Second Chance....

I Think We Fell In Love

 

“You're really going?”

“It's not like I have anything better to do. I'm on night rounds this week and I'm still suspended from work. I could go visit Phi, but I'm not trying to actually go sit in a jail cell.”

“I thought Sungjoon had night rounds this week?”

“He has something with his family, so we switched.” Lennox spoke, putting her shoes on.

“Guess this is a good choice. You think this is going to go well? Obviously this guy doesn't know his friend invited you.”

“It doesn't really matter if this goes well or not. I'm just doing this because I'm bored and his friend seems like a good person. It must be a burden dealing with someone so troublesome.” Lennox sighed as got up from her bed.

“Tell me about it. It's so hard keeping up with you, especially where he's concerned.”

“He's not a bad guy Devan.”

“Sure he's not… look just be careful going. You're dressed like you prepared for a fight and a fight landing you in trouble isn't exactly what you need right now with evaluations coming up and Tarren keeping an eye on you.”

 

kUBysxUdRyz-9Y60Rn0lFCm6LjGNm5nfKzsc4sV0sz3t6XCphQhSn1RiNA5jK2V65b5vDm-H3k5M_mJGvn_PFWA5RklaJl73c23eyHM9BKxMKtNkC6_O1csjCkoZDJTGQz_W76Gt

 

“Don't worry. I'm perfectly capable of keeping my temper under control. He just caught me on a bad day. Besides, the last thing I need is for Tarren to find a reason to ship me back to Seattle.”

Devan stared at Lennox as she walked out the door.

“It's not your temper i’m worried about….”

 

EFyPuMS3nte4aqNGiDqXddhnrhGJrM-mXi2oc1hZf0kU_IQXi06ftdMD7j4InnD-LUZsKhu3HdfAtec7yqMRbzmNFVMBwhZLARXJOQECklnjo4PqYZBLebo4eKlCyxq_me4ryveI

 

“I'm trying to work Bae.”

“Come on! You have to come!” Youngbae whined as he closed Destynee’s sketchbook for the umpteenth time in the last half hour.

“This is the perfect time for you and Jiyong to meet.”

“We already met, remember?”

“Him knocking you and your sketches down doesn't count. Besides you've been in this house how long and you still haven't talked to him.”

“It's only been like 3 days. Besides, if he wanted us to meet we would have..its his choice to come back at the break of dawn from doing god knows what.”

“Then you can make the first move. Remember the whole reason that you're here is because your dating Jiyong.”

“Fake dating Jiyong. Remember this is all fake.”

“....yeah… anyway, the faster you and Jiyong get on the same page the faster you get what you want and the company gets what they want.”

Destynee let her sketch book close of her own accord before she spun around in her chair to face Youngbae.

“What exactly do you want? You've been oddly nice to a stranger. Coming to my company to bring me to yours….. helping me move into your best friends house….. not to mention checking up on me at the company….you even came here with the excuse of checking up on me…..so tell me, what do you really want Youngbae?”

“I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable…..it's difficult uprooting your daily life so suddenly….”

“That's true…. But the look in your eyes tell me that's not the real reason…..” Destynee sighed.

Destynee got up from her chair and walked out of her room.

“Where are you going?” Youngbae asked loudly as he quickly ran after Destynee.

“Do you want to take a shower with me?” Destynee asked coming to a halt.

“W-What?” Youngbae stuttered as his face started to redden at the mear thought.

“Do you want to take a shower with me?” Destynee asked again, turning around to look at Youngbae. “You're following me, so you must want to shower with me. I've never showered with a guy before, but I can make an exception since your so cute.” Destynee smirked.

“I-i…...y-you...i-i just followed to see where you were going..” Youngbae managed to stay, stuttering.

“I need to take a shower, so I can get dressed. Unless you'd rather I not go meet this friend of yours.”

“NO! Ahh...i'll be in the living room then...just come down when you're done…” Youngbae told Destynee before bolting out of sight.

Destynee gave a little chuckle as she watched Youngbae run off in embarrassment. Destynee walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She walked up to the bathroom sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Sighing at her appearance she turn on the water for the shower before stripping out of her clothes and stepping in. The water easing her worries, at least for the moment.

