatly appreciated and loved! <3 

See yall next update!