 

nlVGDA7itToCXbxuNEabpe0mRQFEd0yiFJRM1c1ZwGLZyslrX7qiFkybWD8Q_0KHZmgU7KLUw44Vu-l-aLCt-oGIiMZf9iBm9T-s3Fi6oLv5FpejR5lvG1n7eXQINbSbFMoKzSmi

pbcEh0hiyHfJevVaU7g8I7600-bAMkwYn3FsgTx62kEKax1Lvx471zFxjXYhfoQstKaXzRnibuNlOsol5YcZGvazf8CFfgl8jZuBHl7lTTwGfsPOOgiJih442UsxaY7wd55Tw67Z

 

“Can you stop walking so fast?” Ten asked trying to keep up with Devan’s long strides.

Devan continued to ignore ten as she rounded the hall corner and headed towards the staircase.

“Can you at least tell me what I did to make you mad at me?” Ten asked grabbing Devan’s arm and turning her to look at him, her back against the wall.

“Look shortie, this is a male sweater. Why don't you go back over there and find you a nice little lady sweater. Better yet a dress. Dresses are nice to cover unwanted flaws. I'll even pay for it myself.”

“What?”

“That's what you said to me. Word. For. Word. Don't tell me you've forgotten your words?”

“I didn't mean it Devan.”

“That's bull, just like everything else that comes out your mouth.”

“Devan, I-”

“Save it. I have a neuroanesthesia presentation to get to.” Devan spoke, breaking away from Ten, bumping his shoulder as she walked passed him and down the steps to the lower level.


 

“No need to slam my door.”

“Just drive.” Ten spoke, putting his seat belt on.

“I take it things didn't go well with your lady friend.”

“I really don't wanna talk about it Tae.”

“Wow. She must be something special if you're this hurt over her.”

“I'm not hurt. I'm just confused. It's not like I'm not attractive, but my looks don't seem to faze her. I even told her about myself, the basics of course, and she still didn't bat an eyelash.”

“Not all girls think looks are important. You need a good personality, morals, things you don't have in a single bone of your body.”

“Way to be a friend.” Ten scoffed.

“Look I don't know what your intentions are, but if you want to get one her good side you should make a grand gesture.”

“Grand gesture?”

“Well in your case, not so grand, but a gesture none the less that shows that you aren't a bad person.”

“A grand gesture?...... maybe I can take her on a trip?” Ten thought aloud.

“That's not what I meant. Taking her own a trip isn't going to help you. It seems like she isn't the type of person that goes for material things or want to use you.” Taeyong spoke as he parked the car in the dorm parking lot.

“If she doesn't want money and my looks don't matter, what could she possibly want….” Ten thought aloud as he got out the car. “Tell the others I'll be back later.” Ten spoke, patting Taeyong on the back as he grabbed the car keys and hopped in the driver's seat of the car.

“Where are you going now?” Taeyong asked before Ten could drive off.

“I'm going to make a clean slate…”

 

5kz_pIGt-NguaPkf2lfjCW66kRl3jqSJYBT_b8Iu0vM2nBpashgOFmCfO3qklLdluU6ChHg5m4QVuLn3WTG261aea4tTnAVnOo7fczVHMNZx7_7uGVZFHqWMXGLo5JEjP5Lda4-1

 

“Are you sure he's coming?” Destynee asked stirring her second refill of iced tea.

“Ofcourse. He's just running a little late is all.”

“A little? We've been here for 30 minutes. You sure have a lot of excuses for your best friend.”

“It's not an excuse. Look. He's here now.” Youngbae smiled gesturing to the door.

Destynee lifted her head and looked to where Youngbae had gestured to.

“I know he's handsome but don't start drooling over him now.” Youngbae laughed.

“You think I'd drool over him? How does one go out looking like….that.” Destynee asked, eyeing Jiyong

Z2Hkq-NfiO4F4kLy9UJNoSQdsO5i-TqsGsWj1XOamq6BmG1o8hDxAiDdGQah_gKRzNhw8RhkK3qr8b0FEp_WXKvyxnxrRlrHmxnbjU-j6efM2s-kN8lfuwoMcPJ8lxo9aC38F-DN

 

“He just has his own style is all.” Youngbae spoke as he waved Jiyong over.

“Who's she?” Jiyong asked while taking his sunglasses off and placing them on the table.

“Ji, this is Destynee. Destynee, Jiyong.”

“I'm sure she knows who I am.” Jiyong spoke, leaning back in his chair.

“He's right. Everyone knows about the boy who can't stop partying. I'm mean crashing his car in the middle of the night and then sitting on top of it as he drank, classic.” Destynee spoke rolling her eyes.

“Destynee…” Youngbae whispered.

“The pleasure is mine….” Destynee spoke reaching her hand out.

“It surely is your pleasure.” Jiyong spoke, eyeing Destynee’s hand.

“Why don't we look at the menu?” Youngbae suggested as Destynee retracted her hand.

“Can I get you guys anything? Or do you all still need time?” the waiter asked.

“I'll just have the BLT.” Youngbae spoke, handing his menu to the waiter.

“And for you miss?”

“Umm… I don't know…. I've never been here before….” Destynee spoke still scanning the menu.

“She'll have the cheeseburger deluxe, extra fries. Actually, make that two.”Jiyong spoke, grabbing Destynee’s menu and handing it, along with his, to the waiter who disappeared to place their order.

“Wasn't that nice of him?” Youngbae asked.

“What can I say? I'm just a nice person.”

“What give you the right to do that?”

“Do what? Order for you? I'm just doing you a favor. You never been, I frequent this place. You can't go wrong with a burger here, besides it's not like you need to worry about your figure.”

“Excuse me? I don't need to worry about my figure?”

“Ji…”

“You're clearly an introvert. You aren't dating anyone, otherwise you wouldn't have agree to this little deal. You should be thanking me for this wonderful opportunity. You get to live in my house, you get to work at my company, you get to date me and reap all the benefits.”

“Your benefits? You should be grateful I decided to fake date your sorry . Take your benefits and shove them.” Destynee spoke angrily, tossing her drink at Jiyong before grabbing her bag and storming out.

“She pissy.” Jiyong spoke, wiping the liquid from his clothes.

“Seriously Ji! Benefits! Did you really need to bring her appearance into this?”

“Calm down Bae.”

“Calm down? Ji, you're my friend and I love you but you just ed up. You need to make things right with Destynee.”

“Since when do you care about her?”

“She's a good person. A nice person. Nice enough to move out of her home for a year, to fake date you, just so we can still be a band. Treat every other girl how you want but not her. The least you can do is give her the respect she deserves.” Youngbae spoke, before getting up from his chair upon realizing that he was Destynee’s ride.

“A good person? A nice person? Respect? Hmph, I'll have bailing out in no time. Destynee just you wait. Korea's bad boy doesn't do nice girls…”

 

3-E3nvnF1cMxj7YC5MAwdeBwz7kBYepsWV8Ldx-EYjHYH3sWXtZ8liZklaNPGv3xWOOB4AbBXKdcAyvt016go6jbfA-KCuYHwxDSmsGZivZOs3KpJiYzZA-fozDFT6W-VtrfiBA9

 

“Hi, welcome to GH Entertainment. How can I help you?” The receptionist asked.

“Um… I'm here to see Gunmin….”

“You must be Lennox. Go down this hall, make a left and it'll be the fourth door to your right.”

“Thank you…” Lennox bowed, walking in the direction she was told to go.

It wasn't hard for Lennox to find the room considering the building wasn't necessarily big, but it was a great help when she could hear male voices growing louder as she got closer.

“Who wants to sing about chasing after a girl? Chasing after girls is pitiful.”

Lennox stopped in front of the door she was supposed to go in. She knew that listening to the conversation was wrong but her curiosity won the best of her.

“It's the album concept. It's also our first album, I think you can it up.”

“Mini album. You're telling me to write the title song with a bull concept.”

“Just write it. Since you can stay out all night as you please, I'm sure you'll have this song done in no time. The faster, the better. That way we can have a comeback before you find a way to ruin that too.”

“Just have Jae-wook write it.”

“I don't want to. You always have something to say when I compose so just compose it yourself.”

 

Lennox, not wanting to enter the room anymore the heels of her feet and started back down the hall she came when she walked right into someone's chest.

“You really did come!”

Lennox backed away from the person's chest so that she could look at their face.

“I said I would, I don't go back on my word.”

“I'm glad. You'll have to meet all the guys since they decided to stay longer.”

“Ahh… you sure that's a good idea? You guys must be busy if they decided to stay longer.” Lennox spoke, trying to get out of the meeting.

“Nonsense! Come on, the rooms just over here.” Gunmin spoke, grabbing Lennox’s hand and leading her to the room.

 

“Guys! I want you to meet someone.” Gunmin said, pulling Lennox through the door.

The boys stopped their argument to see Gumin walking into the room with a girl.

“Who's she?”

“Guys, this is Lennox.” Gunmin spoke, answering Minpyo’s question. “Lennox, this is Jung Hoon, Jae Wook, and Min pyo.” Gunmin said as he pointed to the members giving each face a name.

“What’d you bring her here for?”

“I thought it'd be nice to introduce her to everyone.” Gunmin answered smiling.

“Are you upset that he has a girlfriend and you don't?” Minpyo laughed.

“I'm not his girlfriend.”

“Yeah, she's just a friend.” Gunmin blushed.

“Id use the word friend loosely.” Lennox spoke quietly under her breath.

“If you don't consider him a friend just leave then.”

“I don't remember talking to you.” Lennox spoke, earning a poke in the side from Gunmin.

“Seems as though your friends don't like each other, Gunmin.” Jung hoon spoke, watching Lennox and HeeDo’s interaction.

“They're still getting to know each other. It's hard to get past Tteokbokki spilling on people.” Gunmin spoke leading Lennox to a chair. A chair that happened to directly across from HeeDo.

“Still running into trouble huh red?” Jae wook asked staring at Lennox with an amused expression.

“Red?” Gunmin questioned, looking back and forth between Jae-wook and Lennox.

“Don't call me Red, Benjamin.”

“Wait,you two know each other?” Minpyo questioned.

“Me and red here know each other quite well.”

“Don't call me red.” Lennox spoke through clenched teeth.

“How do you know each other?” HeeDo asked, slightly interested in the conversation.

“We practically grew up together. We both lived in Seattle. We both went to school together. We were both in the youth symphony. Although it seems that you haven't changed your bad girl ways since you're hanging around HeeDo.”

“Bad girl? This pretty little lady is a bad girl?” Junghoon asked, beside himself.

“I was.” Lennox sighed. “I'm not anymore. I changed for the better.”

“For the better? You being here in Seoul means you didn't succeed. Did you follow your sister here? Did she become a doctor? Tarren was always smart, good looking too. At least your family had one child to be proud of.”

At this point, Lennox was drawing blood from biting her tongue so hard. Normally she wouldn't sit and listen to someone talk bad about her, but for some reason, at this current moment, Lennox felt weak.

“You still clubbing and sleeping around with guys? The guys back home were always talking about how good you were in bed.”

HeeDo grabbed Lennox’s arm, making her unclasp her fist, and dragged her out of the room, letting the door slam behind them.

“Let go of me.” Lennox spoke, but HeeDo ignored her.

HeeDo lead Lennox all the way out of the building before he let her go.

“Why'd you sit there? Better yet why did you come? Is this what you wanted?”

Lennox just let HeeDo continue speaking as she stared at the ground.

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”

“...... Sorry…….”

“That's it? I spill Tteokbokki on you by accident and you almost ripped my head off, but he speaks down on you and you go silent. Do you want me to take you as a joke?”

“.....”

“Say something, anything for yourself.”

“What is there to say when what he said was true?” Lennox asked, looking HeeDo in his eyes.

“Ahhh, do we have a lovers quarrel here?”

Lennox and HeeDo both looked up to see a man walking towards them.

“Sir.” HeeDo bowed.

Lennox looked at HeeDo before bowing as well, figuring that the man was a higher up.

“I don't think the front of the building is the ideal place to have an argument with your girlfriend Heedo.”

“I'm not his girlfriend.” Lennox spoke quietly.

The man leaned forward and whispered in her ear. “Is that what he told you to say? Are you perhaps an ? One of his flings?”

“She's neither! HeeDo spoke pulling Lennox closer to him and further away from the other man.

“Hmm... girlfriend it is. I hope to see you around more often, miss?” The man stretched his hand out for her to shake.

“....Lennox….”

“Then it's a pleasure to meet you Lennox. Don't hide her. Bring her around more often. I think you dating is a good thing, maybe it'll keep you out of the police station.” The man spoke with a small smile to Lennox and a pat on HeeDo’s back.

“Police station?”

“fighting.”

“Hmm… guess that's better than going for trespassing.” Lennox chuckled.

“Trespassing? Are really a bad girl?” HeeDo asked raising his brow.

“Was. Was a bad girl, like I said I'm different now. Speaking of which you owe me.”

“I owe you?”

“You do. Firstly for my hoodie, secondly for making me lose a week's worth of pay.”

“Excuse me?” HeeDo asked still dumbfounded.

“I have to head back to the hospital now. Gunmin has my number so once you figure out how to repay me, just shoot a text. Oh and you have one week to do it or I'll come find you.” Lennox spoke before leaving HeeDo at the front of the building.

“Owe her? Come find me? Tch. Trying to be badass when she's just a sensitive little girl.” HeeDo whispered to himself as he watched Lennox walk out of sight before heading back inside.

 

JrFaHDwZZHWavZUlNkCGgYoGgHW65VZYfBfh5UeG8Mczbhir0NIPJ2UgXlOUBGpg1wJmAfwD1AUsV8Gm1KmFYGusp-rNjuqUfIPnwIfgaPuFqQN07f2I4CuW1FViBrld5jvLHIE4

 

“You sure are excited about this awake surgery.”

“Of course I am! This is the first time the hospital has gotten an awake surgery in years. Plus do you know how much hype the hospital would get for helping Kim Bo Bae shoot again? This is gonna be history and I get to watch it all go down up close and in person.” Devan beamed.

“Anyway you can pass some enthusiasm towards Len? Seriously the girl is something else. I've never met anyone so Hemophobic, but so determined to stay at the hospital.”

“I think she's trying to prove herself. Having Tarren as an older sister isn't exactly easy. I mean her life is literally perfect.”

“No one's perfect. Remember, the pursuit of excellence is gratifying and healthy.”

“But the pursuit of perfection is frustrating, neurotic, and a terrible waste of time.”

“I couldn't have said it better myself.” Wonjun laughed as he messed up Devan’s hair.

“Devan.”

Devan and Wonjun both stopped their steps and looked to see Ten pushing himself off the wall, walking towards them.

“Do you know him?” Wonjun asked Devan, taking a infront of Devan.

“Unfortunately. What are you doing here?” Devan asked, moving from behind Wonjun.

“Can we talk?”

“We have nothing to talk about.”

“Then at least hear me out. I want to apologize to you. There's no excuse for my actions and words that day. Although I can't take my words and actions back, I can try to make things right. So will you please give me a second chance?”

Devan eyed Ten.

“Are you serious right now? Use the fact that we're in a hospital and I can't hurt you as an excuse to leave right now.”

“I'm not leaving unless you come with me.”

Devan scoffed.

“Leave with you? You've really lost your mind.”

“Go with him….”

“Hyung!!!” Devan whinned.

“It won't kill you to go with him. It seems like he's sorry. Remember, everyday is a second chance.”

“God you need to stay away from Len. Fine, I'll go.” Devan said, handing her lab coat to Wonjun. “Let's go, I don't have all night.” Devan spoke, leaving Wonjun and Ten.

“Before you go..” Wonjun spoke to Ten before he could head off. “A second chance is like handing someone a gun. You shot her once and missed, try not to aim again.”

Wonjun turned the corner, opposite of the direction Devan had went, leaving Ten to gulp the lump in his throat down.

“Why are you still standing there? I could be taking a nap right now.”

“...ah...ah….right…. I parked in the garage.” Ten spoke, gaining his composure and walking to the elevator.

“You drive?”

“How else am i supposed to get where I need too?” Ten asked pressing the elevator button.

“I don't know. Bus, cab, train. You're a trainee, don't y'all have chauffeur to drive you around?”

“Just because I'm a trainee doesn't mean I have people at my beck and call.”

“Sure does seem like it.” Devan rolled her eyes, getting into the elevator.

‘God, this isn't going to be easy….’ Ten though as he stepped into the elevator before it could close.


 

 

 

 

A/N: Shout out to ShawnaM for subbing! Hope yall enjoyed and hoped it makes sense. Totally didnt slep last night and wrote most of this before work this moring ^-^ should probs go sleep.

 

 

Image result for kpop sleepy gif

 

Image result for kpop sleepy gif

Image result for kpop sleepy gif

Image result for kpop sleepy gif

 

Like i wanna sleep like Yeollie and Dongwoo tonight yall, but imma wait till i get off tommorow so i can sleep all through saturday Lmfao.....Peace!